VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

Hey fellas,

long time no speak. Anyone know if Stonehouse is playing this week, or why he didn't play last game?? Fair to say that spell against us last year has given me nightmares. We were very lucky to win that game.

Also, is Taylor playing?? Thought his suspention was done??

Hey fellas,

long time no speak. Anyone know if Stonehouse is playing this week, or why he didn't play last game?? Fair to say that spell against us last year has given me nightmares. We were very lucky to win that game.

Vicious and Well Directed;201745 said:
I thought the opening bowler was the bloke who looks like Jesus Christ... and funnily enough he's the son of a bloke that thinks he's God.

Thats probly a better lookalike, maybe say a hobo version of jesus christ

I thought the opening bowler was the bloke who looks like Jesus Christ... and funnily enough he's the son of a bloke that thinks he's God.

Thats probly a better lookalike, maybe say a hobo version of jesus christ

mickeybee;201748 said:
Hey fellas,

you havent been on since your deadshiit pres sprayed opposition in the local rag...shiit blokes old EG.....VERY SHIIT BLOKES!

mickeybee;201748 said:
Hey fellas,

you havent been on since your deadshiit pres sprayed opposition in the local rag...shiit blokes old EG.....VERY SHIIT BLOKES!

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;201758 said:

agreed!! then he pulled out his plastic police badge and reported an opposition player for swearing the following week - fukn dog!! go back to senior a where you belong you cheatin dogs!!

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;201758 said:

agreed!! then he pulled out his plastic police badge and reported an opposition player for swearing the following week - fukn dog!! go back to senior a where you belong you cheatin dogs!!

HIV RICHARDS;201602 said:
Doutta could have a couple out due to injury ;)

can anyone actually confirm this? mc farlane bros and lamberti played in 2s on weekend so they have some handy players running around in the seconds to replace any injured players?

HIV RICHARDS;201602 said:
Doutta could have a couple out due to injury ;)

can anyone actually confirm this? mc farlane bros and lamberti played in 2s on weekend so they have some handy players running around in the seconds to replace any injured players?

Looking at selected sides, B. McFarlane and Lamberti in the ones along with B.Tankard from last weeks side. Pretty handy replacements for the "outs" this week. S. McFarlane selected in the twos.

Looking at selected sides, B. McFarlane and Lamberti in the ones along with B.Tankard from last weeks side. Pretty handy replacements for the "outs" this week. S. McFarlane selected in the twos.

Javid Miandmum;201766 said:

So Glenister, McKinnlery and Tate are out this week?

Robbie whats going to happen come finals time when 16 players are qualified for the ones? Dont think Lamerti and McFarlene will offer up there spots? Could be some ugly scenes at Buckley Park and some tough decisions for the skipper, Robbie Rutley.

Javid Miandmum;201766 said:

Robbie whats going to happen come finals time when 16 players are qualified for the ones? Dont think Lamerti and McFarlene will offer up there spots? Could be some ugly scenes at Buckley Park and some tough decisions for the skipper, Robbie Rutley.

backflanka;201764 said:

And they are reknowned for drinking their own grog in their own changerooms at home OR away games. Some hospitality for a park cricket comp.

backflanka;201764 said:

And they are reknowned for drinking their own grog in their own changerooms at home OR away games. Some hospitality for a park cricket comp.

And even though its very unlikely imagine if Viv Ion decided to pad up :) im sure it will all sort itself out and perhaps not the worst problem to have for once :D

HIV

And even though its very unlikely imagine if Viv Ion decided to pad up :) im sure it will all sort itself out and perhaps not the worst problem to have for once :D

HIV

Haahahaha - excellent.

Haahahaha - excellent.

mickeybee;201748 said:
Hey fellas,

Yer Stoney is playing, Bowled very quick in the nets too this week!!

mickeybee;201748 said:
Hey fellas,

Yer Stoney is playing, Bowled very quick in the nets too this week!!

Perty4;201778 said:

No such problem there mate. McFarlane's brothers just helping out & Lamberti as casual as ever @|.

Perty4;201778 said:

No such problem there mate. McFarlane's brothers just helping out & Lamberti as casual as ever @|.

Perty4;201778 said:

Im sure Robbie with a dart in one hand, beverage in the other and a pie in his gob would make the right call.............

Perty4;201778 said:

Im sure Robbie with a dart in one hand, beverage in the other and a pie in his gob would make the right call.............

Heard Russell Poocock from Keilor ordered the covers on Thursday/Friday....just in case the sun burnt a hole in the pitches ....good luck if he has your game this week...oh hang on,....who has got Keilor??

Heard Russell Poocock from Keilor ordered the covers on Thursday/Friday....just in case the sun burnt a hole in the pitches ....good luck if he has your game this week...oh hang on,....who has got Keilor??

IssaccsUarse;201859 said:

You can guarantee he's never put covers down himself because if he had, he'd know what a f***in pain in the arse it is and wouldn't make us do it on days when there's more chance of the VTCA holding a fair tribunal hearing than there is of rain

You can guarantee he's never put covers down himself because if he had, he'd know what a f***in pain in the arse it is and wouldn't make us do it on days when there's more chance of the VTCA holding a fair tribunal hearing than there is of rain

After being written off early in the season, Keilor have found their way into the 4. The final 4 wont change and I would imagine a few YC boys might be a bit nervous if they have to play Keilor in the first final.

After being written off early in the season, Keilor have found their way into the 4. The final 4 wont change and I would imagine a few YC boys might be a bit nervous if they have to play Keilor in the first final.

Javid Miandmum;202085 said:

think your on the money there javid. interesting to see the doutta mob get beaten. a few injuries i hear. mcfarlane back. he must be getting on 45 - 50 years old. hes been round for years.
yarravile only have 4 players - baker, okeefe, smart, bronca. all quality players. a lot of pressure on these 4 come finals. if 2 or 3 out of the 4 dont fire cant see anyone else in the team that could step up.
kielor have too many solid players to stay down. they will have to play pretty well to make it though.

Javid Miandmum;202085 said:

think your on the money there javid. interesting to see the doutta mob get beaten. a few injuries i hear. mcfarlane back. he must be getting on 45 - 50 years old. hes been round for years.
yarravile only have 4 players - baker, okeefe, smart, bronca. all quality players. a lot of pressure on these 4 come finals. if 2 or 3 out of the 4 dont fire cant see anyone else in the team that could step up.
kielor have too many solid players to stay down. they will have to play pretty well to make it though.

russell should consider cutting down his drinking on a friday night and umpire sober on saturdays. terrible umpire unfortunately. hes not a bad bloke after the game though. hates a beer :rolleyes:

russell should consider cutting down his drinking on a friday night and umpire sober on saturdays. terrible umpire unfortunately. hes not a bad bloke after the game though. hates a beer :rolleyes:

Hey Channel 10 there are 2 McFarlanes one is about 50 :D but the one who played in the firsts on Saturday is only mid 30's and is a gun,didnt commit to playing this year due to pursuing a career as a professsional poker player.

Im not sure how many he made on saturday but i believe he batted well and got a few ;)

And yeah even with the injuries i was surprised that Doutta got beaten,they have now lost 2 games,both one dayers i think which used to be there strength,oh well good to see them winning all there 2 dayers for a change i guess.Who have Doutta got his week???

HIV

Hey Channel 10 there are 2 McFarlanes one is about 50 :D but the one who played in the firsts on Saturday is only mid 30's and is a gun,didnt commit to playing this year due to pursuing a career as a professsional poker player.

Im not sure how many he made on saturday but i believe he batted well and got a few ;)

And yeah even with the injuries i was surprised that Doutta got beaten,they have now lost 2 games,both one dayers i think which used to be there strength,oh well good to see them winning all there 2 dayers for a change i guess.Who have Doutta got his week???

HIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back