VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

crazycricket;305174 said:
you must be kidding me saying that maccabi ajax would be the best 2020 team because of 2 good allrounders. i will gurantee you that royal park brunswick will win the game with their accurate bowling.
but your right notgoing2lie2u, cant judge a team on a 2020 game

Guys who cares about a mid week 20/20 that has no bearing on anything??? I'm tipping both sides wont be at full strength either, so how can you really comment on it. Lets see Maccabi win Snr A and then mix it with the Snr div teams - otherwise i am sick of hearing about them!

crazycricket;305174 said:
you must be kidding me saying that maccabi ajax would be the best 2020 team because of 2 good allrounders. i will gurantee you that royal park brunswick will win the game with their accurate bowling.
but your right notgoing2lie2u, cant judge a team on a 2020 game

Guys who cares about a mid week 20/20 that has no bearing on anything??? I'm tipping both sides wont be at full strength either, so how can you really comment on it. Lets see Maccabi win Snr A and then mix it with the Snr div teams - otherwise i am sick of hearing about them!

I noticed this on the clearances today. Whats the story here????

23.12.08 58783 Stephen BRNE Williamstown CYMS St. Albans Clearance

What is it with blokes playing at 4-5 clubs???

JUSTCALLME X;305343 said:
well knowing that now, i will change to Spotty. DOnt think it will be a real upset... 6 v 7

In a one dayer I think Sth Caul will be able to cover them, I'd still be confident they will win. Mullaney needs to continue and some others need to stand up.

JUSTCALLME X;305343 said:
well knowing that now, i will change to Spotty. DOnt think it will be a real upset... 6 v 7

In a one dayer I think Sth Caul will be able to cover them, I'd still be confident they will win. Mullaney needs to continue and some others need to stand up.

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;305350 said:

He'd need to get them home single handedly. They dont have much batting without the Russell boys.

Think the next 2 weeks will decide at least 2-3 spots in the 4. Some big games coming up. RPB v Keil and Y/C v A/W next week - all in top 4.

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;305350 said:

He'd need to get them home single handedly. They dont have much batting without the Russell boys.

Think the next 2 weeks will decide at least 2-3 spots in the 4. Some big games coming up. RPB v Keil and Y/C v A/W next week - all in top 4.

JUSTCALLME X;305346 said:

Apparently he trained at AWSC and Brown didn't want him, so he turned up at Willy CYMS. Sounds like he would be a good team mate for Lamb as their both good at changing clubs.

Apparently he trained at AWSC and Brown didn't want him, so he turned up at Willy CYMS. Sounds like he would be a good team mate for Lamb as their both good at changing clubs.

Since 2002 - Albion to Keilor to East Keilor to Keilor to Albion to StAlbans to Willy CYMS.

Since 2002 - Albion to Keilor to East Keilor to Keilor to Albion to StAlbans to Willy CYMS.

southern sledge;305517 said:

Not sure what is going on there?? CY's have a Shaun Byrne playing??

Not sure what is going on there?? CY's have a Shaun Byrne playing??

Laurie Shneider;304932 said:
Maccabi AJAX take on Royal Park Brunswick Wednesday night in twenty twenty match and will show everyone how Maccabi AJAX are the best side in the VTCA.

laurie u are in senior A!!!!
AND UR NOT IN THE TOP 4
and u think you can make comparisons to the RP/B side mate come on.
really as if they are going to play their full sides and risk injury in a hit and giggle match...

u must prove u can beat every other side in senior A, win the flag, get promoted, and then NOT get relegated that year... and even then u have to eventually win the flag in Senior div, b4 anyone gives credence to what u just said... tall order mate... not gonna happen.

waffled on a bit, but got the point across.

Laurie Shneider;304932 said:
Maccabi AJAX take on Royal Park Brunswick Wednesday night in twenty twenty match and will show everyone how Maccabi AJAX are the best side in the VTCA.

AND UR NOT IN THE TOP 4
really as if they are going to play their full sides and risk injury in a hit and giggle match...

u must prove u can beat every other side in senior A, win the flag, get promoted, and then NOT get relegated that year... and even then u have to eventually win the flag in Senior div, b4 anyone gives credence to what u just said... tall order mate... not gonna happen.

Not that Brownie didnt want him couldnt fit him in
already have (2 pro,s ) as the rules state?
Will Mc Kerracher go back 2 St Albans now Byrnes
has left?

has left?

southern sledge;305332 said:
Spotty should have a win against South Caulfield as the Russell brothers are overseas, that should be the only upset this week.

Good commitment shown by the Russell Brothers with finals on the line, i'm sure Mr Russell will still be there on the end of a long neck!!

southern sledge;305332 said:
Spotty should have a win against South Caulfield as the Russell brothers are overseas, that should be the only upset this week.

Good commitment shown by the Russell Brothers with finals on the line, i'm sure Mr Russell will still be there on the end of a long neck!!

century scorer;305759 said:
has left?
My sources tell me Brown didn't want him maaan

century scorer;305759 said:
has left?
My sources tell me Brown didn't want him maaan

Sniffin Around;305580 said:

More clubs than a Neanderthal Man, this bloke....musn't have many mates switching clubs like that.

Sniffin Around;305580 said:

More clubs than a Neanderthal Man, this bloke....musn't have many mates switching clubs like that.

cherried_lid;305731 said:
AND UR NOT IN THE TOP 4

So how did this game go anyway. Are Maccabi the best side in the VTCA as Laurie noted earlier, or are they just another SNr A side talking the talk and not walking the walk?

SICK OF HEARING ABOUT AJAX AND LAMB

cherried_lid;305731 said:
AND UR NOT IN THE TOP 4

So how did this game go anyway. Are Maccabi the best side in the VTCA as Laurie noted earlier, or are they just another SNr A side talking the talk and not walking the walk?

Campaigner;306245 said:

Why would you want a bloke like this???? He'll leave your club at the drop of a hat. Ordinary bloke too.

Campaigner;306245 said:

Why would you want a bloke like this???? He'll leave your club at the drop of a hat. Ordinary bloke too.

JUSTCALLME X;306379 said:

I reckon their silence is speaking volumes at the moment.

Which other sides in Snr A are talking themselves up though X?

JUSTCALLME X;306379 said:

I reckon their silence is speaking volumes at the moment.

Which other sides in Snr A are talking themselves up though X?

Vicious and Well Directed;304797 said:
Some good quality matches this week.
Youlden just
Airport West comfortably
RPB
Keilor but only just
YC by a long way
Spotty in a tight one

Senior A
BD v United - Brighton comfortably
St.B v Beauy - St. Bernards in a canter
Chelt v Druids - Tight one, Druids just
Bent v Strath - Bentleigh
CYMS v Ajax - Even the greatest allrounders in the world won't help Ajax here
MHSOB v HC - Hoppers could score 300 at that ground against that attack
"Hoppers could make 300"???

Isn't that the side that got bowled out for 70 last game????

Vicious and Well Directed;304797 said:
Some good quality matches this week.
Youlden just
Airport West comfortably
RPB
Keilor but only just
YC by a long way
Spotty in a tight one

Senior A
BD v United - Brighton comfortably
St.B v Beauy - St. Bernards in a canter
Chelt v Druids - Tight one, Druids just
Bent v Strath - Bentleigh
CYMS v Ajax - Even the greatest allrounders in the world won't help Ajax here
MHSOB v HC - Hoppers could score 300 at that ground against that attack
"Hoppers could make 300"???

Isn't that the side that got bowled out for 70 last game????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back