VTCA Cricket - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Cricket - General Chat

Northern $uper$tars;372423 said:
Don't know which clubs specifically. Possibly a couple of the Northern clubs.

That's all I have heard, just wondering if anyone else had heard this?

Surely this is pure BS from you.

What club would be stupid enough to break a rule that has only been in place for a few weeks (and is the easiest to police as other clubs can do the math as well)? Who did you 'hear' it from?

CheeQuee;372435 said:
Surely this is pure BS from you.

What club would be stupid enough to break a rule that has only been in place for a few weeks (and is the easiest to police as other clubs can do the math as well)? Who did you 'hear' it from?

Pure BS hey?

I "heard" it from my clubs rep that was at last nights VTCA meeting and the President said it. He said clubs would be striped of points today as they have had long enough to adjust to the new format but had still not fully complied.

I was just floating it out there to see if anyone else knew any details.

Northern $uper$tars;372444 said:
Pure BS hey?

I "heard" it from my clubs rep that was at last nights VTCA meeting and the President said it. He said clubs would be striped of points today as they have had long enough to adjust to the new format but had still not fully complied.

I was just floating it out there to see if anyone else knew any details.

Any update on this yet?

Our delegate who went to the meeting on Monday night said he did not hear anybody mentioning any possible breaches of the points rule.
Is there a separate meeting for North and South clubs maybe?

How many points is a 1st XI team in Senior Division allowed? It is not mentioned anywhere on the VTCA website....it's not in the rules...its not in the section on "Player Points"...is this because the VTCA`reserves the right to give different maximum points to different clubs?

Excalibur;372780 said:
How many points is a 1st XI team in Senior Division allowed? It is not mentioned anywhere on the VTCA website....it's not in the rules...its not in the section on "Player Points"...is this because the VTCA`reserves the right to give different maximum points to different clubs?

When the rule was first brought in (pre-season) it was all outlined on the league website. The same rule applies to all clubs though, regardless of what division they're in.

The points cap is 54.

There wasn't any teams that were going to lose points, but they said there was 2 teams right on the cusp of the points, 1 team was on 54 and another on about 52. They didnt say which teams.
They just warned clubs to make sure they have their points in order as they will take points off them if they stuff it up.

Excalibur;372780 said:

listen to yourself mate , honestly you talk dribble !! its 54 points per team

Can't help but piss himself laughing!!!!!!!!!! player leaves club for rival club, hero in round 1 for new club, 2 overs 0/30ish next game, turns up at former clubs function, begs for permission to return, gets told where to go then to top it off, gets a blob next game hahabluddyha. gunna be a lonnnngggggg season for my favourite VTCA cricker at McKinnon.

Anyone know what's wrong with the Hoppers Crossing boys. Looking down the barrell of their 4th straight loss. I would have thought they would be up there this year, with players such as Borlaise, McEachran, McCallum (isn't bowling???) and Gardner.

Also where is Ian Timms this year?

Yes what has happened down there at Hogans Rd...

Macallum, why isnt he bowling? He bowled some rapid heat last year and some great spells. Surely the hoppers boys would be relying on GMac more this year with the loss of Walshe to Willy CYMS.

Borlase needs to fire and what has happened to Timms? Super bat but the wheels are falling off down at Hoppers

drift_wood;375764 said:
Anyone know what's wrong with the Hoppers Crossing boys. Looking down the barrell of their 4th straight loss. I would have thought they would be up there this year, with players such as Borlaise, McEachran, McCallum (isn't bowling???) and Gardner.

Also where is Ian Timms this year?

Shame....my heart bleeds...

20/20 Cricket is comming to kinglake December 13th to raise money for the surrounding bushfire effected areas as advertised on ABC and SEN radio.teams participating will be kinglake, marysville, flowerdale, strathuwen and yarra glen.Day starts at 830 until 6 with lots of entertainment, music and give aways, signed cricket gear from the Australian test side and a chance to win a meet and great session with the australian players after there morning warm up session on boxing day.bacon and egg rolls in the morning to BBQ at lunch with full open bar!looking to get a massive crowd with special guest apperances.
Come up for the Day to Support and Enjoy some Country 20/20 Cricket.

dorothydixer;375765 said:
Yes what has happened down there at Hogans Rd...

Macallum, why isnt he bowling? He bowled some rapid heat last year and some great spells. Surely the hoppers boys would be relying on GMac more this year with the loss of Walshe to Willy CYMS.

Borlase needs to fire and what has happened to Timms? Super bat but the wheels are falling off down at Hoppers

pea heart cricket club (hoppers crossing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back