Username Issues After Merger

metrofan

Username Issues After Merger

Please post them here.

So, we had a pretty big bust up, and while ALL of simplyCricket's content and users was successfully imported, we LOST a bunch of BigCricket content and users. We are working furiously to restore.

Re: Username Issues After Merger

A bunch of BigCricket usernames have been lost. WE ARE SORRY. Please re-register and then post here and we will try to match you back up.

J

Bit dissappointed to see I got deleted :eek:

Hope to see everything back soon

we're trying but our host had a major f -up today and they will be paying a dear price

Fantasy Cricket league missing

and

Could you please re-instate Frodo

thanks

I'm the same guy as the simply cricket Jonesy and when I tried to sign in as Jonesy it wouldn't let me.

If your username is missing, please re-register. Once you do, we can then re-associate it with your old posts.

I was pidgeon fan before the merger. I have had to re-register because I couldn't log in. I realised this after reading the thread.

what was frodo's old name, and his new name? ideally folks would keep them the same...make figuring this out easier :)

Don't worry about people like Guru! ;)

As long as the important ones like, say, me, are ok- that's all that matters! :D

Might wanna just go through the threads and get back the people with the usernames who posted.

Like SouthSwans. He was a mod wasn't he?

huss;265938 said:
what was frodo's old name, and his new name? ideally folks would keep them the same...make figuring this out easier :)

Old name: Frodo
New name: Frodo27

Old name was SouthSwans, was a mod around here prior to the merge. Keep me posted on my account, cheers.

SS @|

for Ollie,

He was DILLIGAF
He is now onto another account OLLIE1973
I am sure he wants DILLIGAF back

Ben Matthews was SouthSwans
I am sure he wishes to be South Swans again

Back