VB Twenty20

Re: VB Twenty20

Babies Arm;327338 said:
gotta pay for the jumper mate. plus we are not playing a fundrasing game mate. we are playing a T20 final on the mcg.

What about donating the cost of the jumper ya tightarses!!!!!!!:eek:

hussler;327568 said:
What about donating the cost of the jumper ya tightarses!!!!!!!:eek:

how much does a club have to give???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

not all millionaire clubs here knackerbags. we dont have a footy club to back us, pokies either, just a cricket club on its own. where do you draw the line?????? please tell me!!!
a hundred? a thousand? a million?

ok, the club had two jumpers to raffle off, one was just a Jimmy Bartel signed jumper and then this jumper also. We are donating half of the collection for each jumper to the bush fire appeal, or if you put it one jumper for the club, one for the appeal. We also collected $530 which was going towards paying for our bus up to Glen Waverly for the semi final. From our raffle yesterday and the raffle we have at the G I think we will easily get well over $1000 to put towards the bush fire appeal. I think this is ok from a club that only survives on its members contributions.

gca_ipl;328321 said:
ok, the club had two jumpers to raffle off, one was just a Jimmy Bartel signed jumper and then this jumper also. We are donating half of the collection for each jumper to the bush fire appeal, or if you put it one jumper for the club, one for the appeal. We also collected $530 which was going towards paying for our bus up to Glen Waverly for the semi final. From our raffle yesterday and the raffle we have at the G I think we will easily get well over $1000 to put towards the bush fire appeal. I think this is ok from a club that only survives on its members contributions.

Great stuff,good luck on the night!!!!!!!!;)

Back