VTCA Cricket - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Cricket - General Chat

rubble;335684 said:
Hoppers were always going too choke? TOBB i hear a old team mate
of mine is having a talk too your boys?How much is he charging?:D

Yeah well I guess the Hoppers strike rate is pretty ordinary in finals. Aand it is the first I have heard that someone is coming in for a talk?? Hope he likes Carlton Draught??

jika jika;335863 said:
Rossy, you need to make a comeback to the 1sts next year, I dont want to be the oldest player in senior by to far. Nerves were alright actually, find it easier to be batting than watching in those situations. Good luck to your blokes as well. Jacko told me after we played your blokes mid season that you had a really strong side. Any room for Johnsey this week. Hear he's averaging plenty in one of your sides. Was it true our nightwatchman in the 2nds ran off mid over to get a helmet. Who says your tobb.

Haha cant see that happening!! Not unless it is for 1 game V CY's and Rhino is playing!!

Ad Johnsy would "sh_t" himself if he hears his name read out tonite in the 2's. Very crafty "old" fella is PJ. And your nighty, yes he did. But it was only after the 2nd consecutive short one. The second 1 got too close.

Calypso King;333036 said:
hoppers might have lost intentionally to play willi in semi final ! Hoppers arent chokers Mr Northern Suburbs!

That Le teet bloke will regret the decision to leave Hoppers as he will be playing Snr A1 next year . Fancy not being able to take a wicket on Day 2 of their game until Hoppers passed the score. . . . Might be Willi CY's that choke. . . .
Its confirmed that Danny Law wont bowl. . . . i have a very good source. . . .

you might want to do your homework before you make ridiculous statements on here collapso king , your source has no idea and neither it would seem do you !!

I think Hoppers will win the Senior A Grand Final they are the best sid ein Senior A.
Maccabi will win next year.
Airport West should be too good for Yarraville with there star studded lineup.

Laurie Shneider;336478 said:
I think Hoppers will win the Senior A Grand Final they are the best sid ein Senior A.

Laurie have you been living under a rug for the past week ?

sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but hoppers lost their semi to CY's

I am not sure which is funnier, the fact you have no idea who is in this years GF or the fact you are convinced Maccabi will win next years !!
Obviously been focusing on an early pre-season for the team of IPL Superstars at Maccabi and not realised that to get to a GF you must first win a Semi.....

Hoppers are a good chance in the Western Churches E Grade GF this week tho against Willy Imps....maybe that confused you Laurie !!!!

Not Just Empty Words;336490 said:
I am not sure which is funnier, the fact you have no idea who is in this years GF or the fact you are convinced Maccabi will win next years !!
Obviously been focusing on an early pre-season for the team of IPL Superstars at Maccabi and not realised that to get to a GF you must first win a Semi.....

Hoppers are a good chance in the Western Churches E Grade GF this week tho against Willy Imps....maybe that confused you Laurie !!!!

WHATEVER DID HAPPEN TO THE MACCABI CREW ?? before xmas most of the posters on here where maccabi boys and it seems to have gone very quiet over there in 09 boys ,if my memory serves me right one of the post's even boasted that they were the best side in the vtca , oh how the mighty have fallen !!

Laurie not using your other name these days ?

southern sledge;335363 said:
Great effort by Willy CYMS and St. Bernards on the weekend should be great game.
A hat trick was taken by a St Bernards bowler on the weekend against Brighton and on the third ball the Brighton batsman shouldered arms, he won't have a good winter.

Welcome back to A1 sledge.. all u deserve

Drove past Port Melbourne this morning to see a massive gap in the covers... not looking good for a start tomorro.... especially if it continues to rain all day!

great to see you back on board laurie. you were the reason i joined up to big cricket, your mid year rantings were fantastic. IMO Hoppers may struggle to win gf this year (not in it) but a better chance than Maccabi winning senior A next year unless you recruit 4 or 5 guns.

Any update on the cricket?

Senior no play, surely Yarraville are in the box seat now, with that batting lineup. Daisy might put them in and try to knock them over quickly on seam friendly conditions.

Senior A Willy likewise can do what they please, 2 for 100 and the opportunity to bat St Bernards out of it.

South A - who are the Port wickets. If it is Daykin, Khawaja and Piercy then it is all over, Port's other non paid batsmen are going to be tested against Chelsea's strong bowling lineup.

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;337140 said:

Senior no play, surely Yarraville are in the box seat now, with that batting lineup. Daisy might put them in and try to knock them over quickly on seam friendly conditions.

Senior A Willy likewise can do what they please, 2 for 100 and the opportunity to bat St Bernards out of it.

South A - who are the Port wickets. If it is Daykin, Khawaja and Piercy then it is all over, Port's other non paid batsmen are going to be tested against Chelsea's strong bowling lineup.

south A all three guns are back in the shed, and within a 5 min period. daykin copped a first ball!

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;337140 said:

That's big of Chelsea to drop 2 grades and play off for a Sth A flag :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back