VTCA Cricket - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Cricket - General Chat

0ver&Out;366531 said:
Another Fookwit!!! That's 2 of you now.

Stop embarrasing yourself mate.

if he was as good as your saying he is then why did doutta spuds get religated? he couldnt even win a few games to keep them up. just face it mate hes just not good. anyone can bowl pies all day against bad sides and get wickets, why doesnt he get wickets against the big sides? and please dont refer to a game he played a few years ago because one game doesnt make you a good bowler. im telling you now that he needs to leave APW coz he wont get a bowl. IF ONLY ALL YOU DOUTTA SPUD BOYS WERE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT PLAYING CRICKET LAST YEAR YOU MIGHT,VE SAVED YOURSELF THE EMBARRESSMENT OF GETTING RELIGATED.

crazycricket;366517 said:
obviously none of you people know the bloke personally. And that rumour of the apw players leaving cause of rutley is absolute bulls***. Dont get on the website and make lies so you feel better about yourselves. The man is a gun spinner and a good bloke.

im guessing you are from APW more than likely the pres so im going to spare you the embarressment and tell you now, your big guns HATE rutley and they WILL leave if hes there next year.

Rutley has averaged over 30 wickets for the past 6 seasons = Gun bowler.

Very decent bloke off the field and I'm tipping the the blokes bagging him on here are very ordinary cricketers and far worse blokes.

7/564;366522 said:
as everyone else has stated. UR A KNOB who has no idea.

I have never played with him. Played against him for years.

Name a better spin bowler in the comp

ive just worked out who you are, your that nuffy who works in the canteen at doutta spuds on gameday. mate you dont even play cricket except for you x-box at home. when you bring out the drinks this year can you please make sure the ratio of cordial and water is better than the last few seasons? and i get tired from bowling after a game so il need you to carry my bag to my car for me. and is there any chance you can improve on the quanity of food you guys put on for the tea break? a packet of tim tams and a box of pizza shapes are just not enough. atleast all the clubs money went to a good cause by paying all your gun players, wait a sec....... oh thats right, YOU GOT RELIGATED.

Cash Man;366540 said:
Rutley has averaged over 30 wickets for the past 6 seasons = Gun bowler.

Very decent bloke off the field and I'm tipping the the blokes bagging him on here are very ordinary cricketers and far worse blokes.

if you were the CASH MAN at doutta spuds last year would you be happy giving him his cash after loosing everygame and bringing them down a comp?????

mr roliek;366544 said:
ive just worked out who you are, your that nuffy who works in the canteen at doutta spuds on gameday. mate you dont even play cricket except for you x-box at home. when you bring out the drinks this year can you please make sure the ratio of cordial and water is better than the last few seasons? and i get tired from bowling after a game so il need you to carry my bag to my car for me. and is there any chance you can improve on the quanity of food you guys put on for the tea break? a packet of tim tams and a box of pizza shapes are just not enough. atleast all the clubs money went to a good cause by paying all your gun players, wait a sec....... oh thats right, YOU GOT RELIGATED.

can you read KNOB.

I said i had played against him for years.
If you had half a brain its not hard to find out who i play for, i have never hidden it

U R A FLOG

7/564;366547 said:
can you read KNOB.

I said i had played against him for years.
If you had half a brain its not hard to find out who i play for, i have never hidden it

U R A FLOG

just keep that cordial coming pal. and stop playing the x-box, you,ll get athritis in your thumbs!

mr roliek;366546 said:
if you were the CASH MAN at doutta spuds last year would you be happy giving him his cash after loosing everygame and bringing them down a comp?????

Your going the right way about copping a savage beating khunt!!

cherried_lid;366529 said:
Let's look at that, where has winning the grand final got him... Well his "beloved", club is now in Senior North, and he has moved to RPB, no sorry to APW... If he was as good as you have said, maybe Doutta would still be in the Senior Div, obviously not... Even a dud spinner can take wickets mate...
Refer to my last for the stats on that..

cherry your cleary a legend mate and i wish you all the best this season.

yeah fair enough mate ive taken it far enough, im ben neville so your aware. please no comments about my hair thats just old.

mr roliek;366558 said:
yeah fair enough mate ive taken it far enough, im ben neville so your aware. please no comments about my hair thats just old.

too late Harry.

great to see blokes being a bit passionate about their cricket but bashing someone over a few words on a forum is a bit over the top imo , everyone chill the fark out and use the site for what its meant to be used for ,CRICKET not bagging blokes clubs etc etc
grow up boys !!

Max;366569 said:
great to see blokes being a bit passionate about their cricket but bashing someone over a few words on a forum is a bit over the top imo , everyone chill the fark out and use the site for what its meant to be used for ,CRICKET not bagging blokes clubs etc etc
grow up boys !!

yeah your right mate, sorry to all involved.

mr roliek;366558 said:

Finally someone in the VTCA hated as much as me WOOO HOOO

This is a warning to all that abuse won't be accepted on this board. The board has been good without the abuse lately so lets get back to cricket and stop the crap or infractions will be handed out.
If you think you have crossed the line you can go back and edit your posts.

Kev Davis;366574 said:
Finally someone in the VTCA hated as much as me WOOO HOOO

no way you have a yellow card hahahaha
hmm there are a few blokes in North A1 who would give ya a run for ya money...

mr roliek;366532 said:
ahh viv, please spare me your links you expect me to waste my time on. no one cares about what you think coz your not one to judge a bloke coz your a stinker of one. i heard you and clinton stuart share clothes, when he grows out of them he gives them to you. didnt you wanna answer me a few weeks ago about you abandoning your beloved club (doutta spuds). i hear theres a sale on at speeds mate, their selling platform shoes the ones that you love. so you stop bumping into peoples underarms.

hahaha, thats gold

there's a few on here that think VIV is Smurf Stuart :eek:

Ok, you lot are about a post away from having red cards dished out and this thread closed.

Cut out the crap, leave out the personal comments and get back to what you're meant to be talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back