VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;211643 said:
Doutta to b Sth Caulfield in a nail biter....

YCCC to b Keilor in another nail biter.

Both these games will be classics......the Russell boys hold the key for South Caulfield but Doutta's NT recruits in Cooper and Green will both have big matches.

YCCC with guns Smart and Baker will simply make too many. Unless Porter fires Keilor cant get chase 200, so that will be YCCC aim and Bronca will take another 6.]

News from the around the grounds is that YCCC didn't put any covers down hoping for rain, after Bronca and bakes had words at training following a few beam balls in the nets.

Both these games will be classics......the Russell boys hold the key for South Caulfield but Doutta's NT recruits in Cooper and Green will both have big matches.

YCCC with guns Smart and Baker will simply make too many. Unless Porter fires Keilor cant get chase 200, so that will be YCCC aim and Bronca will take another 6.]

News from the around the grounds is that YCCC didn't put any covers down hoping for rain, after Bronca and bakes had words at training following a few beam balls in the nets.

The Slipper;211733 said:

What's that got to do with not putting covers down? How does that help?

The Slipper;211733 said:

century scorer;211553 said:
He can play at our club,man of the match recieves 6 cans plus a club stubbie holder.

Who ever knows that turner bloke get him to come down to our club then. man of the match recieves half a slab and a date with our scorer!! how can u possible let that deal go??

century scorer;211553 said:
He can play at our club,man of the match recieves 6 cans plus a club stubbie holder.

Who ever knows that turner bloke get him to come down to our club then. man of the match recieves half a slab and a date with our scorer!! how can u possible let that deal go??

YCCC with guns Smart and Baker will simply make too many. Unless Porter fires Keilor cant get chase 200, so that will be YCCC aim and Bronca will take another 6.

Senior A could also be interesting, Daisy and Assy to give Bentleigh the royal bending over treatment they so deserve. Hopefully Daisy bowls a few thunderbolts down then takes the gloves, gets a few stumpings off Assy and then takes a few with his leggies = a big pay day.

Strathmore to beat Hoppers with James Ingleton to get the big score he's been promising since coming from Essendon.

YCCC will take the honours against keilor in a close one. watch out for o'keefe and smart to fire with the bat as they always get the job done come finals time. look out for the seasoned campainers in turner and pacholli to pitch in with a few. with the ball bronca will take a few but the spinners will clean up, as we all no keilor cant play spin to save themselves.

match ups = will hutchinson be to hot for baker AGAIN!!
= the loose cannon McKay and Pacholli. Mckay dont push pacholli to hard!! his bones may shatter!!

DSCC v SCCC who really cares cause neither will win the granny! SCCC just make sure you dont get punched up against doutta, that would be embarassing!

senior A APW will take out the hole thing.

YCCC with guns Smart and Baker will simply make too many. Unless Porter fires Keilor cant get chase 200, so that will be YCCC aim and Bronca will take another 6.

Senior A could also be interesting, Daisy and Assy to give Bentleigh the royal bending over treatment they so deserve. Hopefully Daisy bowls a few thunderbolts down then takes the gloves, gets a few stumpings off Assy and then takes a few with his leggies = a big pay day.

Strathmore to beat Hoppers with James Ingleton to get the big score he's been promising since coming from Essendon.

YCCC will take the honours against keilor in a close one. watch out for o'keefe and smart to fire with the bat as they always get the job done come finals time. look out for the seasoned campainers in turner and pacholli to pitch in with a few. with the ball bronca will take a few but the spinners will clean up, as we all no keilor cant play spin to save themselves.

match ups = will hutchinson be to hot for baker AGAIN!!
= the loose cannon McKay and Pacholli. Mckay dont push pacholli to hard!! his bones may shatter!!

DSCC v SCCC who really cares cause neither will win the granny! SCCC just make sure you dont get punched up against doutta, that would be embarassing!

senior A APW will take out the hole thing.

Slipper;211540 said:
Is that Edrich at Werribee Centrals ,North B1, the same guy who played a few district 1's games at Melb some years back ? 32 wickets in 7 games says it might be and would have to be way too good for that level.

He could be plying his trade in North A1 next season, Centrals have taken all before them since X-mas to storm into the finals.
Big chance to go straight back up.

Slipper;211540 said:
Is that Edrich at Werribee Centrals ,North B1, the same guy who played a few district 1's games at Melb some years back ? 32 wickets in 7 games says it might be and would have to be way too good for that level.

He could be plying his trade in North A1 next season, Centrals have taken all before them since X-mas to storm into the finals.
Big chance to go straight back up.

Ben Dover;211734 said:
The Slipper;211733 said:

Well the talk is that bakes may not turn up, after the exchange at training, if that is the case how will YCCC go without him, may have to rely on turner to make the runs. If the covers wern't put down, YCCC will fancy themselves especailly with the rain predicted today

Ben Dover;211734 said:
The Slipper;211733 said:

Well the talk is that bakes may not turn up, after the exchange at training, if that is the case how will YCCC go without him, may have to rely on turner to make the runs. If the covers wern't put down, YCCC will fancy themselves especailly with the rain predicted today

The Slipper;211770 said:
Ben Dover;211734 said:

But who knows, all this info came to me from an unreliable source so don't know how true any of this is....

The Slipper;211770 said:
Ben Dover;211734 said:

But who knows, all this info came to me from an unreliable source so don't know how true any of this is....

odiespissed;211494 said:
Rumour coming out from Airport West is that they are already talking to blokes to replace Daisy Brown for next year and that Johnny Taylor has already had a meeting with the committee.

He may not need to throw out the avocardo trackies but just throw a new logo over the top of the YCCC logo.

I'm hearing similar rumours 'Odie'. I'm told that Taylor has bought a house in the area (Median prices in APW above 400k) and used his YCCC money to pay the deposit. This is where it gets interesting. I'm also told the APW football and cricket clubs have got together and offered to cover his mortgage repayments for as long as he's prepared to stay at each APW club. and to clinch the deal, they have also offered to keep his beer fridge fully stocked! Rumour has it he was seen looking for an industrial size fridge earlier in the week!!!

odiespissed;211494 said:
Rumour coming out from Airport West is that they are already talking to blokes to replace Daisy Brown for next year and that Johnny Taylor has already had a meeting with the committee.

He may not need to throw out the avocardo trackies but just throw a new logo over the top of the YCCC logo.

I'm hearing similar rumours 'Odie'. I'm told that Taylor has bought a house in the area (Median prices in APW above 400k) and used his YCCC money to pay the deposit. This is where it gets interesting. I'm also told the APW football and cricket clubs have got together and offered to cover his mortgage repayments for as long as he's prepared to stay at each APW club. and to clinch the deal, they have also offered to keep his beer fridge fully stocked! Rumour has it he was seen looking for an industrial size fridge earlier in the week!!!

Millhouse;211073 said:
More news from the trackies brigade. The prez has had a hair cut and Turner, Rooney and Baker all showing off new flowing locks for the weekend. Look for a big in this week, John Taylors much fatter and hooked nosed brother being called up to bore the crap out of Keilor with another 50 batting display for not many runs after his display in the 2's at the weekend. Also Smackers still not sighted and aparently on a 4 day bender!!!!!!

a whisper going around is that Turner was finally spotted in the mid hours of thursday morning at captins house after his bender with YCCC 2's pleading not to be banished to the 2's for the rest of his illustrious career. can anyone confirm this?

if true would be backing him to get some runs in the finals, aslong as he dosnt bat as slow as the YCCC 2's did on the weekend!

Millhouse;211073 said:
More news from the trackies brigade. The prez has had a hair cut and Turner, Rooney and Baker all showing off new flowing locks for the weekend. Look for a big in this week, John Taylors much fatter and hooked nosed brother being called up to bore the crap out of Keilor with another 50 batting display for not many runs after his display in the 2's at the weekend. Also Smackers still not sighted and aparently on a 4 day bender!!!!!!

a whisper going around is that Turner was finally spotted in the mid hours of thursday morning at captins house after his bender with YCCC 2's pleading not to be banished to the 2's for the rest of his illustrious career. can anyone confirm this?

if true would be backing him to get some runs in the finals, aslong as he dosnt bat as slow as the YCCC 2's did on the weekend!

Wasi Akrim;211660 said:
Nice call Javid.....

Yeah thanks Wasi although wasn't really difficult though. If only picking tatts numbers was as easy.

Interesting to note L. Howarth did not get Senior semi-final - perhaps VTCA are waiting until the GF for him to make his usual didgy decisions.

Tips - DSCC def SCCC and YCCC def KCC

Wasi Akrim;211660 said:
Nice call Javid.....

Yeah thanks Wasi although wasn't really difficult though. If only picking tatts numbers was as easy.

Interesting to note L. Howarth did not get Senior semi-final - perhaps VTCA are waiting until the GF for him to make his usual didgy decisions.

Tips - DSCC def SCCC and YCCC def KCC

DizzyGillepsie;211766 said:
has Mick Megne been named this week? that's the million dollar question

Dizzy, good to see you still following my blossoming career.

Well, just for your knowledge i have been named in the Ones this week.

We are not playing, but i still think it is a good way of them recognising my achievements so far, i feel it is only appropriate, and that my suddun rise, straight from the 3rds to the ones is on the back of my hard work on the training track!

Well, if there is anyone looking for a quick!!! and i mean quick bowler (ive seen Harwood thrown around.. im all over him) please send me a PM and i will get back to you.. but dont bother if you dont have the cash required to service my needs!

YMMM

DizzyGillepsie;211766 said:
has Mick Megne been named this week? that's the million dollar question

We are not playing, but i still think it is a good way of them recognising my achievements so far, i feel it is only appropriate, and that my suddun rise, straight from the 3rds to the ones is on the back of my hard work on the training track!

Well, if there is anyone looking for a quick!!! and i mean quick bowler (ive seen Harwood thrown around.. im all over him) please send me a PM and i will get back to you.. but dont bother if you dont have the cash required to service my needs!

YMMM

thepmwearsgreentrackiesto;211792 said:

Can't confirm that comment, but did hear something along those lines, seen leaving captains house, without shoes and holey work socks

thepmwearsgreentrackiesto;211792 said:

Can't confirm that comment, but did hear something along those lines, seen leaving captains house, without shoes and holey work socks

Mick Megne;211805 said:

YMMM

you don't just get picked for the 1's on a whim Mick, it's something you earn. so give yourself a pat on the back mate, you made it.

seeing as your not required to bring out the wrecking ball this week, i presume you'll be around supporting your other XI's that are playing.

i'm sure there will be a few close games going on :)

Mick Megne;211805 said:

YMMM

you don't just get picked for the 1's on a whim Mick, it's something you earn. so give yourself a pat on the back mate, you made it.

seeing as your not required to bring out the wrecking ball this week, i presume you'll be around supporting your other XI's that are playing.

i'm sure there will be a few close games going on :)

The Slipper;211823 said:

What was whoever saw him doing outside the YCCC captain's house in the early hours of the morning?

The Slipper;211823 said:

What was whoever saw him doing outside the YCCC captain's house in the early hours of the morning?

Frankie;211828 said:

apparently YCCC captains neighbour heard a man yelling out the front of O'Keefe's house on his front lawn at around 3.45am. And that man has been identified as Turner from YCCC.

Frankie;211828 said:

apparently YCCC captains neighbour heard a man yelling out the front of O'Keefe's house on his front lawn at around 3.45am. And that man has been identified as Turner from YCCC.

thepmwearsgreentrackiesto;211831 said:

Hahaha fair enough. Did he have his green trackies on or what?

thepmwearsgreentrackiesto;211831 said:

Hahaha fair enough. Did he have his green trackies on or what?

newsez5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back