Vtca 2012/13 Player Movements

Well he could play 5 years of state cricket being a spinner. He would make the 20G he's now getting in a handful of games for the bushrangers. Worth the risk I think, I'm sure he's got a day job anyway.

Crikey Bomber, it didnt take you long to have a crack, i've only been back 5 minutes, Hewy pretty happy where he is mate
Hear on the grapevine that Hewitt has left Beaumaris and gone to Strathmore !, maybe putting up with Chris Hall was too much for him.
Bit harsh! Played most of my senior div career with Chris and never had a problem.. Didn't pick u for a beauy silver spooner tho hally haha!

anyone out there from the roosters confirn that roachie has walked ????
Roachy is playing with his son at Lara sad to see him go. Still a required player but i suppose father time catches up with all of us. Roachy was great for us and done well by the Roosters wish him all the best in his endevours moving into the future.
Our salary cap has been freed up a little so if anyone is looking for a gig give us a yell.

Roachy is playing with his son at Lara sad to see him go. Still a required player but i suppose father time catches up with all of us. Roachy was great for us and done well by the Roosters wish him all the best in his endevours moving into the future.
Our salary cap has been freed up a little so if anyone is looking for a gig give us a yell.

Have you got a new coach or still looking??? I went past the ground the other day, it looks great, should be able to attract players now........

Have you got a new coach or still looking??? I went past the ground the other day, it looks great, should be able to attract players now........
Leigh Lewis is Captain Coach. We may have got a couple of boys from the Willy comp. Tryed to get a couple of Keeper bats but no good that has become my white whale.... Ground and room are brand spanking new and first class. We never had dramas getting people down to play for us alway had 4 senior XI 11's 13's 15's. Generally always in the mix for finals. M8 were travelling A okay. Now its time to step up and see if we can make an impact in North A like Lavo did. Looking forward to 12/13.

Back