VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

channel10 - biggest loser;196895 said:
gun bat.. hoppers plenty of pokies to pay his wage.. wonder what sort of $$$ he'd be on??
borlase good enough to play district ones

heard hewill only be playing 4 games as hes heading overseas.....needs the spending money....:eek:

channel10 - biggest loser;196895 said:
gun bat.. hoppers plenty of pokies to pay his wage.. wonder what sort of $$$ he'd be on??
borlase good enough to play district ones

heard hewill only be playing 4 games as hes heading overseas.....needs the spending money....:eek:

Coconuts are not as valuable as rum. Since I have had no bids and Airport West are offering nothing, D.Brown may become a 'previos paid player' next year. I hear you can still get great coin as a 'previous paid player'.

Be cool man and make a bid on ebay. Click on link below man.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Professional-...QQcmdZViewItem

DB man 3 bids now man :p , still not enough for nasty ho in Antigua where me from man but in Trinidad where you from maybe buy 2 or 3 ho ho's,actually man not even nough for shot of Caruba Rum or small bottle red stripe man |@ still few days to go ;) and remember man my liquorice snakey bigger yours man :eek: OOOooooooooo i dont like CRICKET....oh no.... i LOVE it..... YEAH

HIV

Coconuts are not as valuable as rum. Since I have had no bids and Airport West are offering nothing, D.Brown may become a 'previos paid player' next year. I hear you can still get great coin as a 'previous paid player'.

Be cool man and make a bid on ebay. Click on link below man.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Professional-...QQcmdZViewItem

DB man 3 bids now man :p , still not enough for nasty ho in Antigua where me from man but in Trinidad where you from maybe buy 2 or 3 ho ho's,actually man not even nough for shot of Caruba Rum or small bottle red stripe man |@ still few days to go ;) and remember man my liquorice snakey bigger yours man :eek: OOOooooooooo i dont like CRICKET....oh no.... i LOVE it..... YEAH

HIV

Perty4;197474 said:
my predictions this week. keep in mind I got 6 out of 6 last week.

With no play last weekend, looks like being an interesting round of 1 dayers lads.

Sth Caulfield will be too good for Keilor - J.Simpson to get a big score. Keilor pondering prospect of finishing last if you dont include chelsea.

Hampton in a close one against OEG - J.Crouch to get them over the line.

Doutta already have the points against Chelsea - R.Green will reach his first ton of the season. R.Rutley to knock over the most free jugs from Chelsea.

Yarraville to beat McKinnon - $J.Taylor$ back this round and will get a bag. Baker will go close to knocking up another ton.

RPB to beat Youlden in the "Parkville Derby" - A.Contessa to get a big score.

Spotswood to beat Altona Nth(Chokers) - J.Ross to take a late bag of wickets. Altona Nth will lose late wickets and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory once again :D

Perty4;197474 said:

With no play last weekend, looks like being an interesting round of 1 dayers lads.

Sth Caulfield will be too good for Keilor - J.Simpson to get a big score. Keilor pondering prospect of finishing last if you dont include chelsea.

Doutta already have the points against Chelsea - R.Green will reach his first ton of the season. R.Rutley to knock over the most free jugs from Chelsea.

Yarraville to beat McKinnon - $J.Taylor$ back this round and will get a bag. Baker will go close to knocking up another ton.

Spotswood to beat Altona Nth(Chokers) - J.Ross to take a late bag of wickets. Altona Nth will lose late wickets and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory once again :D

PeterHowarthVtca;198058 said:
Perty4;197474 said:

J Taylor back???? are you sure?? i believe the big angry hot head may have given the game away for the season, even though the avocado boys through a fairly hefty sum of money at him to play the final 5 games...********en disgace...Money cant buy happiness you bunch of cascade lite drinking , beetroot headed bogans!!

Perty4;197474 said:

J Taylor back???? are you sure?? i believe the big angry hot head may have given the game away for the season, even though the avocado boys through a fairly hefty sum of money at him to play the final 5 games...********en disgace...Money cant buy happiness you bunch of cascade lite drinking , beetroot headed bogans!!

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;198069 said:

Pacholli, Dean
Baker, Justin
O'Keefe, Michael (c)
Smart, Colin
Pope, Benjamin
Turner, Gary
Williams, Mark
Bronca, Emmett S
Mallory, William
Meehan, Kayne (+)
Murphy, Matthew

Wasn't named in their original side that woulda played last sat. Maybe they're travelling so well they're makin him come back through the twos hahaha

Don't think they're entirely invincible w/out him comin in at 6 or 7

Pacholli, Dean
Baker, Justin
O'Keefe, Michael (c)
Smart, Colin
Pope, Benjamin
Turner, Gary
Williams, Mark
Bronca, Emmett S
Mallory, William
Meehan, Kayne (+)
Murphy, Matthew

Wasn't named in their original side that woulda played last sat. Maybe they're travelling so well they're makin him come back through the twos hahaha

Frankie;198070 said:
Pacholli, Dean
Baker, Justin
O'Keefe, Michael (c)
Smart, Colin
Pope, Benjamin
Turner, Gary
Williams, Mark
Bronca, Emmett S
Mallory, William
Meehan, Kayne (+)
Murphy, Matthew

there has to be some vtca rule that he cant come back through 2s surely. gary turner is still getting a game in the ones they could easily drop him? hes not the captain anymore, not keeping the stumps and not making any runs so whats he in the side for?

Frankie;198070 said:
Pacholli, Dean
Baker, Justin
O'Keefe, Michael (c)
Smart, Colin
Pope, Benjamin
Turner, Gary
Williams, Mark
Bronca, Emmett S
Mallory, William
Meehan, Kayne (+)
Murphy, Matthew

there has to be some vtca rule that he cant come back through 2s surely. gary turner is still getting a game in the ones they could easily drop him? hes not the captain anymore, not keeping the stumps and not making any runs so whats he in the side for?

i wouldnt believe for a second that he has given up especially with the $$$ involved. lets hope for the leages sake that hes not playing, they already have bronca plus the 2 best batsman in the vtca. i dont rate bronca as high as taylor though??

i wouldnt believe for a second that he has given up especially with the $$$ involved. lets hope for the leages sake that hes not playing, they already have bronca plus the 2 best batsman in the vtca. i dont rate bronca as high as taylor though??

Frankie;198070 said:
Pacholli, Dean
Baker, Justin
O'Keefe, Michael (c)
Smart, Colin
Pope, Benjamin
Turner, Gary
Williams, Mark
Bronca, Emmett S
Mallory, William
Meehan, Kayne (+)
Murphy, Matthew

I've heard on the grapevine from the Cascade Brewery Co. they are bringing out a doll like the Boony one just in time for xmas. Has Avocado tracky with Yarraville logo on shirt, white joggers, red face and light beer in hand....when you carrass its arse it yells "great ton Bakes" and an erection sprouts up at the front!! Stuff your stockings with that this xmas you Fat F@@*s!!!

Frankie;198070 said:
Pacholli, Dean
Baker, Justin
O'Keefe, Michael (c)
Smart, Colin
Pope, Benjamin
Turner, Gary
Williams, Mark
Bronca, Emmett S
Mallory, William
Meehan, Kayne (+)
Murphy, Matthew

I've heard on the grapevine from the Cascade Brewery Co. they are bringing out a doll like the Boony one just in time for xmas. Has Avocado tracky with Yarraville logo on shirt, white joggers, red face and light beer in hand....when you carrass its arse it yells "great ton Bakes" and an erection sprouts up at the front!! Stuff your stockings with that this xmas you Fat F@@*s!!!

PeterHowarthVtca;198071 said:
Frankie;198070 said:

Was only jokin mate, no way they'd bring him back through the 2's, even though there would be no rule to stop them I wouldn't have thought. Be a nasty surprise for some poor 2's opening bats out there.

If anyone should know the rules it should be you though Pete....did you see there's someone on here claiming to have rimmed the big fella. Rather him than me that's all I can say

Frankie;198070 said:

Was only jokin mate, no way they'd bring him back through the 2's, even though there would be no rule to stop them I wouldn't have thought. Be a nasty surprise for some poor 2's opening bats out there.

If anyone should know the rules it should be you though Pete....did you see there's someone on here claiming to have rimmed the big fella. Rather him than me that's all I can say

Frankie;198076 said:

they are playing keilor in the twos, wouldnt surprise me.

Frankie;198076 said:

they are playing keilor in the twos, wouldnt surprise me.

Money cant buy happiness you bunch of cascade lite drinking , beetroot headed bogans!!

I may play for YCCC, have a red face and be a bogan but I absolutely refute the allegation that I have ever consumed a single drop of cascade lite.

Money cant buy happiness you bunch of cascade lite drinking , beetroot headed bogans!!

I may play for YCCC, have a red face and be a bogan but I absolutely refute the allegation that I have ever consumed a single drop of cascade lite.

Jack Rutley;198370 said:
IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;198364 said:
stop talking yourself up! we all wear $50 billabong jeans on sale with our $10 havaiana thongs down at doutta. not to forget our top dollar oakley shades! as long as we got pure blondes and winfield blues we are a happy lot.

I reckon the VTCA should be sponsored by Winny Blues, a lot of the players don't mind one.

We could all wear the old slogan across our backs - "anyhow, have a winfield"....maybe hand free packs out to the good young junior players

Jack Rutley;198370 said:
IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;198364 said:
stop talking yourself up! we all wear $50 billabong jeans on sale with our $10 havaiana thongs down at doutta. not to forget our top dollar oakley shades! as long as we got pure blondes and winfield blues we are a happy lot.

I reckon the VTCA should be sponsored by Winny Blues, a lot of the players don't mind one.

We could all wear the old slogan across our backs - "anyhow, have a winfield"....maybe hand free packs out to the good young junior players

Well who cares whats the fashion at ones club is really,all sporting clubs have bogans,nerds,pretty boys etc,but irimmedlyndsayhowath i dont know if your boys from Darwin would be wearing Gstar jeans(not that it matters) would they??? Maybe Bluegrass or fake Levis from Thailand and a hang ten singlet ;)

HIV

Well who cares whats the fashion at ones club is really,all sporting clubs have bogans,nerds,pretty boys etc,but irimmedlyndsayhowath i dont know if your boys from Darwin would be wearing Gstar jeans(not that it matters) would they??? Maybe Bluegrass or fake Levis from Thailand and a hang ten singlet ;)

HIV

HIV RICHARDS;198661 said:

HIV

HIV

HIV

i didnt know the hang 10 singlets were still getting around thats hilarious! doutta stars cc are the biggest bogan cricket club in the vtca, they are still drinking fosters for crying out loud :D

HIV

i didnt know the hang 10 singlets were still getting around thats hilarious! doutta stars cc are the biggest bogan cricket club in the vtca, they are still drinking fosters for crying out loud :D

And maybe the ladies are sipping on west coast and island coolers with an occasional tropicana :D and sucking down a longy(longbeach) or Holiday :)

By the way whats the likely top 4 before xmas(assuming favorites win) after this weeks one dayers???

HIV

And maybe the ladies are sipping on west coast and island coolers with an occasional tropicana :D and sucking down a longy(longbeach) or Holiday :)

By the way whats the likely top 4 before xmas(assuming favorites win) after this weeks one dayers???

HIV

HIV RICHARDS;198682 said:

HIV

The same except Keilor are a sniff of knocking over Sth Caulfield and dislodging them from 3rd...still think keilor will make the finals. If they do win, Spotty can take their spot if they beat Altona Nth

HIV

The same except Keilor are a sniff of knocking over Sth Caulfield and dislodging them from 3rd...still think keilor will make the finals. If they do win, Spotty can take their spot if they beat Altona Nth

HIV

Yarraville
Doutta
Sth Caulfiled
Spotswood

South Caulfield starting to look dangerous and will beat keilor on saturday to claim 3rd before xmas. That will be the only upset.

HIV

Yarraville
Doutta
Sth Caulfiled
Spotswood

South Caulfield starting to look dangerous and will beat keilor on saturday to claim 3rd before xmas. That will be the only upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back