VFL Grand Final

Re: VFL Grand Final

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;101934 said:
BOG from SANFL = Jeremy Clayton. Wheres he from? Victoria.

Money drives the game. You have to pump it to get any quality.

Oh and 28 scoring shots to 34... Lucky we didnt kick straight :eek:
So you're admitting the VFL is a cheap, financially struggling second rate competition? :eek:

SouthSwans;101932 said:
Who cares if the SANFL beat the VFL in 2004 bla bla bla.... that doesnt matter.

Who'd want to live in South Australia. I mean seriously. I was over there for a holiday with my cousins who are Essendon supporters for a game a few years ago against the Crows and we parked the car in the car park at AAMI. When the game finished we went out and all the cars that had Essendon bumper stickers, number plates, scarves, flags etc, anything Essendon had all been scratched up with keys. Scuzzy Adelaide bastards.... To make it worse it was a hot night and when we got back to the hotel we were really thirsty and they were charging $5.95 for 600ml bottles of water. You can't drink the tap water over there or you have to get your stomach pumped.... Biggest hole ever.... Never going there ever again.....

In summary, it doesn't matter whether the SANFL beat the VFL in a rep game etc etc etc.... What matters is Victoria >>>>>>>>>>>>>> South Australia.

Tourism warning to the rest of Australia. Never go to Adelaide. Ever.

End Statement.
What an ill-informed, utter piece of trash post.

All true though.

EDIT: Except the bit about getting your stomach pumped. Still, water tastes like the stuff running through Werribee.

The whole water thing would have to be the biggest myth ever.

What a joke.

It actually is the worst thing you will ever drink. If you came to Melbourne and tasted our water you would actually never want to leave.

:)

loved your AAMI Stadium story South Swans, yes, i'm from Adelaide, but i am a Western Bulldogs supporter, Werribee fan too. It's not the South Australian people, it's the egg-head no-brained Crows and Power supporters that are the problem. And Crows supporters are worse than Port supporters too, i can assure you of that.

This state would be better off without the Adelaide Crows in the competition

LOL! Port Power fans, the ones that are stupid and have no teeth, have no vocabulary, can't afford the necessities and therefore stink, they are better? LOL!

Drumm;102455 said:
LOL! Port Power fans, the ones that are stupid and have no teeth, have no vocabulary, can't afford the necessities and therefore stink, they are better? LOL!
At least they don't scratch up their oppositions cars...

Drumm;102004 said:
So you're admitting the VFL is a cheap, financially struggling second rate competition? :eek:

Its none of those things.

1. How is it cheap? Because entry is $10 for adults and kids are free? Its only that way because we arnt desperate for revenue.

2. We just dont need a large salary cap to recruit interstaters because we just produce quailty players every year in Victoria.:)

3. 2nd rate? VFL > SANFL my friend.

VFL >>> SANFL

Though the crowd was poor due to the conditions
even the geelong football league grand final got a bigger crowd

Back