VFL Grand Final

D

Drumm

VFL Grand Final

What was the crowd? About 6k I hear... :eek:

Oh my, that is half of what we got for the first week of the SANFL finals...

SANFL > VFL.

Re: VFL Grand Final

Drumm;101300 said:
What was the crowd? About 6k I hear... :eek:

Oh my, that is half of what we got for the first week of the SANFL finals...

SANFL > VFL.

Yeah not bad considering it was RAINING like buggery all morning! :rolleyes:

What players you planing to poach for next season Drummy boy?

Isnt Nick Sauntner a good player? What about Chad Liddell? :rolleyes:

SA players are hacks of the highest quality and thats why you need to BUY your players from elsewhere!

VFL > SANFL.

WAFL Grand Final got almost 21,500 people. A pretty good effort.

Just thought I'd repeat the scores.

Subiaco 24.9 (153)

defeated

South Fremantle 10.10 (70)

:D :D

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;101329 said:
Yeah not bad considering it was RAINING like buggery all morning! :rolleyes:

What players you planing to poach for next season Drummy boy?

Isnt Nick Sauntner a good player? What about Chad Liddell? :rolleyes:

SA players are hacks of the highest quality and thats why you need to BUY your players from elsewhere!

VFL > SANFL.
Boo Hoo it's raining! The folks over here would turn out even if there was a hurricane approaching the venue. I think that's what you need over there, some dedication from the fans. :)

WE buy players from elsewhere? Perhaps, that's because they want to experience a real league with good support and plenty of money.

SANFL > VFL.

Drumm;101405 said:
Boo Hoo it's raining! The folks over here would turn out even if there was a hurricane approaching the venue. I think that's what you need over there, some dedication from the fans. :)

WE buy players from elsewhere? Perhaps, that's because they want to experience a real league with good support and plenty of money.

SANFL > VFL.

We Victorians are civilised people, and do not try to kill ourselves in such adsurb conditions my feral South Australian buddy;) :D

A real league? LoL!! Its artificial! $$$$ thats all it is. When the coin goes low at a club, the players will roll out. You know how it is. @|

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;101608 said:
We Victorians are civilised people, and do not try to kill ourselves in such adsurb conditions my feral South Australian buddy;) :D
So you’re admitting that supporters wouldn’t risk death to see their VFL club (assuming they even have one…)? :eek:

No onder the crowds are so poor... :(

Victoria in general > South Australia in general....

Adelaide is a hole, and the tap water is poisoned....

I tell you who is going to be a draft roughie from the SANFL. Alwyn Davey, plenty of interested teams in a lightening quick small forward/midfielder. Puts plenty of pressure on the defenders and can really play. Hopefully Collingwood get him later in the draft or as a rookie @|

leg_Spinning_Sensation;101674 said:
I tell you who is going to be a draft roughie from the SANFL. Alwyn Davey, plenty of interested teams in a lightening quick small forward/midfielder. Puts plenty of pressure on the defenders and can really play. Hopefully Collingwood get him later in the draft or as a rookie @|
No doubt mate.

And SouthSwans, shut up.

Drumm;101632 said:
So you’re admitting that supporters wouldn’t risk death to see their VFL club (assuming they even have one…)? :eek:

No onder the crowds are so poor... :(

We have 10 teams playing in Victoria Drummy boy. In what? the AFL.

How many does South Australia have? 2. Nobody likes the Adelaide teams so it would be smarter supporting a SANFL team. Credit to AFL supporters for turning out to the VFL. We have a game on every day of the weekend in the AFL whereas the disturbed population that live around you sir are forced to go and get their fix from the SANFL every 2nd week.

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;101873 said:
We have 10 teams playing in Victoria Drummy boy. In what? the AFL.

How many does South Australia have? 2. Nobody likes the Adelaide teams so it would be smarter supporting a SANFL team. Credit to AFL supporters for turning out to the VFL. We have a game on every day of the weekend in the AFL whereas the disturbed population that live around you sir are forced to go and get their fix from the SANFL every 2nd week.
So you're saying that people attend the VFL don't care about the AFL teams? Bit sad isn't it? :eek:

Drumm;101894 said:
So you're saying that people attend the VFL don't care about the AFL teams? Bit sad isn't it? :eek:

No I said the AFL supporters dont care that much about the VFL you moron! Your proving SouthSwans statement right there and then!

And are you needing a set of specticles Drumm? The reason you get so many is due to one game in SA each weekend in the AFL. Adelaide play home, PA supporters go watch SANFL. And visa versa.

In the great state of Victoria, we have at least 5 games of AFL each weekend in Melbourne. Thats where the supporters are.

And whats even more sad is that the VFL is the 2nd competition in Victoria and yet they still are better than the SANFL.

VFL >SANFL :)

I don't think you know who attends SANFL games. Uunfortunately the majority of Crows supporters couldn't care less about the SANFL, and the ones that do attend the matches have bene supporting the league for decades. Then there are a few who attend both the Crows and a team, like myself. You certainly cannot say that when the Crows play interstate, all the fans flock to the local league. We've got our own supporter base; that's why we're so good.

Our average attendance thumps any other state league; clearly the most supported and best standard of state football. :)

Drumm;101911 said:
I don't think you know who attends SANFL games. Uunfortunately the majority of Crows supporters couldn't care less about the SANFL, and the ones that do attend the matches have bene supporting the league for decades. Then there are a few who attend both the Crows and a team, like myself. You certainly cannot say that when the Crows play interstate, all the fans flock to the local league. We've got our own supporter base; that's why we're so good.

Our average attendance thumps any other state league; clearly the most supported and best standard of state football. :)

I got 2 words for ya..... VFL better:)

Then explain this...

State League 2004: SANFL 20.8 (128) def VFL 18.16 (124).

:eek:

Who cares if the SANFL beat the VFL in 2004 bla bla bla.... that doesnt matter.

Who'd want to live in South Australia. I mean seriously. I was over there for a holiday with my cousins who are Essendon supporters for a game a few years ago against the Crows and we parked the car in the car park at AAMI. When the game finished we went out and all the cars that had Essendon bumper stickers, number plates, scarves, flags etc, anything Essendon had all been scratched up with keys. Scuzzy Adelaide bastards.... To make it worse it was a hot night and when we got back to the hotel we were really thirsty and they were charging $5.95 for 600ml bottles of water. You can't drink the tap water over there or you have to get your stomach pumped.... Biggest hole ever.... Never going there ever again.....

In summary, it doesn't matter whether the SANFL beat the VFL in a rep game etc etc etc.... What matters is Victoria >>>>>>>>>>>>>> South Australia.

Tourism warning to the rest of Australia. Never go to Adelaide. Ever.

End Statement.

Drumm;101926 said:
Then explain this...

State League 2004: SANFL 20.8 (128) def VFL 18.16 (124).

:eek:

BOG from SANFL = Jeremy Clayton. Wheres he from? Victoria.

Money drives the game. You have to pump it to get any quality.

Oh and 28 scoring shots to 34... Lucky we didnt kick straight :eek:

Back