VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

JUSTCALLME X;319436 said:
This game is an absolute dsgrace, and if the VTCA doesnt do anything about it then the comp is screwed. Matthews and Hutchinson got together before the game and it was agreed YP would declarae, and give Keilor every chance to get 250+ ahead as quick as possible, and then see if YP could chase them down. Fact is, YP are hopeless and were no chance so Keilor get an easy outright win.

Porter was smashing boundaries at will, and YP did not have one player on the boundary!!!!!!!!!! Matthews and Hutchinson should face disciplinary action for their part in this debarcle. How is the competition even, when we have a bonus pts system and teams are throwing in the towell at 8fa???

To prove this is a joke, why did Keilor not send YP straight back in when they declared???????? They didnt avoid the follow on, and 80 overs would have given them a greater chance at outright than batting themselves!!!!!!!!

Keilor end up with over 17 pts from this game - when had YP had the plums to bat on, they may have avoided an outright result.

This is a blight on the competition, and i hate what might transpire in the next 2 rounds with sides trying to cement a finals spot!!!!!!!!!!!

VTCA you are a joke if you do not do anything here!!

Y.P next 2 opponents A/West,Sth Caul both 5+6 means Royal Park
2 miss finals after being in all year?
Also there 2nds got beat outright,must have cleaned up(Barrels,money)
Hutchinson is untouchable been reported in a grand final and thrown bat this year seems to cry his way out of trouble.
VTCA=Very timid cricket association run by Pop gun fools

This game is an absolute dsgrace, and if the VTCA doesnt do anything about it then the comp is screwed. Matthews and Hutchinson got together before the game and it was agreed YP would declarae, and give Keilor every chance to get 250+ ahead as quick as possible, and then see if YP could chase them down. Fact is, YP are hopeless and were no chance so Keilor get an easy outright win.

Porter was smashing boundaries at will, and YP did not have one player on the boundary!!!!!!!!!! Matthews and Hutchinson should face disciplinary action for their part in this debarcle. How is the competition even, when we have a bonus pts system and teams are throwing in the towell at 8fa???

To prove this is a joke, why did Keilor not send YP straight back in when they declared???????? They didnt avoid the follow on, and 80 overs would have given them a greater chance at outright than batting themselves!!!!!!!!

Keilor end up with over 17 pts from this game - when had YP had the plums to bat on, they may have avoided an outright result.

This is a blight on the competition, and i hate what might transpire in the next 2 rounds with sides trying to cement a finals spot!!!!!!!!!!!

Y.P next 2 opponents A/West,Sth Caul both 5+6 means Royal Park
2 miss finals after being in all year?
Also there 2nds got beat outright,must have cleaned up(Barrels,money)
Hutchinson is untouchable been reported in a grand final and thrown bat this year seems to cry his way out of trouble.
VTCA=Very timid cricket association run by Pop gun fools

Their old mates from Essendon CC of course the bonus point system is going to be rorted.......but its the same for everyone,just Keilor rorted it before anyone else,good luck to them I reckon:eek:..Go Gecko Woooooooooooooooohhhooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Their old mates from Essendon CC of course the bonus point system is going to be rorted.......but its the same for everyone,just Keilor rorted it before anyone else,good luck to them I reckon:eek:..Go Gecko Woooooooooooooooohhhooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

hussler;319742 said:

why doesn't ruts and bakes get together during the week and get a result happening this week, both played at ess, could be on the cards

hussler;319742 said:

why doesn't ruts and bakes get together during the week and get a result happening this week, both played at ess, could be on the cards

hussler;319742 said:

Rorted !!! - Big call that !
Are you accusing someone ??
If so, put up the facts as you know them under your real name or p.o.q back to those other forums you haunt.
Crap like this serves no purpose. - Put up or shut up.

hussler;319742 said:

If so, put up the facts as you know them under your real name or p.o.q back to those other forums you haunt.

Spot on Balls, their is NO evidence of anything fishy going on.YP maybe should be asked for a please explain but are Cricket Australia going to ask why the Croweaters declared 52 runs behind the Vics today.
I can imagine RPB being upset but they were on their own deck and left it up to their skipper to make 100 out of about 150 odd, it was in their own hands and remember they got an outright earlier in the season are we going to question that.

Spot on Balls, their is NO evidence of anything fishy going on.YP maybe should be asked for a please explain but are Cricket Australia going to ask why the Croweaters declared 52 runs behind the Vics today.
I can imagine RPB being upset but they were on their own deck and left it up to their skipper to make 100 out of about 150 odd, it was in their own hands and remember they got an outright earlier in the season are we going to question that.

Ifya Adballs;319792 said:

Whether they got together or not it doesnt look good, so
what ever happened out there on sat was completely within the rules,so why is everyone sookin up about it???:D

Ifya Adballs;319792 said:

Whether they got together or not it doesnt look good, so
what ever happened out there on sat was completely within the rules,so why is everyone sookin up about it???:D

southern sledge;319824 said:

Why the hell would they have to explain anything,you can declare when ever you want????????????

Why the hell would they have to explain anything,you can declare when ever you want????????????

I cant help myself crying for all the clubs who have been done over by YP accusations of cheating. Roger Federer and I have been crying for hours. The clubs doing the most whingeing are in fact the same clubs who cheat the competition each and every week via the two-paid player rule. So if you have no problem with cheating every week, then don't have a crack at another club who decided to do a deal in just one match to stay in Senior Div. They did this cause they certainly cant afford the money to stay.

And yes the VTCA should investigate this matter with the fierceness it shows towards the two paid-players rule. (Get out the wet lettuces!!!)

I cant help myself crying for all the clubs who have been done over by YP accusations of cheating. Roger Federer and I have been crying for hours. The clubs doing the most whingeing are in fact the same clubs who cheat the competition each and every week via the two-paid player rule. So if you have no problem with cheating every week, then don't have a crack at another club who decided to do a deal in just one match to stay in Senior Div. They did this cause they certainly cant afford the money to stay.

And yes the VTCA should investigate this matter with the fierceness it shows towards the two paid-players rule. (Get out the wet lettuces!!!)

Looks like Altona North are heading off to Senior A

Although there next two games are winnable i cant see them winning both.

Not too fussed by the Kielor result - they were going to win outright after having them 8/70 anyway, the declaration made no difference.

Darrel and co would be hoping for the same cooperation this week, they need to win well to get back into the 4. A team with Brown, Jones, Jan, Magafas, Taylor, Maccunmber and co could possibly miss the 4.

What a match this week - battle of the South. McKinnon v South Caulfield. Apart from Mullaney and Palmer, Sth Caulfield have been out of form and McKinnon should knock them off quite comfortably. Mullaney against his old side should be interesting too.

Otherwiose, Yarraville, Keilor and RPB should all have wins.

Not too fussed by the Kielor result - they were going to win outright after having them 8/70 anyway, the declaration made no difference.

Darrel and co would be hoping for the same cooperation this week, they need to win well to get back into the 4. A team with Brown, Jones, Jan, Magafas, Taylor, Maccunmber and co could possibly miss the 4.

What a match this week - battle of the South. McKinnon v South Caulfield. Apart from Mullaney and Palmer, Sth Caulfield have been out of form and McKinnon should knock them off quite comfortably. Mullaney against his old side should be interesting too.

A1B2C3D4;320008 said:

Two sides go down this year.
Doutta 40.58 - play Yarraville Club and Altona Nth
Old Essendon 39.88 - play Hampton and Spotswood
Altona North 38.18 - play Royal Park and Doutta

Altona Nth V Doutta last game could be very interesting

A1B2C3D4;320008 said:

Two sides go down this year.
Doutta 40.58 - play Yarraville Club and Altona Nth
Old Essendon 39.88 - play Hampton and Spotswood
Altona North 38.18 - play Royal Park and Doutta

Altona Nth V Doutta last game could be very interesting

Thats a silly coment southern..... when has any other club declared on first innings whilst still behind???? Might happen in sheild cricket, but never happens in VTCA. Why didnt Keilor just send them straight back in then??? YP didnt avoid the follow on, why would you risk batting again? We cant have this crap happening in the comp.

Next we will have teams playing the last round of the year declare on 1 run, the oppositoin declare on 2 runs, and then playing the 2nd innings. Therfore each team will get more bonus points!!! Comp is a joke.

You watch - there will be a side win outright last rd of the year and will knock a side out of the 4!!!!!!

Thats a silly coment southern..... when has any other club declared on first innings whilst still behind???? Might happen in sheild cricket, but never happens in VTCA. Why didnt Keilor just send them straight back in then??? YP didnt avoid the follow on, why would you risk batting again? We cant have this crap happening in the comp.

Next we will have teams playing the last round of the year declare on 1 run, the oppositoin declare on 2 runs, and then playing the 2nd innings. Therfore each team will get more bonus points!!! Comp is a joke.

You watch - there will be a side win outright last rd of the year and will knock a side out of the 4!!!!!!

JUSTCALLME X;320055 said:

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

How often does a side win from 8/78 (Hoppers @ 6/28 is another story)?? Why not give yourself a chance of gaining max points with a "meaningful second innings"? So many people on this forum complain about "meaningless second innings", It didn't work that way but I am sure their intentions were entirley for the best for YP.

JUSTCALLME X;320055 said:

How often does a side win from 8/78 (Hoppers @ 6/28 is another story)?? Why not give yourself a chance of gaining max points with a "meaningful second innings"? So many people on this forum complain about "meaningless second innings", It didn't work that way but I am sure their intentions were entirley for the best for YP.

Red Ink No.8;320057 said:

Thats utter rubbish. We just dont want this going on in this comp as Hoppers and Strathmore proved on the weekend that you can come back and still win, rather than be a pathetic weak club and chuck in the towell.

YP have A/W and Sth Caul last 2 games.....so will it be ok if they declare at say 8/120 chasing 250 in these games??????? Joke!!!!!! If thats the case, then send them back to Snr A - this shouldnt happen in snr div!

Red Ink No.8;320057 said:

Thats utter rubbish. We just dont want this going on in this comp as Hoppers and Strathmore proved on the weekend that you can come back and still win, rather than be a pathetic weak club and chuck in the towell.

YP have A/W and Sth Caul last 2 games.....so will it be ok if they declare at say 8/120 chasing 250 in these games??????? Joke!!!!!! If thats the case, then send them back to Snr A - this shouldnt happen in snr div!

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;320025 said:

The A/West bullies will smash YP this week. They just cant perform against decent sides!!! HAve not beaten anyone this year!!! Money well spent!

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;320025 said:

The A/West bullies will smash YP this week. They just cant perform against decent sides!!! HAve not beaten anyone this year!!! Money well spent!

JUSTCALLME X;320061 said:

Maybe you should be more concerned with beating sides that haven't won a game for the season. YP v Keilor was over with 35 overs to spare, how can you question this?

YP declaring actually cost Keilor points, but it gave YP a small chance of winning on 2nd innings. There was never any real doubt at 8/70 and a 130 run lead overnight that Keilor would win outright. Questions would be asked if they failed to win outright...

But being small minded I guess you fail to see this.

JUSTCALLME X;320061 said:

Maybe you should be more concerned with beating sides that haven't won a game for the season. YP v Keilor was over with 35 overs to spare, how can you question this?

YP declaring actually cost Keilor points, but it gave YP a small chance of winning on 2nd innings. There was never any real doubt at 8/70 and a 130 run lead overnight that Keilor would win outright. Questions would be asked if they failed to win outright...

worldowesdouttasomething;320063 said:

It would seem a few bloggers might have taken the $2 on the Hustler or backed Roger and are keen to vent their anger.

VTCA won't do anything as history proves they are insipid and buy not doing anything, only opens up for some "sporting" declarations in the last 2 rounds.

Having 2 sides go down instead of 1 and with not much between the bottom 3sides, might be some interesting discussions between skippers before the toss of the coin.

As stated earlier, DSCC v ANCC last round could be a beauty with plenty at stake.

worldowesdouttasomething;320063 said:

It would seem a few bloggers might have taken the $2 on the Hustler or backed Roger and are keen to vent their anger.

VTCA won't do anything as history proves they are insipid and buy not doing anything, only opens up for some "sporting" declarations in the last 2 rounds.

Having 2 sides go down instead of 1 and with not much between the bottom 3sides, might be some interesting discussions between skippers before the toss of the coin.

As stated earlier, DSCC v ANCC last round could be a beauty with plenty at stake.

As stated earlier, DSCC v ANCC last round could be a beauty with plenty at stake.[/QUOTE]

I'm tipping DSCC n ANCC to play a "double one-dayer" in the last round so 1 will win have the chance to win outright with a run chase in the "final" 40 overs of that game.
Look for declarations after 40 overs on day 1 of that game.

As stated earlier, DSCC v ANCC last round could be a beauty with plenty at stake.[/QUOTE]

I'm tipping DSCC n ANCC to play a "double one-dayer" in the last round so 1 will win have the chance to win outright with a run chase in the "final" 40 overs of that game.
Look for declarations after 40 overs on day 1 of that game.

BakersDozen;320122 said:

Look for declarations after 40 overs on day 1 of that game.[/QUOTE]

It will probably end up a nil all draw!!

BakersDozen;320122 said:

Look for declarations after 40 overs on day 1 of that game.[/QUOTE]

It will probably end up a nil all draw!!

So Keilor took advantage of a bad situation...
If they didn't win outright after their overnight position, then something was seriously wrong..
However Y/P declaring Keilor points. And looking at the ladder after this round, those lost points could cost them. E.G. look at RP/B. 1st to 4th thanks to 2 losses.
Sour Grapes to those bad-mouthing what has happened, put yourself in the Keilor captain's position. What's he supposed to do?? Tell the Umpires he doesn't accept the declaration...
The Y/P skip, probably realised that at 8 fa 70odd, his mob weren't gonna challenge for first innings points so why not go for the outright as a legitimate chance for a win...

*****On a side note, on their matchbox ground straight can you really stop Scott Porter??? he's only made 50+ in every game bar 2... what is the use of having men on the boudary is he is going the clear them by 30m or so everytime....heard someone say he almost hit a golfer teeing off :D:D:D

So Keilor took advantage of a bad situation...
If they didn't win outright after their overnight position, then something was seriously wrong..
However Y/P declaring Keilor points. And looking at the ladder after this round, those lost points could cost them. E.G. look at RP/B. 1st to 4th thanks to 2 losses.
Sour Grapes to those bad-mouthing what has happened, put yourself in the Keilor captain's position. What's he supposed to do?? Tell the Umpires he doesn't accept the declaration...
The Y/P skip, probably realised that at 8 fa 70odd, his mob weren't gonna challenge for first innings points so why not go for the outright as a legitimate chance for a win...

*****On a side note, on their matchbox ground straight can you really stop Scott Porter??? he's only made 50+ in every game bar 2... what is the use of having men on the boudary is he is going the clear them by 30m or so everytime....heard someone say he almost hit a golfer teeing off :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back