VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

I see the VTCA circus rolls on.

Text message last night saying covers must be left off on Thursday Night

Keilor has their covers down. When VTCA questioned, pitful excuse that the curator, who by the way is a VTCA Executive member, couldn't be expected to take them off on his own.

What a load of crap. Is this VTCA Executive a law to themselves.

Altona North lost their bonus points for doing exactly the same thing last year.

Is the Keilor curator allowed to do this because he's on the executive & he's the one who sends out the text messages?

Is this the only way those poofs can try & avoid relegation?

Be interested to hear anyone else's thoughts.

Keilor has their covers down. When VTCA questioned, pitful excuse that the curator, who by the way is a VTCA Executive member, couldn't be expected to take them off on his own.

Altona North lost their bonus points for doing exactly the same thing last year.

Is the Keilor curator allowed to do this because he's on the executive & he's the one who sends out the text messages?

Ben Dover;199146 said:

When did they put 'em down?

Surely you wouldn't put them down on a Thursday night after it rained all day.

Whats the point in putting covers over a deck thats allready covered in water?

Ben Dover;199146 said:

Frankie;199157 said:

Supposedly put them down before the rain, but that's not the point. If they're going to send out text messages, & he is the actual one who sends them out, then it's got to be the same rules for all.

Frankie;199157 said:

Supposedly put them down before the rain, but that's not the point. If they're going to send out text messages, & he is the actual one who sends them out, then it's got to be the same rules for all.

Ben Dover;199163 said:

Can't argue with that...

Wont matter anyway, just had a look at the radar and there is some fair rain on the way

Ben Dover;199163 said:

Can't argue with that...

Wont matter anyway, just had a look at the radar and there is some fair rain on the way

It does look like another washout, which is a tad disappointing just before christmas. But i hope the decision is made early so we can go straight to the pub rather than turn up to the grounds first.

It does look like another washout, which is a tad disappointing just before christmas. But i hope the decision is made early so we can go straight to the pub rather than turn up to the grounds first.

JohnTaylorstolemywallet;199167 said:

I hope the decision is made this arvo so we get on the gas tonight

JohnTaylorstolemywallet;199167 said:

I hope the decision is made this arvo so we get on the gas tonight

Ben Dover;199163 said:

Get your rule book out Ben and check the fine print!!

All rules null and void for Keilor cc and Yarraville ccc

Ben Dover;199163 said:

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;199179 said:

Careful Rutts. A wise man once told me 'chickens come home to roost'. I do believe you have a lot to worry about... Maybe you should concentrate on what happens at your club and the rest of us will worry about ours.

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;199179 said:

Careful Rutts. A wise man once told me 'chickens come home to roost'. I do believe you have a lot to worry about... Maybe you should concentrate on what happens at your club and the rest of us will worry about ours.

worldowesdouttasomething;199189 said:

Obviously wasnt your old man cos he's a tool!

worldowesdouttasomething;199189 said:

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;199190 said:

Maybe you should ask your esteemed captain what I'm referring to. Lets just say a little research can uncover the most fascinating information. So like I say start worrying about your club and the rest of us will look after ourselves.

No need for the hostility ;) either

Maybe you should ask your esteemed captain what I'm referring to. Lets just say a little research can uncover the most fascinating information. So like I say start worrying about your club and the rest of us will look after ourselves.

worldowesdouttasomething;199191 said:
Well if you're not Rutts:rolleyes: then maybe you should ask your esteemed captain what I'm referring to. Lets just say a little research can uncover the most fascinating information. So like I say start worrying about your club and the rest of us will look after ourselves.

If covers werent suppose to be down and Keilor's were , then they should lose points...
Please tell us of this "most fascinating info" or a hint anyway ???

Well if you're not Rutts:rolleyes: then maybe you should ask your esteemed captain what I'm referring to. Lets just say a little research can uncover the most fascinating information. So like I say start worrying about your club and the rest of us will look after ourselves.

If covers werent suppose to be down and Keilor's were , then they should lose points...
Please tell us of this "most fascinating info" or a hint anyway ???

Hey guys! Just thought id share this small piece of information for all those wanting to get out on the sauce tonight....
this lovely piece of information was found on the VTCA website at 6:10 for all those who havent already seen it...

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

ALL CRICKET FOR SATURDAY 22nd. DECEMBER HAS BEEN CANCELLED

http://www.vtca.asn.au/

have fun!

Hey guys! Just thought id share this small piece of information for all those wanting to get out on the sauce tonight....
this lovely piece of information was found on the VTCA website at 6:10 for all those who havent already seen it...

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

ALL CRICKET FOR SATURDAY 22nd. DECEMBER HAS BEEN CANCELLED

http://www.vtca.asn.au/

have fun!

Rutts? Obviously wasnt your old man cos he's a fukwit![/QUOTE

What would you be referring too. If you have all this information, please sgare with us all.

Rutts? Obviously wasnt your old man cos he's a fukwit![/QUOTE

What would you be referring too. If you have all this information, please sgare with us all.

What would you be referring too. If you have all this information, please share with us all.

What would you be referring too. If you have all this information, please share with us all.

Frankie;198689 said:
The same except Keilor are a sniff of knocking over Sth Caulfield and dislodging them from 3rd...still think keilor will make the finals. If they do win, Spotty can take their spot if they beat Altona Nth

The only thing Keilor will be sniffing is Isaccs arse for a way to fine and deduct points off someone in the four.....not pointing at Doutta...check KCC's form guide and you'll see what sort of low life laggers they are....

Frankie;198689 said:
The same except Keilor are a sniff of knocking over Sth Caulfield and dislodging them from 3rd...still think keilor will make the finals. If they do win, Spotty can take their spot if they beat Altona Nth

The only thing Keilor will be sniffing is Isaccs arse for a way to fine and deduct points off someone in the four.....not pointing at Doutta...check KCC's form guide and you'll see what sort of low life laggers they are....

IssaccsUarse;199224 said:

any chance of throwing those light ice drinking scumbag supporters with the avocado tracksuits in too isaccs.. kielor, mckinnon, yarraville out of the comp would be a lot more enjoyable.. @|

IssaccsUarse;199224 said:

any chance of throwing those light ice drinking scumbag supporters with the avocado tracksuits in too isaccs.. kielor, mckinnon, yarraville out of the comp would be a lot more enjoyable.. @|

rootyaboot;199228 said:

But your lives would be so miserable. What else are you going to winge and moan about? Maybe if you started your own competition down at Buckley Park you could drop your 'Small man Syndrome' for good! But then, like I say, what else are you going to winge and moan about? Hmmmmm...

rootyaboot;199228 said:

But your lives would be so miserable. What else are you going to winge and moan about? Maybe if you started your own competition down at Buckley Park you could drop your 'Small man Syndrome' for good! But then, like I say, what else are you going to winge and moan about? Hmmmmm...

worldowesdouttasomething;199419 said:

And who would you play for. You wouldn't be one of those green track suited, Coode Island, I only play for the club (so long as they give me 10 large) players by any chance, would you?

worldowesdouttasomething;199419 said:

And who would you play for. You wouldn't be one of those green track suited, Coode Island, I only play for the club (so long as they give me 10 large) players by any chance, would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back