VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;308410 said:
If everyone got on here and reminisced about dropped chances off their bowling the thread would be 2,000 pages long!!!

and if this site wasnt up and running you people would have a life, i say

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;308410 said:
If everyone got on here and reminisced about dropped chances off their bowling the thread would be 2,000 pages long!!!

and if this site wasnt up and running you people would have a life, i say

Mick Megne;312403 said:
Forget being in the Greg Doyle fan club.Get back on the salami eating bandwagon and support the Mario Auciello fanclub. 8-49 .What an effort from a guy 74 years old.

What a great win by the boys,as 4 Mario i could have made
love to him on saturday night he Bowled smoke.
As 4 smoke heard Brown was bowling smoke to and Baker
took centre from square leg,also heard that Airport west
took their own grog and was selling it to their supporters,if
that was the case it is a low dogs act?

Mick Megne;312403 said:
Forget being in the Greg Doyle fan club.Get back on the salami eating bandwagon and support the Mario Auciello fanclub. 8-49 .What an effort from a guy 74 years old.

What a great win by the boys,as 4 Mario i could have made
love to him on saturday night he Bowled smoke.
As 4 smoke heard Brown was bowling smoke to and Baker
took centre from square leg,also heard that Airport west
took their own grog and was selling it to their supporters,if
that was the case it is a low dogs act?

Mick Megne;312403 said:

Muzza is a legend. For an Italian bloke, he sure sends down a few boomerangs.

Mick Megne;312403 said:

Muzza is a legend. For an Italian bloke, he sure sends down a few boomerangs.

Too Old Body Broke;313924 said:
I guess that means your life is full of excitement? Tennis is on, go and watch it.

Have a loook at the number of posts chump!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY 5 to 63 of yours........................who needs to watch the tennis? your a joke pal:D:D:D:rolleyes:

Too Old Body Broke;313924 said:
I guess that means your life is full of excitement? Tennis is on, go and watch it.

MY 5 to 63 of yours........................who needs to watch the tennis? your a joke pal:D:D:D:rolleyes:

Hi Guys :)

New to the forum, i play in one of the south teams in Senior Division!! Thats my only hint ;)

Who is everyones predictions for this weeks games?

Hi Guys :)

New to the forum, i play in one of the south teams in Senior Division!! Thats my only hint ;)

Who is everyones predictions for this weeks games?

Kev Davis;313956 said:

MY 5 to 63 of yours........................who needs to watch the tennis? your a joke pal:

Originally Posted by Kev Davis
"and if this site wasnt up and running you people would have a life, i say"

Ease up mate!! If this site is showing who have a life and those who dont, as you put it, I was simply stating that you keep coming back for a look and the odd post. Pretty simple really, you dont like, you dont come back:):)

Chillax............:D Thats fo sho!!!

Kev Davis;313956 said:

MY 5 to 63 of yours........................who needs to watch the tennis? your a joke pal:

Originally Posted by Kev Davis
"and if this site wasnt up and running you people would have a life, i say"

Ease up mate!! If this site is showing who have a life and those who dont, as you put it, I was simply stating that you keep coming back for a look and the odd post. Pretty simple really, you dont like, you dont come back:):)

Chillax............:D Thats fo sho!!!

Word out of YCCC is that Mick O'Keefe will miss this weeks game against South Caulfield with a pulled hammy, Mick batted out last week with a runner as did the Bushrangers Brad Hodge and both wont get a runner this week.

Word out of YCCC is that Mick O'Keefe will miss this weeks game against South Caulfield with a pulled hammy, Mick batted out last week with a runner as did the Bushrangers Brad Hodge and both wont get a runner this week.

southern sledge;314732 said:

Massive loss. Can Baker get a big score away from Hansen Reserve to keep Yarraville's momentum gong?
I guess we'll find out how good Christofaro, Cullen etc are this week without O'Keefe there.

Massive loss. Can Baker get a big score away from Hansen Reserve to keep Yarraville's momentum gong?
I guess we'll find out how good Christofaro, Cullen etc are this week without O'Keefe there.

Senior A

Hoppers v Willy : Huge game, Willy have been so good so far with even contributions. Don't think Hoppers can knock them over for under 250 though.

Strathmore v Chelt - non event really, maybe Strathmore if Tupper gets through to 20 and starts batting well.

Ajax v St Bernards - Why did NSW overlook Gelbart and ONas in favour of McCullum if they are the best 20/20 players going around. Laurie has been very quiet on here rcently after his side was exposed as not having enough depth. St Bernards easy.

Beauy v MHSOB - must win for the high school. Beauy's pitch is still an issue so look for some low, flat, straight bowling from Jeffery and Harrison at the Shark Pond this week. Beauy to win because Hignett is due. Get him and the High School can run through the rest.

Druids v Brighton. According to some Brighton are the real deal. I'm not as convinced they can make the big scores like Hoppers, Willy and St Bernards. I think playing at Dendy has flattered them. That being said, they should easily account for Druids here, with the likes of Lasky, Stewart and Tillekeratne all getting amongst the runs.

United vs Bentleigh - again, a game that wont shape finals. United have been ordinary, Bentleigh not much better. I would rather watch paint dry than this. A nil all draw.

Good luck to all this weekend.

Senior A

Hoppers v Willy : Huge game, Willy have been so good so far with even contributions. Don't think Hoppers can knock them over for under 250 though.

Strathmore v Chelt - non event really, maybe Strathmore if Tupper gets through to 20 and starts batting well.

Ajax v St Bernards - Why did NSW overlook Gelbart and ONas in favour of McCullum if they are the best 20/20 players going around. Laurie has been very quiet on here rcently after his side was exposed as not having enough depth. St Bernards easy.

Beauy v MHSOB - must win for the high school. Beauy's pitch is still an issue so look for some low, flat, straight bowling from Jeffery and Harrison at the Shark Pond this week. Beauy to win because Hignett is due. Get him and the High School can run through the rest.

Druids v Brighton. According to some Brighton are the real deal. I'm not as convinced they can make the big scores like Hoppers, Willy and St Bernards. I think playing at Dendy has flattered them. That being said, they should easily account for Druids here, with the likes of Lasky, Stewart and Tillekeratne all getting amongst the runs.

United vs Bentleigh - again, a game that wont shape finals. United have been ordinary, Bentleigh not much better. I would rather watch paint dry than this. A nil all draw.

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;314933 said:
Senior A

Fair assessment there North. Some ordinary games to avoid relegation and one absolute belter. The Hoppers/CY's game could be the best game of the year, at least until St Bernards play CYs in the last round.

Ajax will find out how good their young bats are against the Snowdogs bowling line up. Lamb v Mullins will be very interesting, can't see the big fella taking kindly to Troy walking down the pitch at him!

Similar to above, Tupper and Cheetham could be fun to watch, both tend to get fairly fired up.

The Beauy v High School game could be a runfest. 4 tons and 16/720 in the match last year. Similar to last year, Hignett and Cassell would still be the keys, but reckon MHSOB can get over the top.

And the Sunshine v bayside games, Druids could go closer than expected but Bentleigh should get over United fairly easily.

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;314933 said:
Senior A

Fair assessment there North. Some ordinary games to avoid relegation and one absolute belter. The Hoppers/CY's game could be the best game of the year, at least until St Bernards play CYs in the last round.

Ajax will find out how good their young bats are against the Snowdogs bowling line up. Lamb v Mullins will be very interesting, can't see the big fella taking kindly to Troy walking down the pitch at him!

Similar to above, Tupper and Cheetham could be fun to watch, both tend to get fairly fired up.

The Beauy v High School game could be a runfest. 4 tons and 16/720 in the match last year. Similar to last year, Hignett and Cassell would still be the keys, but reckon MHSOB can get over the top.

And the Sunshine v bayside games, Druids could go closer than expected but Bentleigh should get over United fairly easily.

Vicious and Well Directed;314981 said:

And Tupper can be a compulsive hooker. I agree would be a good battle to watch.

Vicious and Well Directed;314981 said:

And Tupper can be a compulsive hooker. I agree would be a good battle to watch.

Not a hammy,apparently achilles and was booked in for opp
on friday .Bronca has done his hammy
Yccc are gone here come Ancc.

Not a hammy,apparently achilles and was booked in for opp
on friday .Bronca has done his hammy
Yccc are gone here come Ancc.

altonanorthlegend;316585 said:
You must be joking GOOSE,The Dwarf has sent them to senior A
not like Super Mario he is a superstar.

Theres been only one Leg end at Alton North in the last 60 years and he's living in Darwin at the moment,and im ready to return next season.

Theres been only one Leg end at Alton North in the last 60 years and he's living in Darwin at the moment,and im ready to return next season.

YMMM

YMMM

130 from Mullaney out of SCCC's 219 v YCCC.

I'm sure the heat policy will affect most games this weekend if this weather continues.

130 from Mullaney out of SCCC's 219 v YCCC.

I'm sure the heat policy will affect most games this weekend if this weather continues.

Mick Megne;316602 said:

YMMM

mick megne how is that new job from center link going sounds alright how about your kids how are they?? i miss you like are 1st xi miss winning love you man

Mick Megne;316602 said:

YMMM

mick megne how is that new job from center link going sounds alright how about your kids how are they?? i miss you like are 1st xi miss winning love you man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back