VTCA Cricket - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Cricket - General Chat

rubble;324783 said:
He goes as well as my good self goes on a feed at tea time. very nicely indeed ha ha

Should see when he visits my son Danny,between Rubble,Bronca
its like peak hour at sizzlers all hands in.

on the y.c.c.c front , have some news that would interest some of the upper class escherlon . a couple of brave anzacs there , no names but with the initials of ritchie richardson and gary turner made a desperate midnight phone call to one of the former players one saturday night earlier in the year . b.a we will call him wants to catch up with you two and sort you out . he beleives that the one with the nipple ring is a joke and strutts around like a prized peacock and couldnt fight his way out of a wet paper bag , imagine having a nipple ring at fourty and the other " gary turner " although he looks like montgomery burns is the toughest out of the two proberly was more suited playing netball because he looks good in a skirt .

Looking at the results it looks like the injuries to O'Keefe and Bronca cant be too serious.... one bloke makes 136 the other takes 4 wickets...
Any thoughts??

ImpartialOnlooker;325127 said:
Looking at the results it looks like the injuries to O'Keefe and Bronca cant be too serious.... one bloke makes 136 the other takes 4 wickets...
Any thoughts??

Was it Tocka??:confused:
If it was,why would it have been put down under a different player ID on My Cricket???

hussler;325133 said:
Was it Tocka??:confused:
If it was,why would it have been put down under a different player ID on My Cricket???

not sure... but im guessin it would have to be.... not many M. O'Keefe's goin around that makes those types of scores...

Kev Davis;323761 said:
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

ha ha someones been on the frothies by the looks of it!!!!

Loving your work!:D:D

What a win just got home the Great Man again has
bowled us to victory-20 overs on the trot another 5 for
Douttas our next win and we will send them to Senior A.
When was the last time Premiers one year relagation the
next ?

wow!
RP/B lose, is that their finals chance gone??
have they choked after christmas??
doutta to get relegated, GOD that felt good to say and type :D:D
can airport west make the finals??? what results need to go there way (aside from the obvious in beating keilor) in order for them to make the 4??

altonanorthlegend;325208 said:
next ?

just because he played alright son, doesn't mean the bloke can spell!!!!! have a look at his post

Originally Posted by fredbassett
heard therte is a lot of back stabbing going on down at spotty...coach migh\t be on the move next year..... bofore you guys get on your high horse dtraight from the mouth of your ex tres....

wtf is 'dtraight'?????????? shoul it be 'straight' by any chance

and while im at it.......... it is 'BEFORE' not bofore and also 'migh\t' great use of punctuation.

clever chaps over THERE (not 'therte') in the western suburbs (or is that sbrubus) bahahaha:p:p

Kev Davis;325541 said:
just because he played alright son, doesn't mean the bloke can spell!!!!! have a look at his post

Originally Posted by fredbassett
heard therte is a lot of back stabbing going on down at spotty...coach migh\t be on the move next year..... bofore you guys get on your high horse dtraight from the mouth of your ex tres....

wtf is 'dtraight'?????????? shoul it be 'straight' by any chance

and while im at it.......... it is 'BEFORE' not bofore and also 'migh\t' great use of punctuation.

clever chaps over THERE (not 'therte') in the western suburbs (or is that sbrubus) bahahaha:p:p

You SHOULD probably look at your own spelling.

-----

Whats the story with Douttas?
If they get relegated will they open their pockets in an effort to go straight back up?
Will they try to get their big gun past players out for the last round?

altonanorthlegend;325208 said:
next ?

I taught him everything i know.

beached as;325562 said:
You SHOULD probably look at your own spelling.

-----

Whats the story with Douttas?
If they get relegated will they open their pockets in an effort to go straight back up?
Will they try to get their big gun past players out for the last round?

Noticed Lamberti, Mcfarlane and Tate played in their twos on Saturday so perhaps they might play against ANCC to try and save relegation.

Some interesting games this week with a few having an impact on finals positions and relegation.

Javid Miandmum;325649 said:
Noticed Lamberti, Mcfarlane and Tate played in their twos on Saturday so perhaps they might play against ANCC to try and save relegation.

Some interesting games this week with a few having an impact on finals positions and relegation.

I played against those guys you mentioned..

Lamberti pulled his back out trying to hit us into next week.. That was his first game for the year, and he is no chance of playing 1's next week..

Tate has played all year in the 2's, as he can't train.. Got him out first ball of the match, pulling a rank short ball..

Don't know about Blair.. I hope that OEG are safe, but with Altona playing Doutta, anything can happen..

Looks like the ole' Doutta's are heading down to Senior A. What will this mean for BubbleButt and infamous one hit wonder team!

As the last round approaches I believe it is time to make some predictions:

- Top 4?
- Dark horse for the finals.
- Player that will make or break Finals?
- Whom will play off in the Grand Final?

Thoughts?

White Line Fever;326076 said:
As the last round approaches I believe it is time to make some predictions:

- Top 4?
- Dark horse for the finals.
- Player that will make or break Finals?
- Whom will play off in the Grand Final?

Thoughts?

The games that will decide the make up:

Hampton v Yarraville. Yarraville easy.
Sth Caulfield v Youlden Parkville. Sth Caulfield easy, bonus points the key.
Airport West v Keilor. Keilor to win and ensure one of the best individual sides misses the finals in Airport West.
Royal Park v McKinnon. Have Royal Park had their best players in the same team at least once this year? Either Maurice, Hillas or someone else has been out at one time or the other. Im tipping McKinnons ginat killing run to come to an end. Get Hall and White and the rest fold.

Which leaves

Yarraville
Keilor
Sth Caulfield
RPB/McKinnon (will be decided on bonus points)

Not sure what you mean by dark horse. Only the top 6 can make it, and if anything, RPB and APW have been in the four or expected to be, for the bulk of the season.

For Yarraville, they bat around O'Keefe, and Baker is due.
For Keilor, Porter is the obvious one. He is close top 1000+ runs, has taken wickets and is a good fielder. Get him and Keilor could be all out for under 100. If he gets in, they make 250.
Sth Caulfield the RUssells are big game players and Mullaney has been good, but I'd be looking at Jeffree as a real key for their bowling.
RPB - Contessa, Maurice, C Hillas. the 3 all rounders are their stars.
McKinnon - White and Chris Hall.

GF - Yarraville v Keilor in a rematch of their semi last year. Yarraville desperate to atone, too many stars and a couple of good Footscray additions (Cristofaro, Cullen, Oosterhof).

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;326100 said:
The games that will decide the make up:

Hampton v Yarraville. Yarraville easy.
Sth Caulfield v Youlden Parkville. Sth Caulfield easy, bonus points the key.
Airport West v Keilor. Keilor to win and ensure one of the best individual sides misses the finals in Airport West.
Royal Park v McKinnon. Have Royal Park had their best players in the same team at least once this year? Either Maurice, Hillas or someone else has been out at one time or the other. Im tipping McKinnons ginat killing run to come to an end. Get Hall and White and the rest fold.

Which leaves

Yarraville
Keilor
Sth Caulfield
RPB/McKinnon (will be decided on bonus points)

Not sure what you mean by dark horse. Only the top 6 can make it, and if anything, RPB and APW have been in the four or expected to be, for the bulk of the season.

For Yarraville, they bat around O'Keefe, and Baker is due.
For Keilor, Porter is the obvious one. He is close top 1000+ runs, has taken wickets and is a good fielder. Get him and Keilor could be all out for under 100. If he gets in, they make 250.
Sth Caulfield the RUssells are big game players and Mullaney has been good, but I'd be looking at Jeffree as a real key for their bowling.
RPB - Contessa, Maurice, C Hillas. the 3 all rounders are their stars.
McKinnon - White and Chris Hall.

GF - Yarraville v Keilor in a rematch of their semi last year. Yarraville desperate to atone, too many stars and a couple of good Footscray additions (Cristofaro, Cullen, Oosterhof).

Very good summation there.

Surely if AWCC don't make it the finals questions would have to asked. They would be paying in the vicinity of $50k-$60k and at least YCCC and KCC will have something to show for their outlay.

DSCC cop their wack on here and probably so if they get relegated but surely AWCC have got off lightly.

I ask, which team is the biggest disappointment in 2008/09 - AWCC or DSCC?

Mate if Doutta make the Senior div finals, I will take up umpiring. And how can they shape them? They are playing Altona Nth? Care to retract that post??:confused::confused::confused:

Too Old Body Broke;326209 said:
Mate if Doutta make the Senior div finals, I will take up umpiring. And how can they shape them? They are playing Altona Nth? Care to retract that post??:confused::confused::confused:

Sledge may not be to far off the mark, Doutta Galahs may not be able to influence the finals make up on the field, however rumours doing the rounds are that they have asked the VTCA to lodge an investigation into what they believe is a conspiracy by RPB to have them relegated by tanking against fellow relegation contenders in the last 2 rounds to insure the Galahs are relegated. They say they have the evidence but don't want to be seen as dobbers by formally presenting it.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back