VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

Gee Money well spent at Keilor this year by the looks of it!!
Obviously missing the great man Daisy (i dont bowl when the going gets tough) Brown....get the great man Podge back in the side, not only a quality all rounder but supplies the lollies before during and after the game!!

Gee Money well spent at Keilor this year by the looks of it!!
Obviously missing the great man Daisy (i dont bowl when the going gets tough) Brown....get the great man Podge back in the side, not only a quality all rounder but supplies the lollies before during and after the game!!

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;195136 said:
here's my side..in no particular weight order.

Pacholi
Broster
Glenister
Russell
Contessa
Bronca
Rutley
Gordon
Matthews S
Matthews T
Tankard

tipping you'd want to get in for arvo tea ASAP!!

our new auditions for our 2008 series is coming up and we need 2 more contestants.. can i safely say matthews or pacholi would suit the show?

sean rossa came to our auditions but ate the camera man :(

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;195136 said:
here's my side..in no particular weight order.

Pacholi
Broster
Glenister
Russell
Contessa
Bronca
Rutley
Gordon
Matthews S
Matthews T
Tankard

tipping you'd want to get in for arvo tea ASAP!!

our new auditions for our 2008 series is coming up and we need 2 more contestants.. can i safely say matthews or pacholi would suit the show?

sean rossa came to our auditions but ate the camera man :(

NoBall;196337 said:
Yeah, probably meant Duke. He was quite mouthy, whilst Brown never says much. Believe Duke left to play out on the mats somewhere? He could be dangerous when he got going. And I think they do have juniors, in one of the mats comps, but could be wrong.

Snr A looking quite tight at the moment. Can Bentleigh and Willy CY's keep up the form? Some low scores got the points in this round.

Think their juniors are in SDCCA or something like that. Duke may have gone to Mt Waverley maybe 5 years ago, not sure if he is still playing there though.

Not too sure about Bentleigh, can see Willi CYs influencing finals with who they switch on against - showed they can beat the $65k team if things go their way, but can't see them playing in March. Top 2 are a done deal, Strathmore won't last the year undefeated, AWStC will do them over. The other 2 finals spots I reckon are wide open.

NoBall;196337 said:
Yeah, probably meant Duke. He was quite mouthy, whilst Brown never says much. Believe Duke left to play out on the mats somewhere? He could be dangerous when he got going. And I think they do have juniors, in one of the mats comps, but could be wrong.

Snr A looking quite tight at the moment. Can Bentleigh and Willy CY's keep up the form? Some low scores got the points in this round.

Think their juniors are in SDCCA or something like that. Duke may have gone to Mt Waverley maybe 5 years ago, not sure if he is still playing there though.

Not too sure about Bentleigh, can see Willi CYs influencing finals with who they switch on against - showed they can beat the $65k team if things go their way, but can't see them playing in March. Top 2 are a done deal, Strathmore won't last the year undefeated, AWStC will do them over. The other 2 finals spots I reckon are wide open.

Vicious and Well Directed;196354 said:

Agree with the top two of Strathmore and Airport West, looking at results so far. Probably Hoppers in there too, with fourth being a raffle. Bentleigh look as though they're going ok, and Brighton would have to be some chance of getting in too. East Keilor and Mentone looking at relegation, but plenty to go so the teams ahead of them will be looking behind them.

Senior Division should also be pretty competitive beyond the top two. Still queries on Sth Caulfield and Hampton lasting the distance, while Spotswood have enough experience to get into finals and do some damage.

Vicious and Well Directed;196354 said:

Agree with the top two of Strathmore and Airport West, looking at results so far. Probably Hoppers in there too, with fourth being a raffle. Bentleigh look as though they're going ok, and Brighton would have to be some chance of getting in too. East Keilor and Mentone looking at relegation, but plenty to go so the teams ahead of them will be looking behind them.

Senior Division should also be pretty competitive beyond the top two. Still queries on Sth Caulfield and Hampton lasting the distance, while Spotswood have enough experience to get into finals and do some damage.

NoBall;196386 said:

So do we have the two Grand Finalists yet?

The two certainties are the umps. The Howarth/Leys combination would make for an interesting game, particularly if Spotty somehow jumped up there. Lyndsay would just be waiting for the 4th day to trigger some unfortunate bloke who didn't hit it/smashed it into his pad, and James would be be waiting with pad out at the ready to report some blokes who looked at him funny.

NoBall;196386 said:

The two certainties are the umps. The Howarth/Leys combination would make for an interesting game, particularly if Spotty somehow jumped up there. Lyndsay would just be waiting for the 4th day to trigger some unfortunate bloke who didn't hit it/smashed it into his pad, and James would be be waiting with pad out at the ready to report some blokes who looked at him funny.

NoBall;196386 said:

Spotswood have no chance if they cant beat OEG and they are yet to play Keilor,Yarra or Doutta.Hampton are relying on 3 players , who are performing well , time will tell. Massive game for Keilor this week v SthC.. Mckinnon to topple YCCC this week and Hampton to spend Xmas in the top 4 !!!!!!!!

NoBall;196386 said:

Spotswood have no chance if they cant beat OEG and they are yet to play Keilor,Yarra or Doutta.Hampton are relying on 3 players , who are performing well , time will tell. Massive game for Keilor this week v SthC.. Mckinnon to topple YCCC this week and Hampton to spend Xmas in the top 4 !!!!!!!!

Vicious and Well Directed;196390 said:

Bring back Kenny Platt

Vicious and Well Directed;196390 said:

Bring back Kenny Platt

Wasi Akrim;196395 said:
Bring back Kenny Platt

I don't expect anyone to be able to tell me why given it is VTCA logic, but why did South A have 2 umps for every game last round, but North A and Senior A only have 1 for each? Wouldn't it make more sense to have 2 umps each in the higher grade, maybe then 'oldboys' wouldn't have to complain about the dodgy decisions of the opposition square leg.

Wasi Akrim;196395 said:
Bring back Kenny Platt

I don't expect anyone to be able to tell me why given it is VTCA logic, but why did South A have 2 umps for every game last round, but North A and Senior A only have 1 for each? Wouldn't it make more sense to have 2 umps each in the higher grade, maybe then 'oldboys' wouldn't have to complain about the dodgy decisions of the opposition square leg.

Vicious and Well Directed;196400 said:

The blonks in charge are " southerners " , that is why.... Given the state of the ladders , another south side to go down and another north side to come up which will make it 9-3 in senior div next season , no doubt they'll think up some stupid rule change to even it up !!!

The blonks in charge are " southerners " , that is why.... Given the state of the ladders , another south side to go down and another north side to come up which will make it 9-3 in senior div next season , no doubt they'll think up some stupid rule change to even it up !!!

Wasi Akrim;196403 said:
The blonks in charge are " southerners " , that is why.... QUOTE]

you've got to be kidding me, after playing a few years for a south club and seeing the western clubs top order bats immune to the LBW decision, its got past bad umpiring and is at the level of cheating.

Wasi Akrim;196403 said:
The blonks in charge are " southerners " , that is why.... QUOTE]

you've got to be kidding me, after playing a few years for a south club and seeing the western clubs top order bats immune to the LBW decision, its got past bad umpiring and is at the level of cheating.

Majority of the umpires live in southern suburbs. Therefore they prefer games in the south. The VTCA makes them do 1 or 2 games in the north to help the senior div games get at least one umpire.

Majority of the umpires live in southern suburbs. Therefore they prefer games in the south. The VTCA makes them do 1 or 2 games in the north to help the senior div games get at least one umpire.

Vicious and Well Directed;196334 said:
That explains the lack of footwork from Brown. Can't ever remember him mouthing off in a game though. Maybe getting him confused with Duke. Are you playing down there?

Just hanging on... Didn't they make last years granny!? Still some decent players in Villani, Taylor and Cassell down there.

They have no juniors according to results vault. If you catch the train to work in the mornings it is noticeable that the future of MHSOB is reliant on finding the next 11 Richard Chi Kwi's. They have one or two schoolboy recruits at the moment. A guy named Soonpu that can't bat for long and Chulongkok.

Vicious and Well Directed;196334 said:
That explains the lack of footwork from Brown. Can't ever remember him mouthing off in a game though. Maybe getting him confused with Duke. Are you playing down there?

Just hanging on... Didn't they make last years granny!? Still some decent players in Villani, Taylor and Cassell down there.

They have no juniors according to results vault. If you catch the train to work in the mornings it is noticeable that the future of MHSOB is reliant on finding the next 11 Richard Chi Kwi's. They have one or two schoolboy recruits at the moment. A guy named Soonpu that can't bat for long and Chulongkok.

Is it true that Glen Jones is not happy with D.Brown at airport west and is trying to sell him on ebay? Funny link but sad some pro's just dont fit in at clubs when they are paid so well. What happened with D.Brown and Keilor??

Is it true that Glen Jones is not happy with D.Brown at airport west and is trying to sell him on ebay? Funny link but sad some pro's just dont fit in at clubs when they are paid so well. What happened with D.Brown and Keilor??

Browny. Come home. All is forgiven @ Keilor. We still love you!!!

We've forked out over 60K to try & avoid relegation. We're lucky that Chelsea is in the comp.

Everyone's laughing at us.

Including me. Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Browny. Come home. All is forgiven @ Keilor. We still love you!!!

We've forked out over 60K to try & avoid relegation. We're lucky that Chelsea is in the comp.

Everyone's laughing at us.

Including me. Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

oldboys;196494 said:

Could be an ongoing problem for them down there, think the footy club also had a bad year in the Ammos with numbers and results? You'd think the cricket club would be Ok though, I'm pretty sure they play cricket in India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, and Bangladesh.

oldboys;196494 said:

Could be an ongoing problem for them down there, think the footy club also had a bad year in the Ammos with numbers and results? You'd think the cricket club would be Ok though, I'm pretty sure they play cricket in India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, and Bangladesh.

Wasi Akrim;196394 said:

Fair bloke the president of OEG, spraying RPB in the local paper saying they got what they deserved by losing points earlier in the year!! Royal park didnt seem to have any problem batting on that pitch, you boys are just a bunch of softcocks..hence all the departues this season..who would want to play a season with a group of shandy drinking homos led by a don burke lookalike!!
Looking forward to seeing the private school boys come up against some real opposition and having there pants and long grey socks pulled down and given a severe pounding!!

Wasi Akrim;196394 said:

Fair bloke the president of OEG, spraying RPB in the local paper saying they got what they deserved by losing points earlier in the year!! Royal park didnt seem to have any problem batting on that pitch, you boys are just a bunch of softcocks..hence all the departues this season..who would want to play a season with a group of shandy drinking homos led by a don burke lookalike!!
Looking forward to seeing the private school boys come up against some real opposition and having there pants and long grey socks pulled down and given a severe pounding!!

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;196592 said:

that last bit was mildly arousing

that last bit was mildly arousing

AINSWORTH & A SHIPP from OEG 2s reported a player from our 2s side couple games ago for swearing at them and our player has to front tribunal for it now
AINSWORTH and A SHIPP are the biggest cowards/dogs to ever play in VTCA and i have no doubt they have already had their pants pulled down and copped a severe pounding!!

AINSWORTH & A SHIPP from OEG 2s reported a player from our 2s side couple games ago for swearing at them and our player has to front tribunal for it now
AINSWORTH and A SHIPP are the biggest cowards/dogs to ever play in VTCA and i have no doubt they have already had their pants pulled down and copped a severe pounding!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back