VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

onlyonepaidpro@clubbers;277500 said:
Knew they weren't up to APW in good conditions so they doctored the pitch and took a chance on winning the toss - and bingo nowthey all think they are going to win the flag!!

Is old man Russell and his Tracky Pants still looking after the wickets? They obviously don't pay him much cause he's had the same set of tracky pants for 15 years.:cool:
no need to get personal about the Russell's, read the earlier post.THE GLEN EIRA COUNCIL DO THE WICKETS !.
I must say all the boys on the outside ground locked their wallets in the cars knowing Johny Taylor was in the area.

onlyonepaidpro@clubbers;277500 said:
Knew they weren't up to APW in good conditions so they doctored the pitch and took a chance on winning the toss - and bingo nowthey all think they are going to win the flag!!

Is old man Russell and his Tracky Pants still looking after the wickets? They obviously don't pay him much cause he's had the same set of tracky pants for 15 years.:cool:
no need to get personal about the Russell's, read the earlier post.THE GLEN EIRA COUNCIL DO THE WICKETS !.
I must say all the boys on the outside ground locked their wallets in the cars knowing Johny Taylor was in the area.

doesn't take much to get the south Caufield boys rattled.In response to an earlier comment i don't think the south teams stick up for each other enough....in fact they prob hate each other almost as much as they hate the northern teams.

doesn't take much to get the south Caufield boys rattled.In response to an earlier comment i don't think the south teams stick up for each other enough....in fact they prob hate each other almost as much as they hate the northern teams.

southern sledge;277558 said:

He we go another Sth. Caulfield lover on this site. Mate if you reckon those tracksuit pants were purchased after the mid 90's then good luck to you.

Cant believe the comment one of you Sth. Caulfield wan**rs made about APW and "money doesn't buy runs". What is Mullaney doing at SC rather than McKinnon - wouldn't be just so he could enjoy the company of the Russell's!!

He we go another Sth. Caulfield lover on this site. Mate if you reckon those tracksuit pants were purchased after the mid 90's then good luck to you.

Cant believe the comment one of you Sth. Caulfield wan**rs made about APW and "money doesn't buy runs". What is Mullaney doing at SC rather than McKinnon - wouldn't be just so he could enjoy the company of the Russell's!!

onlyonepaidpro@clubbers;277583 said:

Hey stupid i am not from THAT CLUB,just someone that was on the outside ground which was worse.
Apparently Mullaney left because of Chris Hall who would nearly be the worst bloke in the competition not far behind Lamb

Hey stupid i am not from THAT CLUB,just someone that was on the outside ground which was worse.
Apparently Mullaney left because of Chris Hall who would nearly be the worst bloke in the competition not far behind Lamb

oh your a real funny one with that comment on johnny taylor, really impressive mate

oh your a real funny one with that comment on johnny taylor, really impressive mate

Still looking for a couple of VTCA mod's for the new board that is trying to be put in place for you guys.

PM me or the other admins on the site if interested.

Still looking for a couple of VTCA mod's for the new board that is trying to be put in place for you guys.

So, you don't want to get personal about the Russells, yet you're happy to insinuate that someone is a thief? Double standards?

Less cut down on some of the personal stuff, it's not really on and I don't want to have to start culling posts.

So, you don't want to get personal about the Russells, yet you're happy to insinuate that someone is a thief? Double standards?

Less cut down on some of the personal stuff, it's not really on and I don't want to have to start culling posts.

Sorry for that it was a play on the name of a poster on here.The fact is aposter like crazycricket can come on here and talk crap about a pitch not being marked.
The fact is the wickets on both grounds were terrible, luckily nobody got hurt but the club has no say in the curating.

Sorry for that it was a play on the name of a poster on here.The fact is aposter like crazycricket can come on here and talk crap about a pitch not being marked.
The fact is the wickets on both grounds were terrible, luckily nobody got hurt but the club has no say in the curating.

Another great day for Maccabi AJAX against last years Grand Finalists. They thought game over when they got Jonothan Weinstock and Troy Lamb out in the same over but they did not know how good our batting line up really is. Jonty Rosenthal was supurb in a return to form and such a good number 3. Daniel Onas was again supurb, he is the best batting all rounder in the competition. Our middle order has so much talent and were supurb. Big score on a slow ground, Strathmore will have to bat very very well against our strong attack to win this game. We will be 2 wins and 1 loss.

Another great day for Maccabi AJAX against last years Grand Finalists. They thought game over when they got Jonothan Weinstock and Troy Lamb out in the same over but they did not know how good our batting line up really is. Jonty Rosenthal was supurb in a return to form and such a good number 3. Daniel Onas was again supurb, he is the best batting all rounder in the competition. Our middle order has so much talent and were supurb. Big score on a slow ground, Strathmore will have to bat very very well against our strong attack to win this game. We will be 2 wins and 1 loss.

D.K;277614 said:

Piss off D.K. your a bloody wanka and stop using an absolute legengs name in vain.

D.K;277614 said:

Piss off D.K. your a bloody wanka and stop using an absolute legengs name in vain.

A win to SCCC and Hampton, at least some exciting cricket comes from those under-prepared tracks. Game winning performance from Ash Russell. A double century to Baker has taken him to another level, but only 10 overs from Spotty's gun recruit.

All looks evenly poised in Senior A. Willy really looking the goods though.

Laurie, don't get too excited just yet.

Southern sledge, keep it positive, you're an embarrassment to the southern clubs.

A win to SCCC and Hampton, at least some exciting cricket comes from those under-prepared tracks. Game winning performance from Ash Russell. A double century to Baker has taken him to another level, but only 10 overs from Spotty's gun recruit.

Southern sledge, keep it positive, you're an embarrassment to the southern clubs.

some interesting results in senior central 2nds from the weekend:

yarraville club 1st innings points already against melbourne high school old boys so thats set for a good day 2.

weve (youlden parkville) taken 1st innings points against sunshine druids also & the match is into its 3rd innings so what will day 2 offer?

game in the balance at the fearon with williamstown cyms chasing spotswoods challenging score.

royal park brunswick mustve thought "what happened" with their batting but have managed to just about run through sunshine united so this game is poised beautifully.

day 2 this saturday will reveal all...

some interesting results in senior central 2nds from the weekend:

yarraville club 1st innings points already against melbourne high school old boys so thats set for a good day 2.

weve (youlden parkville) taken 1st innings points against sunshine druids also & the match is into its 3rd innings so what will day 2 offer?

game in the balance at the fearon with williamstown cyms chasing spotswoods challenging score.

royal park brunswick mustve thought "what happened" with their batting but have managed to just about run through sunshine united so this game is poised beautifully.

day 2 this saturday will reveal all...

Cash Man;277644 said:

Fair call cashman i was in the wrong in biting back.We need to talk about cricket on here not crap we have some wonderfull players and clubs in the comp.North and South.

Cash Man;277644 said:

Fair call cashman i was in the wrong in biting back.We need to talk about cricket on here not crap we have some wonderfull players and clubs in the comp.North and South.

Cash Man;277644 said:

Went down to watch the Spotty/YCC game Saturday. Interesting decision to bowl first. Obviously a bit in the deck early. Bowlers appeared to bowl too short. First time I have seen Bakes get runs first hand. Left at tea when he was on about 90. Must have motored after tea. Ash Robertson strained hammy.

Cash Man;277644 said:

Went down to watch the Spotty/YCC game Saturday. Interesting decision to bowl first. Obviously a bit in the deck early. Bowlers appeared to bowl too short. First time I have seen Bakes get runs first hand. Left at tea when he was on about 90. Must have motored after tea. Ash Robertson strained hammy.

What do posters on here think about the Premier cricket having no covers for the rest of the season.In my opinion they cause more trouble than what their worth.If all clubs used them properly it would be better but it will never happen.

What do posters on here think about the Premier cricket having no covers for the rest of the season.In my opinion they cause more trouble than what their worth.If all clubs used them properly it would be better but it will never happen.

I'm not sure what the major gain of not having covers on for a couple of nights would achieve.I wouldnt fancy facing someone like Nannes or Harwood a damp deck though.VCA would want to check their insurance policies.
Not sure what the problems with the souths decks are...is it a council thing maybe.
Makes for good viewing though...especially if you are a bowler!!!!

I'm not sure what the major gain of not having covers on for a couple of nights would achieve.I wouldnt fancy facing someone like Nannes or Harwood a damp deck though.VCA would want to check their insurance policies.
Not sure what the problems with the souths decks are...is it a council thing maybe.

underarm bowler;277745 said:

Not sure if it's just a South thing ?
Story doing the rounds is that down Cooper St. way that last game the game started half an hour late as would be curators madly raced around looking for a mower to get a wicket up. Eventually borrowing one from the local bowling club. - Curator not to be seen - sacked.
Obviously they haven't found one yet as on Saturday 154 runs were scored for the loss of 22 wickets.

underarm bowler;277745 said:

Not sure if it's just a South thing ?
Story doing the rounds is that down Cooper St. way that last game the game started half an hour late as would be curators madly raced around looking for a mower to get a wicket up. Eventually borrowing one from the local bowling club. - Curator not to be seen - sacked.
Obviously they haven't found one yet as on Saturday 154 runs were scored for the loss of 22 wickets.

Typical response from a moron north dero, 1 paid player compared to 4-5 at APW. Big Difference. I suppose Taylor, Jan, Jones, Brown, Magafas play there for the love of the club.

Typical response from a moron north dero, 1 paid player compared to 4-5 at APW. Big Difference. I suppose Taylor, Jan, Jones, Brown, Magafas play there for the love of the club.

Laurie Shneider;277637 said:

here here laurie, i think no two words describe the effort better than "superb superbness". may lamb, rosenthal, onas et al keep up the fantastic work.

Laurie Shneider;277637 said:

here here laurie, i think no two words describe the effort better than "superb superbness". may lamb, rosenthal, onas et al keep up the fantastic work.

Too Old Body Broke;277695 said:

Yeah pitch must have been pretty nippy early on to bowl first, whats the deal with anders playing 2's always keep in 1's previously

Too Old Body Broke;277695 said:

Yeah pitch must have been pretty nippy early on to bowl first, whats the deal with anders playing 2's always keep in 1's previously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back