VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

Vicious and Well Directed;275548 said:
Far too much time being devoted to Ajax here. Laurie just cool your heels for a bit son, far too excitable, you'll do yourself some harm there. Won't win the flag simple as that, we can end this part of the thread now.

Interesting to see Strathmore got a touch up from CY's. Bowling line up for Strathmore doesn't look like it's changed too much, blokes out of form/carrying injuries? Handy game from Osborne, but would have been genuinely boring cricket out there.

Brighton may actually be the team Hoppers chokes against in the GF this year.

Quality blokes down at CY's. Good to see Slugga get a ton. And good to see he hasnt been timed out for a while too.

Vicious and Well Directed;275548 said:
Far too much time being devoted to Ajax here. Laurie just cool your heels for a bit son, far too excitable, you'll do yourself some harm there. Won't win the flag simple as that, we can end this part of the thread now.

Interesting to see Strathmore got a touch up from CY's. Bowling line up for Strathmore doesn't look like it's changed too much, blokes out of form/carrying injuries? Handy game from Osborne, but would have been genuinely boring cricket out there.

Brighton may actually be the team Hoppers chokes against in the GF this year.

Quality blokes down at CY's. Good to see Slugga get a ton. And good to see he hasnt been timed out for a while too.

Too Old Body Broke;275617 said:
Haha love your work there Dizz. How did you pull up?

just hangin in there mate, still not 100% with the flu but will come up with the goods by the weekend (providing i'm picked in one of the teams :D )

Too Old Body Broke;275617 said:
Haha love your work there Dizz. How did you pull up?

just hangin in there mate, still not 100% with the flu but will come up with the goods by the weekend (providing i'm picked in one of the teams :D )

Too Old Body Broke;275542 said:
No one would like to see my head on hear mate. I reckon I know which club you are from, not sure who you are? You still playing?

Yeah neither side was really much chop those two years, although we had a fat bloke from England who could bat a bit....if I remember correctly your body was on the way out even then!

You and the boys gave me plenty, I was a feisty young bloke then, with a gob like Luna Park.

Played a bit in the subbies with another local mob after winning one with my old club, still sniffing around both clubs but interstate atm cant play. Ill be back!

Too Old Body Broke;275542 said:
No one would like to see my head on hear mate. I reckon I know which club you are from, not sure who you are? You still playing?

Yeah neither side was really much chop those two years, although we had a fat bloke from England who could bat a bit....if I remember correctly your body was on the way out even then!

You and the boys gave me plenty, I was a feisty young bloke then, with a gob like Luna Park.

Played a bit in the subbies with another local mob after winning one with my old club, still sniffing around both clubs but interstate atm cant play. Ill be back!

ImpartialOnlooker;275808 said:
I notice that Colin Smart did not bat this week for YCCC. Any ideas on why?
Got caught on a bender with Turner and got rubbed out. Dim Sim taylor and Petrollium also seen hanging about.

ImpartialOnlooker;275808 said:
I notice that Colin Smart did not bat this week for YCCC. Any ideas on why?
Got caught on a bender with Turner and got rubbed out. Dim Sim taylor and Petrollium also seen hanging about.

South Caulfield 2 and 0 without their injured best player, might just be be their year?! Match of the round - can they threaten APW at home this week?

South Caulfield 2 and 0 without their injured best player, might just be be their year?! Match of the round - can they threaten APW at home this week?

Cash Man;275873 said:

Who gives a f*ck about south caulfield??? Feel sorry for the Bentleigh boys, no change rooms or anything at their makeshift ground at bignell rd, should be back at arthur st for the all important one-dayers in january. Will bounce back this week against BD, maybe give them a dose of their on medicine the cheats!! McInnes and tait back will make the difference, it's the year of the demons!!

Cash Man;275873 said:

Who gives a f*ck about south caulfield??? Feel sorry for the Bentleigh boys, no change rooms or anything at their makeshift ground at bignell rd, should be back at arthur st for the all important one-dayers in january. Will bounce back this week against BD, maybe give them a dose of their on medicine the cheats!! McInnes and tait back will make the difference, it's the year of the demons!!

DizzyGillepsie;275632 said:

Hey Dizz, you have been on fire to start the season!!Runs, poles and catches!! Great stuff.

DizzyGillepsie;275632 said:

Hey Dizz, you have been on fire to start the season!!Runs, poles and catches!! Great stuff.

InGoodTouch;275883 said:

Oh yeah my heart is bleeding for Bentleigh............. NOT!!!!!!!! Bentleigh calling Brighton cheats.... pot kettle:p Bunch of rednecks!!

InGoodTouch;275883 said:

Oh yeah my heart is bleeding for Bentleigh............. NOT!!!!!!!! Bentleigh calling Brighton cheats.... pot kettle:p Bunch of rednecks!!

Cash Man;275873 said:

When is the big fella back???? not gonna renew his friendship with Taylor this game??

Cash Man;275873 said:

When is the big fella back???? not gonna renew his friendship with Taylor this game??

Cash Man;275873 said:

True, Sth Caul given they are missing A Russell look to have a lot of improvement left. After two semi final losses the recruitment of Mullaney the reigning Paxino Medalist could be the masterstroke.

RPB with Contessa and Hillas are the darkhorses this year. They dont lose often at home.

Cash Man;275873 said:

True, Sth Caul given they are missing A Russell look to have a lot of improvement left. After two semi final losses the recruitment of Mullaney the reigning Paxino Medalist could be the masterstroke.

RPB with Contessa and Hillas are the darkhorses this year. They dont lose often at home.

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;275914 said:

Sth Caulfield should try winning a semi final 1st.
RPB have the same side as last year and didnt make it so jury is still out ,competitive yes but hardly threatening,although an early outright win is huge.
Airport West and Yarraville look the early threats

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;275914 said:

RPB have the same side as last year and didnt make it so jury is still out ,competitive yes but hardly threatening,although an early outright win is huge.

DouttanProud;275953 said:

Interesting you should pick out 2 of the bigger spending clubs to be the early threats. What about the giant killing Youldon?

Seriously though, how many paid players are at each club? Have a stab at each club?:confused:

DouttanProud;275953 said:

Interesting you should pick out 2 of the bigger spending clubs to be the early threats. What about the giant killing Youldon?

Seriously though, how many paid players are at each club? Have a stab at each club?:confused:

been there done that;275970 said:

I say Yarraville because Tocka is firing after a lean year and Bakes is yet to though it wont be long.Bronca taking early wkts as well.
Yarraville - 5
Airport West - at least 6

been there done that;275970 said:

I say Yarraville because Tocka is firing after a lean year and Bakes is yet to though it wont be long.Bronca taking early wkts as well.
Yarraville - 5

DouttanProud;275985 said:
Yarraville - 5

Sth Caulfield??
Reckon you are close to the money there. Gee it would be nice to see a couple of clubs that dont pay truckloads and make the finals, for a big change:rolleyes:

DouttanProud;275985 said:
Yarraville - 5

Sth Caulfield??
Reckon you are close to the money there. Gee it would be nice to see a couple of clubs that dont pay truckloads and make the finals, for a big change:rolleyes:

been there done that;275993 said:
Sth Caulfield??

Sth Caufield - 3
No i dont think Youlden will make the finals, bloody curator prepared a road for some reason, bad loss.

been there done that;275993 said:
Sth Caulfield??

Sth Caufield - 3
No i dont think Youlden will make the finals, bloody curator prepared a road for some reason, bad loss.

paid players....i'd have to have a guess.
Yarraville 5
Keilor 3/4 if Marcy plays
Apw 6
Doutta between 2 and 7 who knows!
SC 3
Youlden 2
RPB 2
Hampton 1 plus overseas.
OEG not sure
Mckinnon 1 plus overseas.
Spotswood 3.
just my opinion incase anyone was going to get shirty!

paid players....i'd have to have a guess.
Yarraville 5
Keilor 3/4 if Marcy plays
Apw 6
Doutta between 2 and 7 who knows!
SC 3
Youlden 2
RPB 2
Hampton 1 plus overseas.
OEG not sure
Mckinnon 1 plus overseas.
Spotswood 3.
just my opinion incase anyone was going to get shirty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back