VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

The Publican;212438 said:
That turner can drink,just had him and 20 blokes with green trackies on in the pub have moved on,but over heard them mention somethink about umpires for this weekend. Some one Pollock and Mal (i see nothing hear nothing) newington might come back to bite big bum routley and his mates sledging pollock early on.

Dont think pollock will get the job given his association with Keilor.
Borg and Mills would have to be the frontrunners for those jobs. That's a good old whipping Douttas gave South too , what were South thinking when they won the toss and bowled ?
Well done to Keilor ,no Yarraville in the grand final for 1st time in 5 years.
Another north side to come up to Senior , Great news.
The 2 "form" sides of the comp in granny , too hard to call a winner ,should be a great game and im tipping it will go well into day 4.

The Publican;212438 said:
That turner can drink,just had him and 20 blokes with green trackies on in the pub have moved on,but over heard them mention somethink about umpires for this weekend. Some one Pollock and Mal (i see nothing hear nothing) newington might come back to bite big bum routley and his mates sledging pollock early on.

Dont think pollock will get the job given his association with Keilor.
Borg and Mills would have to be the frontrunners for those jobs. That's a good old whipping Douttas gave South too , what were South thinking when they won the toss and bowled ?
Well done to Keilor ,no Yarraville in the grand final for 1st time in 5 years.
Another north side to come up to Senior , Great news.
The 2 "form" sides of the comp in granny , too hard to call a winner ,should be a great game and im tipping it will go well into day 4.

is thread only available for you north big heads or can some real cricketers talk in here too....

in other news..

beena have again failed to perform in finals with both there 1st and 2nds making jack ********...Bird man has decided to play for another 4 years with out pay to pay back the club for the ******** he played this year...

beena will look to import big time..

i've heard bakes is on the market..and beena can afford anyone with the sponser they have secured

is thread only available for you north big heads or can some real cricketers talk in here too....

in other news..

beena have again failed to perform in finals with both there 1st and 2nds making jack ********...Bird man has decided to play for another 4 years with out pay to pay back the club for the ******** he played this year...

i've heard bakes is on the market..and beena can afford anyone with the sponser they have secured

The Sweeper;212516 said:

in other news..

Hey sweeper i'm looking after the South (except Brighton and Bentleigh who are a disgrace)
Where have your 12 prior posts been?
Some support is welcome though as the South is crap.
Could be some spice in the South A GF between Ajax and Cheltenham,apparently a lot of heat in round 11,Coach of Ajax in a bit of strife.Could he be heading to the avocado tracksuit mob 10 large not enough at the Jacka's.
At least Beena got there,not like Port who will now go and try and buy another flag.

The Sweeper;212516 said:

in other news..

Hey sweeper i'm looking after the South (except Brighton and Bentleigh who are a disgrace)
Could be some spice in the South A GF between Ajax and Cheltenham,apparently a lot of heat in round 11,Coach of Ajax in a bit of strife.Could he be heading to the avocado tracksuit mob 10 large not enough at the Jacka's.
At least Beena got there,not like Port who will now go and try and buy another flag.

southern sledge;212520 said:

yeh but beena didnt really desrve to make it...

there will be huge heat with Lamb apparantly grabbing the square leg umpire (who was from chelt) around the neck and threating him for not giving a run-out out. I heard he's already been suspended but he appealed so that is why he played last wekk but didnt bat....

chelt will be huge underdogs with their gun recruit Cheetham going home....

southern sledge;212520 said:

there will be huge heat with Lamb apparantly grabbing the square leg umpire (who was from chelt) around the neck and threating him for not giving a run-out out. I heard he's already been suspended but he appealed so that is why he played last wekk but didnt bat....

The Sweeper;212522 said:

You might have to go back to the APS thread,where all your other posts are,couldn't get a game at Beena?

The Sweeper;212522 said:

You might have to go back to the APS thread,where all your other posts are,couldn't get a game at Beena?

The Sweeper;212516 said:

in other news..

This post is where you stuffed up grammer boy

The Sweeper;212516 said:

in other news..

southern sledge;212556 said:

ooooo grammar boy...

if you ask birdy he will actually say that...

what do you want me say...that beena played well in finals

why would i lie..

we luckily made finals and weren't good enough to win, don't see how i'm bagging my club!!!
and you were fine when i frst posted it but once you realised i'm from a private school you arcked up. Why? is it because we are better then you???

southern sledge;212556 said:

ooooo grammar boy...

why would i lie..

we luckily made finals and weren't good enough to win, don't see how i'm bagging my club!!!
and you were fine when i frst posted it but once you realised i'm from a private school you arcked up. Why? is it because we are better then you???

The Sweeper;212563 said:
ooooo grammar boy...

why would i lie..

People like you is why the SOUTH is ********,private schoolboys who have no ticker and carn't step up to a higher standard

The Sweeper;212563 said:
ooooo grammar boy...

why would i lie..

People like you is why the SOUTH is ********,private schoolboys who have no ticker and carn't step up to a higher standard

southern sledge;212564 said:

big generalisation their champ...is that like the only reason is why north are good is because they cheat:D :D :D

southern sledge;212564 said:

big generalisation their champ...is that like the only reason is why north are good is because they cheat:D :D :D

First XI Scorer;212568 said:
sort of... except one is actually true and the other isnt... u can decide ..

how much do the scorers get paid up there to cheat the system..i'm sure some north club can find a way to rig a game if they are going to loose....

First XI Scorer;212568 said:
sort of... except one is actually true and the other isnt... u can decide ..

how much do the scorers get paid up there to cheat the system..i'm sure some north club can find a way to rig a game if they are going to loose....

The Sweeper;212570 said:

clearly we dont, we prefer to play cricket and if we lose we lose. if we win we win.

even if it means losing a semi final, or to the bottom side in the comp.

The Sweeper;212570 said:

clearly we dont, we prefer to play cricket and if we lose we lose. if we win we win.

even if it means losing a semi final, or to the bottom side in the comp.

The Sweeper;212563 said:
ooooo grammar boy...

why would i lie..

Hahaha fark off and go and iron your pin striped blazer mate

The Sweeper;212563 said:
ooooo grammar boy...

why would i lie..

Hahaha fark off and go and iron your pin striped blazer mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back