VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

If Lee Elmore is leaving Nth Melbourne and joining Altona North as captain coach were does that leave R.Stonehouse and also were will Ivo Havard be going because i've a few rumers that he is leaving Altona North to coach a rep team or some other club.

If Lee Elmore is leaving Nth Melbourne and joining Altona North as captain coach were does that leave R.Stonehouse and also were will Ivo Havard be going because i've a few rumers that he is leaving Altona North to coach a rep team or some other club.

RIGHTARMCHUCK;213562 said:

I would think Stoney will stay as second pro. Ivo, don't know too much about him. I know he was at Werribee before ANorth. Anyone know if he can actually coach??:confused:

I would think Stoney will stay as second pro. Ivo, don't know too much about him. I know he was at Werribee before ANorth. Anyone know if he can actually coach??:confused:

Elmore has already signed at AN,as i've said before he's too good a bloke for that rabble.
Family reasons are the reason for the return to AN,or he would have gone back to Middle Park

Elmore has already signed at AN,as i've said before he's too good a bloke for that rabble.
Family reasons are the reason for the return to AN,or he would have gone back to Middle Park

Javid Miandmum;213574 said:
I think DSCC will be unpleasantly suprised when they find out the umpiring appintments.........

Ken Eastwood????????????????????????????????????????? WTF?????????????? I do rate Millsy but Ken????????????????????????????????????????????:confused: :(

Javid Miandmum;213574 said:
I think DSCC will be unpleasantly suprised when they find out the umpiring appintments.........

Ken Eastwood????????????????????????????????????????? WTF?????????????? I do rate Millsy but Ken????????????????????????????????????????????:confused: :(

been there done that;213585 said:

Hello there people, making my debut here today.
Well from what i hear , Doutta will be v v v happy with the appointments as without Ken last week , they would of only made 200.As for Millsy, he was rapt to umpire that game and shared a few ales with those boys after the game.
So that means we will have to beat 13 of them.
On behalf of my brothers Apuud and Awhet , may the best team win.

been there done that;213585 said:

Hello there people, making my debut here today.
Well from what i hear , Doutta will be v v v happy with the appointments as without Ken last week , they would of only made 200.As for Millsy, he was rapt to umpire that game and shared a few ales with those boys after the game.
So that means we will have to beat 13 of them.
On behalf of my brothers Apuud and Awhet , may the best team win.

Vicious and Well Directed;213575 said:
Apparently very interested in a keeper bat from Senior A and willing to through big cash at him.
Already got a good keeper at MP,so why would they spend money on another one.
Rumor getting bigger that Troy Lamb will be wearing a avocado tracksuit next year,apparently Ajax not happy with him for getting rubbed out.He shops himself out at about 10k so would be a bargain for YCCC

Apparently very interested in a keeper bat from Senior A and willing to through big cash at him.
Rumor getting bigger that Troy Lamb will be wearing a avocado tracksuit next year,apparently Ajax not happy with him for getting rubbed out.He shops himself out at about 10k so would be a bargain for YCCC

southern sledge;213573 said:

One of the big pulling reasons that Altona North had was "i've never had better tasting solami anywhere in the world than mario's nonna. simply the best (and ill take the $$$ too thanks boys!)" Elsmore said.

southern sledge;213573 said:

One of the big pulling reasons that Altona North had was "i've never had better tasting solami anywhere in the world than mario's nonna. simply the best (and ill take the $$$ too thanks boys!)" Elsmore said.

southern sledge;213599 said:

Agree, Dring keeps alright, but doesn't know which end of the bat he's supposed to hold. Biggest season being 120 runs, the rest in between 32 and 67.

southern sledge;213599 said:

Agree, Dring keeps alright, but doesn't know which end of the bat he's supposed to hold. Biggest season being 120 runs, the rest in between 32 and 67.

Vicious and Well Directed;213351 said:
And for their 1's to have Strathmore 8 down with 70 to get and still lose. Massive choke.

Find out why they choke Borlase and Mc eachran fancy recruiting those chokers? copped your right wack.Ha

Vicious and Well Directed;213351 said:
And for their 1's to have Strathmore 8 down with 70 to get and still lose. Massive choke.

Find out why they choke Borlase and Mc eachran fancy recruiting those chokers? copped your right wack.Ha

Should try and recruit keilor backstop only dropped4 catches on weekend apparently,would fit in well in that comp.

Should try and recruit keilor backstop only dropped4 catches on weekend apparently,would fit in well in that comp.

Ahh well, always next year for the mighty Bentleigh Demons.

I'm still trying to work out a way we can play off, but running out of ideas @ 10.20pm on the Friday Night.

I see Doutta have named their team:

Wigmore, Shannon
Gray, Kieren
Green, Ryan
McKinley, Cameron
Ion, Viv
Lamberti, Robert (+)
Cooper, Peter
Parry, Leigh
McFarlane, Blair
Rutley, Robert (c)
Tankard, Ben

Looks very strong with the inclusion of Parry & McFarlane batting @ 9.

Where is regular keeper Tate. Did he get dropped? I see his stats aren't too good.

Ahh well, always next year for the mighty Bentleigh Demons.

I'm still trying to work out a way we can play off, but running out of ideas @ 10.20pm on the Friday Night.

I see Doutta have named their team:

Wigmore, Shannon
Gray, Kieren
Green, Ryan
McKinley, Cameron
Ion, Viv
Lamberti, Robert (+)
Cooper, Peter
Parry, Leigh
McFarlane, Blair
Rutley, Robert (c)
Tankard, Ben

Looks very strong with the inclusion of Parry & McFarlane batting @ 9.

Where is regular keeper Tate. Did he get dropped? I see his stats aren't too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back