VB Twenty20

Battler

VB Twenty20

I noticed Keilor have already qualified for their region, are any other sides that you know of competing or any results from games?

I think South Caulfield are participating again, should be pretty strong representation from Senior Division and Senior A1 sides if they choose to compete.

Re: VB Twenty20

Battler;282874 said:
I noticed Keilor have already qualified for their region, are any other sides that you know of competing or any results from games?

I think South Caulfield are participating again, should be pretty strong representation from Senior Division and Senior A1 sides if they choose to compete.

Doutta Stars got knocked out in the North West Region playoff between them, West Coburg (MMVCA) and Taylors Lakes (NWCA).

Taylors Lakes won the right to represent the region.

Cheltenham are particpating. They lost to East Sandy first up and defeated Moorabbin Park in their second game. I think they will go through to the semi final stage.

Shane Warne is playing for East Sandy tonight in their game against Moorabbin Park. Starts at 5:30pm at Chisholm Reserve.

Sth East Metro 20/20 games coming up:

McKinnon (VTCA) v Cavaliers (SD&CCL)
Monash (SD&CCL) v South Caulfield (VTCA)

This sunday in South metro:

Springvale Sth (DDCA) VS Chelthenham (VTCA)
East Sandy (CMCA) VS Hallam (DDCA)

S'vale Sth last years metro final winners who played at the 'G.

south barwon beat grovedale in the barwon regional final yesterday.
look very good too, vey tight knit team.
don't count them out guys!

Springvale Sth smashed Cheltenham and Hallam just got home against East Sandy. S'vale Sth VS Hallam Wed 10th Dec at Noble Park underlights at 7pm.

Winner plays Sth East Metro away on Wed 17th Dec.

local cricket pres;290736 said:
Springvale Sth smashed Cheltenham and Hallam just got home against East Sandy. S'vale Sth VS Hallam Wed 10th Dec at Noble Park underlights at 7pm.

Winner plays Sth East Metro away on Wed 17th Dec.

Make sure the second new ball doesn't mysteriously go missing this time Kev like it did when it was Chelt's turn to bat! ;)

superfreak;290757 said:
Make sure the second new ball doesn't mysteriously go missing this time Kev like it did when it was Chelt's turn to bat! ;)

I think it is fair to say that it wouldn't have mattered even if we had to bowl with a rubber gut!

Back