VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

biggest chokers have to be hoppers all 7 senior sides made the semi for zero wins...... just on the the lucky 7 luke rowland parkdale in south b2 7 of the best....

biggest chokers have to be hoppers all 7 senior sides made the semi for zero wins...... just on the the lucky 7 luke rowland parkdale in south b2 7 of the best....

fredbassett;213340 said:

And for their 1's to have Strathmore 8 down with 70 to get and still lose. Massive choke.

fredbassett;213340 said:

And for their 1's to have Strathmore 8 down with 70 to get and still lose. Massive choke.

fredbassett;213340 said:

The top 4 sides made the finals

fredbassett;213340 said:

The top 4 sides made the finals

Rumor has it that Troy Lamb is being targeted by the avocados as his own club Ajax who will give him the a@se for costing them a flag.
That would make it 5 clubs in 5 years,it would be good for him to go to the North with all those loyal blokes like Jones,Jan and Brown.

Another rumor is Lee Elmore is leaving NM to be captain coach at Altona North,surely he is too good a bloke to go back there,10k is better than NM seconds

Rumor has it that Troy Lamb is being targeted by the avocados as his own club Ajax who will give him the a@se for costing them a flag.
That would make it 5 clubs in 5 years,it would be good for him to go to the North with all those loyal blokes like Jones,Jan and Brown.

Another rumor is Lee Elmore is leaving NM to be captain coach at Altona North,surely he is too good a bloke to go back there,10k is better than NM seconds

southern sledge;213389 said:

I agree , nice bloke Elmore and way to good for ANCC but wouldnt be surprised if he went back.
Also agree with Fred , not enough has been said about Hoppers Crossing CC , Senior A, Senior North 2nds , North C1 AND North C2 all gaaaaawwwwwn in the semi's... Fair night at the pokies sunday.................. raise more money Hoppers please. Everyone wants you in Senior Div , not even YCCC have a tab at their home ground............YET!!

I agree , nice bloke Elmore and way to good for ANCC but wouldnt be surprised if he went back.
Also agree with Fred , not enough has been said about Hoppers Crossing CC , Senior A, Senior North 2nds , North C1 AND North C2 all gaaaaawwwwwn in the semi's... Fair night at the pokies sunday.................. raise more money Hoppers please. Everyone wants you in Senior Div , not even YCCC have a tab at their home ground............YET!!

southern sledge;213309 said:
Good call,Brighton have been cheating for years,it is common knowledge in the South that Brighton do this.Bentleigh are not much better,they used the rules.

Rumor has it thatTroy Lamb has been suspended for one match,meaning he will miss the GF,does anyone know anymore as this could cost Ajax the flag.

Hey SS, how about backing up your accusations with some evidence. Tell us when and where you saw years of cheating...tell us where you're from and what evidence you have before you accuse honest people

southern sledge;213309 said:
Good call,Brighton have been cheating for years,it is common knowledge in the South that Brighton do this.Bentleigh are not much better,they used the rules.

Rumor has it thatTroy Lamb has been suspended for one match,meaning he will miss the GF,does anyone know anymore as this could cost Ajax the flag.

Hey SS, how about backing up your accusations with some evidence. Tell us when and where you saw years of cheating...tell us where you're from and what evidence you have before you accuse honest people

Vicious and Well Directed;213200 said:
Have never had any issues playing against Brighton or Druids... Bentleigh are just straight tools on the other hand. Got what they deserved on the weekend.

That's interesting, cos I've never had any issues with Bentleigh whenever I've played them.

Vicious and Well Directed;213200 said:
Have never had any issues playing against Brighton or Druids... Bentleigh are just straight tools on the other hand. Got what they deserved on the weekend.

That's interesting, cos I've never had any issues with Bentleigh whenever I've played them.

If Elmore is worth $10k then how much does that make me worth.We could be pace twins next season,and i believe we have a lot in common.Well he has the same hair colour as me.

If Elmore is worth $10k then how much does that make me worth.We could be pace twins next season,and i believe we have a lot in common.Well he has the same hair colour as me.

zyxwvu;213414 said:
You Brighton boys are a worry,must be the biggest sooks in the VTCA.
If you were batting the second week against Bentleigh the covers would have been up at the right time.

ITS YOUR OWN FAULT

zyxwvu;213414 said:
If you were batting the second week against Bentleigh the covers would have been up at the right time.

ITS YOUR OWN FAULT

southern sledge;213483 said:

ITS YOUR OWN FAULT

Nope, didn't think you had the balls to tell us who you are and if you have any evidence to back up your statements.

southern sledge;213483 said:

ITS YOUR OWN FAULT

Nope, didn't think you had the balls to tell us who you are and if you have any evidence to back up your statements.

Northern $uper$tars;213457 said:

You are kidding surely?? I have seen enough of those tossers over the years. How can Bentleighs pitch be soft as butter, while McKinnon has a road and they are 2 streets away?? It happened and I inspected both pitches. WTF??

Northern $uper$tars;213457 said:

You are kidding surely?? I have seen enough of those tossers over the years. How can Bentleighs pitch be soft as butter, while McKinnon has a road and they are 2 streets away?? It happened and I inspected both pitches. WTF??

Any truth to the rumour the VTCA are taking a stance ,similar to that of the South African Cricket Board , in that Senior Div MUST PLAY 3 South sides each season ??
With Chelsea going and APW or Strathy coming up ,9-3 next season , they will be hoping a North side crashes next year to avoid this discriminating rule that may arise.

Any truth to the rumour the VTCA are taking a stance ,similar to that of the South African Cricket Board , in that Senior Div MUST PLAY 3 South sides each season ??
With Chelsea going and APW or Strathy coming up ,9-3 next season , they will be hoping a North side crashes next year to avoid this discriminating rule that may arise.

zyxwvu;213500 said:
Well who are you,your'e from the cheats arnt you?
Have you got the balls to admit your all lazy at Brighton,apparently the boundary at Dendy Park was measured last week and the boundary line was 15 metres difference from one week to the next,of course further in when Brighton is batting.
This has been noticed by quite a few clubs in the last few years,as well as mucking around with covers.A lot of clubs will not worry about it,but Bentleigh are now the Southern police on these issues and used the rules for their advantage.

zyxwvu;213500 said:
Well who are you,your'e from the cheats arnt you?
Have you got the balls to admit your all lazy at Brighton,apparently the boundary at Dendy Park was measured last week and the boundary line was 15 metres difference from one week to the next,of course further in when Brighton is batting.
This has been noticed by quite a few clubs in the last few years,as well as mucking around with covers.A lot of clubs will not worry about it,but Bentleigh are now the Southern police on these issues and used the rules for their advantage.

been there done that;213501 said:

I was told by a Bentleigh player that the council does their wicket, and the bare minimum seems to get done each week, whereas McKinnon probably have their own curator.

Again though, I doubt Bentleigh are the only club around that this sort of stuff happens at. I've batted on soft decks at Parkdale after 5 consecutive days of 30+ degrees and no rain.

been there done that;213501 said:

I was told by a Bentleigh player that the council does their wicket, and the bare minimum seems to get done each week, whereas McKinnon probably have their own curator.

Again though, I doubt Bentleigh are the only club around that this sort of stuff happens at. I've batted on soft decks at Parkdale after 5 consecutive days of 30+ degrees and no rain.

Northern $uper$tars;213532 said:

The problem being that, at least when i was a bit younger, the "bare minimum" was done the week after Bentleigh had won the toss, batted and accumulated 250+ on a road.

The problem being that, at least when i was a bit younger, the "bare minimum" was done the week after Bentleigh had won the toss, batted and accumulated 250+ on a road.

I bet they have never had the raw end at home??

I bet they have never had the raw end at home??

Wasi Akrim;213397 said:

Agreed, Hoppers are THE biggest chokers over the last 10 or more years. If you look back, I think you will find their firsts have had what has looked like very good sides, but still no flags. Very hard to dislodge that monkey of ya back once he is there. Trust me, I know. Won my first senior gf 2 years ago after 20 years of 1st eleven cricket.@|

Wasi Akrim;213397 said:

Agreed, Hoppers are THE biggest chokers over the last 10 or more years. If you look back, I think you will find their firsts have had what has looked like very good sides, but still no flags. Very hard to dislodge that monkey of ya back once he is there. Trust me, I know. Won my first senior gf 2 years ago after 20 years of 1st eleven cricket.@|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back