VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

How many paid umpires have the balls to overrule the batting sides dodgy square leg umpire. Two runouts and a stumping given not out on the weekend!

How many paid umpires have the balls to overrule the batting sides dodgy square leg umpire. Two runouts and a stumping given not out on the weekend!

Oracle;195197 said:
Judging by your response Century Scorer,you play there as well!
I assume you, like many others from YCCC have a silver spoon wedged up your A**?
Get down with us and play on a real cricket wicket that does a bit, instead of being the flat track bullies that you's are all the time!
Dont think you and your mates would enjoy facing me on our wicket!
I would bring you front runners back down to earth with a thud!:eek:

Make no mistake about it Oracle, there is a huge class rise between your comp and senior divy. If you wanna try your luck next year in the top grade, why not come down to my club?

Oracle;195197 said:
I assume you, like many others from YCCC have a silver spoon wedged up your A**?
Get down with us and play on a real cricket wicket that does a bit, instead of being the flat track bullies that you's are all the time!

Make no mistake about it Oracle, there is a huge class rise between your comp and senior divy. If you wanna try your luck next year in the top grade, why not come down to my club?

been there done that;195290 said:

Fair dinkum, the way all you blokes in senior division carry on, you would think you are all playing test cricket. There is some players in their mid 40's ie. Dudderidge, Turner and Pacholi, still running around getting a game and making runs, so it cant be all that good. At the end of the day for all the cash getting thrown around up there it is still park cricket.

been there done that;195290 said:

Fair dinkum, the way all you blokes in senior division carry on, you would think you are all playing test cricket. There is some players in their mid 40's ie. Dudderidge, Turner and Pacholi, still running around getting a game and making runs, so it cant be all that good. At the end of the day for all the cash getting thrown around up there it is still park cricket.

I agree there ARE some players in there forties running around in senior division. Most have proven themselves to their clubs, most deserve to be there, so get over it! and enjoy your park cricket! I know I do...

I agree there ARE some players in there forties running around in senior division. Most have proven themselves to their clubs, most deserve to be there, so get over it! and enjoy your park cricket! I know I do...

i agree, there ARE some players in senior division that are around the 40yo mark, most of them have proven themselves to their club and their presence in the team provides posititives for that team.

They love playing the game, whether you or they consider it park cricket or not!

i agree, there ARE some players in senior division that are around the 40yo mark, most of them have proven themselves to their club and their presence in the team provides posititives for that team.

They love playing the game, whether you or they consider it park cricket or not!

Oracle;195197 said:

No i dont play there and i havnt got a silver spoon wedged up my arse as you say.
How many wickets you got this year champ ? Have a crack in senior divvy next year and then start spruiking,better still nick off and start a Nth B thread dud.

Oracle;195197 said:

No i dont play there and i havnt got a silver spoon wedged up my arse as you say.
How many wickets you got this year champ ? Have a crack in senior divvy next year and then start spruiking,better still nick off and start a Nth B thread dud.

century scorer;195388 said:
How many wickets you got this year champ ? Have a crack in senior divvy next year and then start spruiking,better still *uck off and start a Nth B thread dud.

Well it is a vtca thread , though it is fair to affiliate the silver spoon with YCCC

How many wickets you got this year champ ? Have a crack in senior divvy next year and then start spruiking,better still *uck off and start a Nth B thread dud.

Well it is a vtca thread , though it is fair to affiliate the silver spoon with YCCC

Paulie (EAST KEILOR);195325 said:

"cash thrown around up there" , what , there's no cash in the grades below ? APW would comfotably come 2nd to YCCC in player payments with St Albans a close 3rd.

Paulie (EAST KEILOR);195325 said:

"cash thrown around up there" , what , there's no cash in the grades below ? APW would comfotably come 2nd to YCCC in player payments with St Albans a close 3rd.

oldboys;195199 said:

Please explain

oldboys;195199 said:

Please explain

If you dont play there, would you care to shed some light on who you do play for?
Bet you've never made a century in your life, "Century Scorer"|@

If you dont play there, would you care to shed some light on who you do play for?
Bet you've never made a century in your life, "Century Scorer"|@

Hello all , im back! Just doing a quick search, question for you all. Who is currently sitting 3rd on the wicket takers in the NSW Grade comp and a former vtca player ? Not a bad effort if you ask me and does have the scalp of Fil Jarks this year , or Phil Jacques , whichever you choose.

Hello all , im back! Just doing a quick search, question for you all. Who is currently sitting 3rd on the wicket takers in the NSW Grade comp and a former vtca player ? Not a bad effort if you ask me and does have the scalp of Fil Jarks this year , or Phil Jacques , whichever you choose.

statman;195501 said:

Wichello??

statman;195501 said:

Wichello??

oldboys;195199 said:

The problem is man is that the north dont have enough umpires and the south sides will do anything to win. If they were all cool like me man then we would not have any dodgy square leg umpires.

oldboys;195199 said:

The problem is man is that the north dont have enough umpires and the south sides will do anything to win. If they were all cool like me man then we would not have any dodgy square leg umpires.

Daisy Brown;195642 said:
Count me in man

Who is as good a player is the VTCA as me man. I can bat right or left handed, and bowl with either are as well. I regularly do this in games. I prefer to bowl left arm before giving anyone else in my a side a bowl.

Stay cool man.

Daisy Brown;195642 said:
Count me in man

Who is as good a player is the VTCA as me man. I can bat right or left handed, and bowl with either are as well. I regularly do this in games. I prefer to bowl left arm before giving anyone else in my a side a bowl.

Stay cool man.

Daisy Brown;195648 said:

Stay cool man.

S.Rosser from Spotswood was a gun in his prime. i heard he hit a six onto the freeway down at spotty once

Daisy Brown;195648 said:

Stay cool man.

S.Rosser from Spotswood was a gun in his prime. i heard he hit a six onto the freeway down at spotty once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back