VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

Not Out;221760 said:
Heard on the grapevine that Steve Mullaney has signed for SCCC in what would be the steal of the century. Also add a bit of spice to the Mckinnon/SCCC rivalry.

Whats happened 2 Simpson then not coming back?

century scorer;221794 said:
Whats happened 2 Simpson then not coming back?
Apparently Simpson is coming back but to play Premier League with Dandenong.

Ben Milliken (Melbourne) is also on the SCCC probable players list

Not Out;221828 said:

Simpson is obviously a class act, but Dandenong already had a good young keeper in Damiano who looked like he was getting settled and making a few scores.

Not Out;221828 said:

Does this mean a Southern club has decided that if it cannot beat YCCC, DSCC, KCC, AWCC they might as well join them in paying $$$$$$.

Who needs the EPL when we have got our own version in the VTCA.

Javid Miandmum;221847 said:
Does this mean a Southern club has decided that if it cannot beat YCCC, DSCC, KCC, AWCC they might as well join them in paying $$$$$$.

Who knows? You can pay 2 players so obviously they will be the 2 they pay

Not Out;221828 said:

Hope he has signed?,because the green trackie mob,the chokers, and
we dont pay players(doutta)will throw coin at him?

Not Out;221760 said:
Heard on the grapevine that Steve Mullaney has signed for SCCC in what would be the steal of the century. Also add a bit of spice to the Mckinnon/SCCC rivalry.
Was never going back to Mckinnon,bad pitch and coach

southern sledge;221910 said:
Was never going back to Mckinnon,bad pitch and coach
Ok... It is a terrible pitch at McKinnon, maybe it's just the way they can't play on it. And Hally, yeah I can see why he isn't going back with him.

Javid Miandmum;221847 said:

Looks like Spotswood have joined in throwing cash around Ash Robertson(Uni
-Footscray)opening bowler signed-sealed.
Also out spending cash-Greenvale A.Pizzaro(Nth Melb-Foots) c/c and in
talks with a high profile player from another vtca club?
Always keep your mouth 2 a pot and your ears 2 the ground

The Publican;222505 said:
Looks like Spotswood have joined in throwing cash around Ash Robertson(Uni
-Footscray)opening bowler signed-sealed.
Also out spending cash-Greenvale A.Pizzaro(Nth Melb-Foots) c/c and in
talks with a high profile player from another vtca club?
Always keep your mouth 2 a pot and your ears 2 the ground

well we needed a replacement for john ross, who's currently tanning up in the carribean

Been very quiet on here lately. Latests news on one G.Turner. After a failed attempt to enter parliment on the weekend under the banner of the free grog for all party was seen leaving on a private jet (Match Payments) to Vegas for liver replacement. Will be primed and ready to go for a record 53rd season of drunken escapades. His two fat mates in Pies Petrolli and Man boobs Taylor were seen on the same flight but booted off as they exceeded the weight limit. A cargo plane was then hired to ship the two whales off for lipo suction. Taylor was heard screaming as he left "Let me eat one more cow, just one, I'll even cook it this time!" Turner continues to drink!

DizzyGillepsie;222544 said:
well we needed a replacement for john ross, who's currently tanning up in the carribean

Gday Dizz, Is it true John is in the world of "yeah man"? Or are you takin the p_ss? I heard from a person that knows him well that he is more than likely goin to Point Cook?

simmo4pm;222589 said:
Gday Dizz, Is it true John is in the world of "yeah man"? Or are you takin the p_ss? I heard from a person that knows him well that he is more than likely goin to Point Cook?

to be honest mate, i don't know.... but it's a great story :)

I haven't asked him personally about Point Cook, so I can't comment on that.

Millhouse;222566 said:
Been very quiet on here lately. Latests news on one G.Turner. After a failed attempt to enter parliment on the weekend under the banner of the free grog for all party was seen leaving on a private jet (Match Payments) to Vegas for liver replacement. Will be primed and ready to go for a record 53rd season of drunken escapades. His two fat mates in Pies Petrolli and Man boobs Taylor were seen on the same flight but booted off as they exceeded the weight limit. A cargo plane was then hired to ship the two whales off for lipo suction. Taylor was heard screaming as he left "Let me eat one more cow, just one, I'll even cook it this time!" Turner continues to drink!

Mill heard Yccc have signed a leggie from Bryon Bay ox someone?
As 4 Turner last seen having a sip with Patcholli brother Les Twentyman
after the election talking about Detox 4 him and Patchooi

simmo4pm;222589 said:

i did a bit more digging last night and I can definitely confirm a few things.

John has no connection with the Point Cook cricket club, and in fact, i was wrong ... John has settled into his new role in the carribean.

they say a picture speaks a thousand words....

rossytg5.jpg

DizzyGillepsie;222686 said:
i did a bit more digging last night and I can definitely confirm a few things.

John has no connection with the Point Cook cricket club, and in fact, i was wrong ... John has settled into his new role in the carribean.

they say a picture speaks a thousand words....

rossytg5.jpg

HAHAHAHA Once again Dizz, quality@|@|@|

Millhouse;222566 said:

Millhouse, you seem to know a hell of a lot about the goings on in Turners life.
Are you in fact his wife or that little haemorrhoid on his A$$ that has given him so much grief for those 53 seasons?

Are Seddon CC folding? Word has it theyve lost half their 1st eleven.
First the Football club, now the cricket club.

I thought i would make my first appearance on here and announce that i will be staing at Royal Park this season.So for all my followers please take note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back