VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

brains01;220830 said:
Is J Markham the guy who has been coaching at Taytors Lakes and Patcholli to Albion would really surprise me if true.
David Roach to Tullamarine and Steve Brne to St Albans is confirmed.

You blokes questioning the amount of overs Steve Brne bowled in the end the question has been answered as they won the flag because of his bowling performances

Definately not questioning how many overs he bowled. I was just wondering if that was who he was speaking about. Steve Brne did a great job for Albion. He probably did win the premiership for them. But in the past it hasn't always worked for him.

Vicious and Well Directed;220816 said:
All those in Senior A hoping to experience the legendary Chelsea hospitality after the game might be a bit unlucky. Heard a rumour that they told the executive they didn't want the travel that game with being a Senior A side (assuming they lost all there players because no one in the south is willing to drive past Southland...)

VTCA have just kept sliding them straight on down the South A and promoted the other grand finalist.

Damn shame.... Quality blokes to have a beer with. Will be missed in Senior divy.
Sth clubs sooking about travel, just get on with it. Gee it wasnt that long ago that the top grade was 70% sth sides. Love the bus trips to clubs such as Chelsea!! Especially the trip back along Beach Rd.:cool:

Sniffin Around;220831 said:
Not sure about East. Can't find him on Resultsvault, and Cricket Victoria stats is closed for changeover.
The Clubbers have a history of pulling a player or two from obscurity.
Rumour doing the rounds is that maybe Broncs has the Coaching job and Bakes will Captain

Tony "No Shortcuts" East was coach of Williamstown in the subbies for a long time back in the mid to late 90's prior to Clemson, Sheedy and Slug Sandri going back there. Used to call everyone 'brother'. Think he was from Wyndham Vale prior to that. Where is he off to next season? He won't be on resultsvault, he'd be pushing 55 now and was a non-playing coach at Willy.

Danny Law was sharp back in his day down at Essendon. That was a dozen years ago though so he'll fit in with the Dad's Army bowling attack CY's had this season.

Vicious and Well Directed;220850 said:
Tony "No Shortcuts" East was coach of Williamstown in the subbies for a long time back in the mid to late 90's prior to Clemson, Sheedy and Slug Sandri going back there. Used to call everyone 'brother'. Think he was from Wyndham Vale prior to that. Where is he off to next season? He won't be on resultsvault, he'd be pushing 55 now and was a non-playing coach at Willy.

Danny Law was sharp back in his day down at Essendon. That was a dozen years ago though so he'll fit in with the Dad's Army bowling attack CY's had this season.

Don't tell me Rotten Ronnie has bitten the dust AGAIN !!!

crazycricket;220640 said:
who are you to comment on jan, dont try act all smart saying that he usaully shops himself around, because no one thinks better of you for saying it. say something intelligent or dont say anything at all

I dont have 2 act smart he emails every club in the district to let
them no he is available.(no different this year either).

Sniffin Around;220831 said:
Not sure about East. Can't find him on Resultsvault, and Cricket Victoria stats is closed for changeover.
The Clubbers have a history of pulling a player or two from obscurity.
Rumour doing the rounds is that maybe Broncs has the Coaching job and Bakes will Captain

Interesting!! What happened to O'keefe?

brains01;220830 said:
Is J Markham the guy who has been coaching at Taytors Lakes and Patcholli to Albion would really surprise me if true.
David Roach to Tullamarine and Steve Brne to St Albans is confirmed.

You blokes questioning the amount of overs Steve Brne bowled in the end the question has been answered as they won the flag because of his bowling performances

Why would albion want patcholli? Hasn't done anything for the past 2 years or more.

Rated Tony East as a coach, he was assistant at Footscray last year wasn't he?

thepmwearsgreentrackiesto;221073 said:
Why would albion want patcholli? Hasn't done anything for the past 2 years or more.

Apart from his ton against the quality attack of Mentone's 2 years ago:eek:, has not scored alot of runs. Did contribute to demolishing the arvo teas though!!@|

been there done that;221089 said:
Would surprise me if he has taken the $'s and run. I "think" he is better than that.... time will tell.....:confused:

Highly doubt he has gone to Albion for money seeing that they dont have any and are fighting on their last legs. that is the whole reason they have told the league they cannot to up into Senior A.

brains01;221193 said:
Highly doubt he has gone to Albion for money seeing that they dont have any and are fighting on their last legs. that is the whole reason they have told the league they cannot to up into Senior A.

Was not talking about Albion or a player going there, I was talking about Tocca not playing this season at YCCC.

Also coached South Melbourne,very good operater

St Andrews who has won the last 2 A-Turf Flags is looking for a new coach in the MMVCA Turf Comp.

If anyone is interested please let me know.

You can pvt message me and I can call you back.

southern sledge;221544 said:
Also coached South Melbourne,very good operater

and yes ''no short cuts'' east was a highly rated coach at willy........

coach of the green tracksuit men of yccc in 08/09........

Heard on the grapevine that Steve Mullaney has signed for SCCC in what would be the steal of the century. Also add a bit of spice to the Mckinnon/SCCC rivalry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back