VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

fooey5for10;274312 said:
**laugh** lets just say weve started 08/09 in 'solid' fashion, vawd... ;)

yeah saw the score online monday evening - looks like royal park brunswick really gave melbourne high school old boys what for. strange though, none came our way!!

old time wicker;274730 said:
at least 3 ball ended up on your ground

mustve been in between innings otw. we were in the field first for 28 overs & none came over during that time... i was watching your game in between balls whilst 'keeping from the golf course end & the balls i saw kept going towards the driveway & trees!!

none came over either when i was batting later...

fooey5for10;274312 said:
**laugh** lets just say weve started 08/09 in 'solid' fashion, vawd... ;)

yeah saw the score online monday evening - looks like royal park brunswick really gave melbourne high school old boys what for. strange though, none came our way!!

old time wicker;274730 said:
at least 3 ball ended up on your ground

mustve been in between innings otw. we were in the field first for 28 overs & none came over during that time... i was watching your game in between balls whilst 'keeping from the golf course end & the balls i saw kept going towards the driveway & trees!!

none came over either when i was batting later...

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;274725 said:
How about lets not talk about North A?

This forum has got back on track with some discussion on Senior and Senior A, lets not bring it down a level and talk about the battlers in North A

Nth "A"-Sth"A". Shit comps, battlers etc. No doubt they struggle to pick up quality players from premier level. Seems to be a perannualproblem. Plenty of money in those comps though. A good premier allrounder could pick up 10 large quite easily I would think. Last decent player in Nth"A" would be Matty Albers. Even though he had one foot in the grave, he still showed he had a big heart and plenty of determination and produced the goods from all accounts. I wonder if avondale are missing him.

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;274725 said:
How about lets not talk about North A?

This forum has got back on track with some discussion on Senior and Senior A, lets not bring it down a level and talk about the battlers in North A

Nth "A"-Sth"A". Shit comps, battlers etc. No doubt they struggle to pick up quality players from premier level. Seems to be a perannualproblem. Plenty of money in those comps though. A good premier allrounder could pick up 10 large quite easily I would think. Last decent player in Nth"A" would be Matty Albers. Even though he had one foot in the grave, he still showed he had a big heart and plenty of determination and produced the goods from all accounts. I wonder if avondale are missing him.

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;274734 said:
yes you are allowed an opinion, but north A has been discussed for the last 300 pages.

Have you got straw for brains? The humerous intellect posted by the Nth"A" boys is the reason this forum is widely read. The questions, opinions and dissections provide much dissemination for us all. If ye of a higher comp, what ever that means, can't cut it, the last train to perdition leaves tonight. Be on it.:rolleyes:

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;274734 said:
yes you are allowed an opinion, but north A has been discussed for the last 300 pages.

Have you got straw for brains? The humerous intellect posted by the Nth"A" boys is the reason this forum is widely read. The questions, opinions and dissections provide much dissemination for us all. If ye of a higher comp, what ever that means, can't cut it, the last train to perdition leaves tonight. Be on it.:rolleyes:

Dingo_Jones;275005 said:
It is the VTCA thread who cares what grade, otherwise start a senior thread and f off

Dingo_Jones;275005 said:
It is the VTCA thread who cares what grade, otherwise start a senior thread and f off

Too Old Body Broke;274735 said:
Gday all, Rossy from Spotty ere. I have heard a few of the lads talkin bout this big cricket and I thought I would check it out. Gee alot of animosity on here? And from people who do not put their name? Still, had a few laughs reading through a few posts. Keep the entertainment up please.:D
All have fun in 30 degrees tomoz:eek:

Ha.

Good on ya Rossy. Not many put their faces out on here. Mate I played against you back in the day, couple of Senior A semis we lost (in a row) to you, so you know where I played. Plenty of spite on field, but we all still had a beer afterwards!

The entertainment works better if you send a few rockets at people...;)

Too Old Body Broke;274735 said:
Gday all, Rossy from Spotty ere. I have heard a few of the lads talkin bout this big cricket and I thought I would check it out. Gee alot of animosity on here? And from people who do not put their name? Still, had a few laughs reading through a few posts. Keep the entertainment up please.:D
All have fun in 30 degrees tomoz:eek:

Ha.

Good on ya Rossy. Not many put their faces out on here. Mate I played against you back in the day, couple of Senior A semis we lost (in a row) to you, so you know where I played. Plenty of spite on field, but we all still had a beer afterwards!

Dingo_Jones;274282 said:
Could'nt agree with you more. Good junior player with plenty of potential. But can't cut it in "A" grade. "T" Ball" could be the go.:rolleyes:

Rumour has it Abers folded like a deck of cards at Kings Park yesterday!!!! Dunn bowled smoke and those big mouths from abers couldn't back up there bark and lost by 4 runs. To many pee hearts who wouldn't get behind the ball and tough it out. The last man standing was a 15 year old kid, the only one too show some ticker!!!!! To make things worse St.albans batted again and were 3 for 275 at stumps!!!! Apparenlty Mckerracher stepped up to the plate, batted at 3, and flayed the Abers attack all over the park along with the rest of the batting line up!!!! M Nyhus would have to be the worst keeper in the comp, cost them the game with his iron gloves and inability to stop balls down leg side to the pace man!!! All mouth no ability!!!!

Dingo_Jones;274282 said:
Could'nt agree with you more. Good junior player with plenty of potential. But can't cut it in "A" grade. "T" Ball" could be the go.:rolleyes:

Rumour has it Abers folded like a deck of cards at Kings Park yesterday!!!! Dunn bowled smoke and those big mouths from abers couldn't back up there bark and lost by 4 runs. To many pee hearts who wouldn't get behind the ball and tough it out. The last man standing was a 15 year old kid, the only one too show some ticker!!!!! To make things worse St.albans batted again and were 3 for 275 at stumps!!!! Apparenlty Mckerracher stepped up to the plate, batted at 3, and flayed the Abers attack all over the park along with the rest of the batting line up!!!! M Nyhus would have to be the worst keeper in the comp, cost them the game with his iron gloves and inability to stop balls down leg side to the pace man!!! All mouth no ability!!!!

Dingo_Jones;274981 said:

The Chunkster is a top bloke.

The past 3 seasons at Avondale were built around him. He stayed back for a beer and a meal after training as well. Had time to talk to you - no matter what grade you played in. His twin lookalike (Chee) is another stalwart of the club. Top bloke.

Hope the Chunk has a great year at Aberfeldie Park.

Dingo_Jones;274981 said:

The past 3 seasons at Avondale were built around him. He stayed back for a beer and a meal after training as well. Had time to talk to you - no matter what grade you played in. His twin lookalike (Chee) is another stalwart of the club. Top bloke.

AbersChangedTeam;273286 said:
As above Abers on the March, spanking StAlbans who's next?

Spanked St.Albans??? Abers should have waited until they won the game before letting us all know how good they are... All out for 128 after being 1 for 60 odd last week i see... Id say AbersNotChangedTeam, looking forward to playing them after xmas

who's next for abers.... i wish it was us ;)

AbersChangedTeam;273286 said:
As above Abers on the March, spanking StAlbans who's next?

Spanked St.Albans??? Abers should have waited until they won the game before letting us all know how good they are... All out for 128 after being 1 for 60 odd last week i see... Id say AbersNotChangedTeam, looking forward to playing them after xmas

tcnthat;275087 said:
Ha.

I also remember you...i remember a 16 year old little agro lookalike coming in at number 11 in a semi final and pulling you too the boundary with ease, saved spotty some money that year as no need to frame another runners up photo!! good dimmys though!!

no beers afterwards as the poons refused to leave there changerooms!!

tcnthat;275087 said:
Ha.

I also remember you...i remember a 16 year old little agro lookalike coming in at number 11 in a semi final and pulling you too the boundary with ease, saved spotty some money that year as no need to frame another runners up photo!! good dimmys though!!

Pushpakumara;275238 said:

what a great win oops l mean lose by abers on the weekend they really no how to lose a game of cricket, would of payed money to be in the change rooms after the match to hear the wonder coaches speech. very hard to understand him when he gets angry sounds like a 'numpy'.l wonder if aberschangedteam will be told not to post stupid comments on here from now, but l'm sure he'll just change user names.By they way timmy k is a shit cricket but good kid just missing roachy and l hope he stuck it right up ya as agreat man once said....

Pushpakumara;275238 said:

what a great win oops l mean lose by abers on the weekend they really no how to lose a game of cricket, would of payed money to be in the change rooms after the match to hear the wonder coaches speech. very hard to understand him when he gets angry sounds like a 'numpy'.l wonder if aberschangedteam will be told not to post stupid comments on here from now, but l'm sure he'll just change user names.By they way timmy k is a shit cricket but good kid just missing roachy and l hope he stuck it right up ya as agreat man once said....

FatMan_fromthe_Valley;275236 said:

struggled with fitness at the end of the season 'loves a beer' but will go alright in nth b but who wouldn't with his ability, can bowl all day and has many a time...

struggled with fitness at the end of the season 'loves a beer' but will go alright in nth b but who wouldn't with his ability, can bowl all day and has many a time...

Tubba LaBumba;275258 said:

Theres a bloke for Melbourne High called Poon who made 70 odd last weekend

Theres a bloke for Melbourne High called Poon who made 70 odd last weekend

Nah, you got the wrong bloke.

Sounds like you are pretty good puller though.

tcnthat;275277 said:

no no Gn i have the right bloke....he was even sledged by the 16 year old and told to pitch it up...Now fark off and start your own senior A thread Khunts!

tcnthat;275277 said:

no no Gn i have the right bloke....he was even sledged by the 16 year old and told to pitch it up...Now fark off and start your own senior A thread Khunts!

Tubba LaBumba;275298 said:

Ill have to check but didnt see that this thread was called 'VTCA - Senior Division'. I mistakenly thought it was general VTCA talk.

Apologies anyway champ, us lower division teams have to make sure we don't take up too much of your time with Senior A/North A/South A happenings.....I understand time is precious for you Senior Div guys with all the signing of autographs and auctioning off of your pads on ebay etc. etc.

Tubba LaBumba;275298 said:

Ill have to check but didnt see that this thread was called 'VTCA - Senior Division'. I mistakenly thought it was general VTCA talk.

Apologies anyway champ, us lower division teams have to make sure we don't take up too much of your time with Senior A/North A/South A happenings.....I understand time is precious for you Senior Div guys with all the signing of autographs and auctioning off of your pads on ebay etc. etc.

Maccabi AJAX's run chase was unbelievable. Troy Lamb's 90 off 53 deliveries was the most destructive innings I have ever seen. The Majtlis brothers were terrific, they are the future of our club. Daniel Onas and Dave Gelbart showed so much experience, they such good cricketers.

Maccabi AJAX's run chase was unbelievable. Troy Lamb's 90 off 53 deliveries was the most destructive innings I have ever seen. The Majtlis brothers were terrific, they are the future of our club. Daniel Onas and Dave Gelbart showed so much experience, they such good cricketers.

Laurie Shneider;275319 said:
Good cricketers but chokers in Grand Finals

Laurie Shneider;275319 said:
Good cricketers but chokers in Grand Finals

Hey Fatman' good to read your still alive and kicking. Whats the name of your thread in the valley of dreams? Hope your enjoying your cricket.

Hey Fatman' good to read your still alive and kicking. Whats the name of your thread in the valley of dreams? Hope your enjoying your cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back