VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

OnTheLookout;195747 said:
Who on Earth let ANA play in that, how do they represent our reason. They have played one game in the GU 20/20 comp for one huge loss......

Hardly ideal as the West's marquee club -lol

Won last year twenty twenty comp, winner of each comp gets to play the following year.
cheers

OnTheLookout;195747 said:
Who on Earth let ANA play in that, how do they represent our reason. They have played one game in the GU 20/20 comp for one huge loss......

Hardly ideal as the West's marquee club -lol

Won last year twenty twenty comp, winner of each comp gets to play the following year.
cheers

1st loss for Avondale v. Parkville over the weekend.

Good to see the return of Flipper to the club and making some runs (60 odd). Great bloke who makes cricket that much more enjoyable with his team spirit and wit on/off the field. A funny bloke to bat with as well.

The great one (Chunk), yet another unbeaten (50 odd). Maybe it is high time to elevate yourself up the order??

I see the curator has about 30 runs in 6 bats. Couldn't buy himself some runs even if it was after eating a Hot Madras curry.

:D

1st loss for Avondale v. Parkville over the weekend.

Good to see the return of Flipper to the club and making some runs (60 odd). Great bloke who makes cricket that much more enjoyable with his team spirit and wit on/off the field. A funny bloke to bat with as well.

The great one (Chunk), yet another unbeaten (50 odd). Maybe it is high time to elevate yourself up the order??

I see the curator has about 30 runs in 6 bats. Couldn't buy himself some runs even if it was after eating a Hot Madras curry.

:D

Daisy Brown;195743 said:
The 20/20 game should be named after me man. DAISIES (I love the) BROWN 20/20 match.

PS: Cutting a few more ladies from the herd tonight man. New girls wanted.

I'm cool man.

I heard that for $5,000 you can get yourself, Asif Jan and Neon Leon at your club for a skills session. Apparently Leon is on less coin than you two though.

You're cool though brother.

We had a good win over McKinnon. I got a few. Don't count SCCC out just yet.

PS McKinnon are a bunch of sucks. No Mullaney no McKinnon.

Daisy Brown;195743 said:
The 20/20 game should be named after me man. DAISIES (I love the) BROWN 20/20 match.

PS: Cutting a few more ladies from the herd tonight man. New girls wanted.

I'm cool man.

I heard that for $5,000 you can get yourself, Asif Jan and Neon Leon at your club for a skills session. Apparently Leon is on less coin than you two though.

Oracle;195781 said:
You're full of it Century Scorer, you claim that you're not from YCCC, but you keep spruiking about them and their so called stars!Why do you constantly defend them if you're not from there?
Are you one of the Roberts St faithful, or are you just a battler battling away in their 4ths?

I am not from YCCC , i am defending them from so called experts like yourself that bag blokes that have proven themselves at a higher grade that you will never play. Go the Cougars

Oracle;195781 said:
You're full of it Century Scorer, you claim that you're not from YCCC, but you keep spruiking about them and their so called stars!Why do you constantly defend them if you're not from there?
Are you one of the Roberts St faithful, or are you just a battler battling away in their 4ths?

I am not from YCCC , i am defending them from so called experts like yourself that bag blokes that have proven themselves at a higher grade that you will never play. Go the Cougars

Perty4;196128 said:

yeah nah it was good to see all the south caulfield supporters get on board and get down there

Perty4;196128 said:

yeah nah it was good to see all the south caulfield supporters get on board and get down there

Check out the score down in Snr A1 between MHSOB and Beaumaris!

Beauy batted first and racked up a lazy 6/369 on the back of Hignett, and the School Boys reply with a valiant 358!!! Big scores to Meyers and Cassell - good to see, Cassell is in top 5 all-rounders in Snr A, just needed a big score to back it up. Good to see Brown getting a start too - played some cricket with and against him over the years. On his day, he's as good as anything else going around, serious class edge.

I've played at the High School, notorious quick outfield - could get worse without serious rain!

Beauy batted first and racked up a lazy 6/369 on the back of Hignett, and the School Boys reply with a valiant 358!!! Big scores to Meyers and Cassell - good to see, Cassell is in top 5 all-rounders in Snr A, just needed a big score to back it up. Good to see Brown getting a start too - played some cricket with and against him over the years. On his day, he's as good as anything else going around, serious class edge.

I've played at the High School, notorious quick outfield - could get worse without serious rain!

century scorer;196144 said:

Never play Senior grade?
If Gary Turner and Paccholi can still get a game at YCCC, i dont think i would have any trouble performing at that level! Played against those two a few years back, Turner was a good player, but Paccholi he was pretty ordinary!
Never seemed to make many runs!|@

century scorer;196144 said:

Never play Senior grade?
If Gary Turner and Paccholi can still get a game at YCCC, i dont think i would have any trouble performing at that level! Played against those two a few years back, Turner was a good player, but Paccholi he was pretty ordinary!
Never seemed to make many runs!|@

NoBall;196235 said:

Agree with Cassell being a gun, a lazy ton to go with his 4 wickets. Good knock from Meyers too, should have been all over at 5/80-odd. Fair effort to get that far without Villani as well. Great spot for cricket at the High School - decent deck, fast outfield, good arvo tea.

Who is Brown? Never heard of him!? Is he the keeper - good hands, no feet?

NoBall;196235 said:

Agree with Cassell being a gun, a lazy ton to go with his 4 wickets. Good knock from Meyers too, should have been all over at 5/80-odd. Fair effort to get that far without Villani as well. Great spot for cricket at the High School - decent deck, fast outfield, good arvo tea.

Vicious and Well Directed;196300 said:

He is the chubby bat. Mouth has more talent than his bat. 360 at MHS is only worth 220. You cant hit singles there because its always four when it gets thru the infield. Like a few other clubs MHSOB are just hanging on. They have no juniors.

Vicious and Well Directed;196300 said:

He is the chubby bat. Mouth has more talent than his bat. 360 at MHS is only worth 220. You cant hit singles there because its always four when it gets thru the infield. Like a few other clubs MHSOB are just hanging on. They have no juniors.

oldboys;196329 said:

That explains the lack of footwork from Brown. Can't ever remember him mouthing off in a game though. Maybe getting him confused with Duke. Are you playing down there?

Just hanging on... Didn't they make last years granny!? Still some decent players in Villani, Taylor and Cassell down there.

oldboys;196329 said:

That explains the lack of footwork from Brown. Can't ever remember him mouthing off in a game though. Maybe getting him confused with Duke. Are you playing down there?

Just hanging on... Didn't they make last years granny!? Still some decent players in Villani, Taylor and Cassell down there.

Vicious and Well Directed;196334 said:

Yeah, probably meant Duke. He was quite mouthy, whilst Brown never says much. Believe Duke left to play out on the mats somewhere? He could be dangerous when he got going. And I think they do have juniors, in one of the mats comps, but could be wrong.

Snr A looking quite tight at the moment. Can Bentleigh and Willy CY's keep up the form? Some low scores got the points in this round.

Vicious and Well Directed;196334 said:

Yeah, probably meant Duke. He was quite mouthy, whilst Brown never says much. Believe Duke left to play out on the mats somewhere? He could be dangerous when he got going. And I think they do have juniors, in one of the mats comps, but could be wrong.

Snr A looking quite tight at the moment. Can Bentleigh and Willy CY's keep up the form? Some low scores got the points in this round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back