U15 Hatch 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: U15 Hatch 09/10

batting allrounder;374568 said:
What do you mean by that mate?
Bagging individuals that are out there putting their best foot forward....... shows a weakness of character.

The posts also insinuates that the coaches/selectors require either a brain scan or an eye test as only other possibility is that favouritism is driving the selection process, which is absolute rubbish

It's "ok" to express an opinion - however when someone wants to say that fella is "the worst he has seen"..... is garbage and deserves to be treated as such.

Know what I mean, mate!

Boys let's try and stop the bagging can we? Each and every player who is selected in squads such as Hatch and Dowling are obviously quality players. Some players good enough maybe even miss out. Yes, sometimes its not what you know but who you know. Statistics sometimes lie, but if the figures stack up then most of time the individuals will be selected. I dont mind the banter on here at all, but keep the derogatory personal snipes aside. It does and can read a bit childish.

Goliath;374285 said:
This years side has batting and bowling depth so should perform well. Worthington and Tate are playing 1st grade at the moment and should impress with 4 other players playing Reserve grade in Barclay and Quick shield. One of the pace bowlers broke the middle stump into 3 pieces at the nets at the last session which was a cool trick. I think OPs will have a decent team as well though.I think Ivanhoe are having their 1st training session today. Are their any HDCA players trying out at Ivanhoe?

who cares ivanhoe are terrible!

mr cricket;374697 said:
who cares ivanhoe are terrible!

Oh dear........................mr cricket makes an appearance again................

Boring us all again with terrible this and terrible that, that player is hopeless and this player can't play. Who is on your current hit list mr cricket...........

So sorry, how rude of me, I am yawning already.:mad:

swifty_147;374844 said:
:p

that doesn't mean they are good

The longer you train together as a team the better chance you have to function as a "good unit" during games. Would you say that was a big plus for preston last year?

onemoreover;374875 said:
The longer you train together as a team the better chance you have to function as a "good unit" during games. Would you say that was a big plus for preston last year?

well onemoreover im just saying that ivanhoe are terrible bcoz someone said has anyone been to ivanhoe? i answerd them no bcoz there not good. good one mate keep your thoughts to yourself next time?

mr cricket;375055 said:
well onemoreover im just saying that ivanhoe are terrible bcoz someone said has anyone been to ivanhoe? i answerd them no bcoz there not good. good one mate keep your thoughts to yourself next time?

YAWN....

..........and if I told you, that you were so immature and needed to leave the forums and come back in a year or two, when you have grown up a bit, would you spread that around on the forums as well, "bcoz someone said".

Many of your posts that I have read, are shameful in their ridicule of your peers. You will obtain no respect here with that trash.

.................mate

yous must not of seen telent when it hit u in the face j.lyon is a up and comign star and u left him out you are shocking. and same with l.moran he is going to be a great alrounder and u left him out hatch 9-10 is going to be shit this year

199 not out;375161 said:
yous must not of seen telent when it hit u in the face j.lyon is a up and comign star and u left him out you are shocking. and same with l.moran he is going to be a great alrounder and u left him out hatch 9-10 is going to be shit this year

obviously they are not up and coming stars if they didnt get picked
your definition of talent may be very different from others

swifty_147;375178 said:
obviously they are not up and coming stars if they didnt get picked
your definition of talent may be very different from others

Correct Swifty, but they won't accept that!

Some of these little kiddies just like to keep stirring the pot to get a reaction, it's just so damn predictable and boring.

199 not out;375161 said:

We can organize a bus ride for you so that you get out of your suburb at least once in your childhood. The world of cricket does not revolve around your neck of the woods. :D

Most of us here understand that, clearly you do not. Think about it.

I can only assume you are one of those named above. Stop pedalling your own delusion, and contribute something of worth to the forums.

onemoreover;375073 said:
YAWN....

..........and if I told you, that you were so immature and needed to leave the forums and come back in a year or two, when you have grown up a bit, would you spread that around on the forums as well, "bcoz someone said".

Many of your posts that I have read, are shameful in their ridicule of your peers. You will obtain no respect here with that trash.

.................mate

haha your a joke. you playin hatch this year? let me know.

onemoreover;375199 said:
We can organize a bus ride for you so that you get out of your suburb at least once in your childhood. The world of cricket does not revolve around your neck of the woods. :D

Most of us here understand that, clearly you do not. Think about it.

I can only assume you are one of those named above. Stop pedalling your own delusion, and contribute something of worth to the forums.

onemoreover your just embarrising your self with the things you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back