VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

:D
Oracle;203038 said:
@| Here here, theres no punches pulled down at the Kingy Bapts!
I hear that all the sides from the other side of the bridge are soft c***s that drink Bacardi Breezers after a game!
We dont even sell that sh*t in our rooms!
VB, Powerade or Coke!
Harden the f*** up!

lol that is brilliant! full credit to you oracle that last statement is what local cricket is all about @|

:D
Oracle;203038 said:
@| Here here, theres no punches pulled down at the Kingy Bapts!
I hear that all the sides from the other side of the bridge are soft c***s that drink Bacardi Breezers after a game!
We dont even sell that sh*t in our rooms!
VB, Powerade or Coke!
Harden the f*** up!

lol that is brilliant! full credit to you oracle that last statement is what local cricket is all about @|

worldowesdouttasomething;203086 said:
Dudded again... Could it be true that the VTCA deliberately scheduled Doutta to play Chelsea on those weekends knowing that there would be heavy rain? Could it also be true that the VTCA ordered no covers on that Thursday night just so Doutta could not possibly get a game up those weekends?

It must be so hard to compete when the whole competition is so clearly against you. Let it be known you have my sympathy....:D

couldnt have said it any better! when will doutta stop whinging,complaining,thinkin the vtca and world is against them?? i heard kleenex are going to be the main sponsor at doutta next year :eek:

worldowesdouttasomething;203086 said:
Dudded again... Could it be true that the VTCA deliberately scheduled Doutta to play Chelsea on those weekends knowing that there would be heavy rain? Could it also be true that the VTCA ordered no covers on that Thursday night just so Doutta could not possibly get a game up those weekends?

It must be so hard to compete when the whole competition is so clearly against you. Let it be known you have my sympathy....:D

couldnt have said it any better! when will doutta stop whinging,complaining,thinkin the vtca and world is against them?? i heard kleenex are going to be the main sponsor at doutta next year :eek:

Wasi Akrim;203120 said:
Fair call , if they keep playing , Douttas will have 5 "Gary Turners" within the group in 2 or 3 years.... Although id be backing them this week !!

Yarraville never go for outright , I'd be more inclined to say someone, most probably Baker , will score 200 and i have no doubt the team will pass 400 !!

you dont want 5 gary turners in your side unless you want to start carrying half the side like yarraville do |@

Wasi Akrim;203120 said:
Fair call , if they keep playing , Douttas will have 5 "Gary Turners" within the group in 2 or 3 years.... Although id be backing them this week !!

Yarraville never go for outright , I'd be more inclined to say someone, most probably Baker , will score 200 and i have no doubt the team will pass 400 !!

you dont want 5 gary turners in your side unless you want to start carrying half the side like yarraville do |@

Word has it Russell Poocock was found asleep on the Calder covers this morning....hope he got the word out to everyone else to put them down before he hit the piss!!:D

Word has it Russell Poocock was found asleep on the Calder covers this morning....hope he got the word out to everyone else to put them down before he hit the piss!!:D

No covers on at Hampton Friday night. Altona may protest and take max points. That is providing covers were allowed this round. As you know we usually are instructed to take them off when it is forecasted to rain.

No covers on at Hampton Friday night. Altona may protest and take max points. That is providing covers were allowed this round. As you know we usually are instructed to take them off when it is forecasted to rain.

oldboys;203346 said:

Ooohh Russell Poocock.....you've done it again...see Keilor got a start...funny that..hmmmm, ya gotta start asking questions to the VTCA don't you!!:confused:

oldboys;203346 said:

Ooohh Russell Poocock.....you've done it again...see Keilor got a start...funny that..hmmmm, ya gotta start asking questions to the VTCA don't you!!:confused:

IssaccsUarse;203352 said:
Hi all in the north,not many games over there but i got my 5th 50 of the year for the Jacka's.It did drop my average backto about 69.
Issacsuarse have you looked at the web kielor played away at ayoulden or somewhere.
We are on top of the SA1 ladder and will be crossing the bridge in the next couple of years,hoping we can beat some of you sooks over there.
If the monies right i will come over.
I hear yarraville and doutta pay the best,i'am waiting for the best offer.
If i do leave next year that will give me five clubs in five years,i probably will fit in well over at some of your clubs.

IssaccsUarse;203352 said:
Hi all in the north,not many games over there but i got my 5th 50 of the year for the Jacka's.It did drop my average backto about 69.
Issacsuarse have you looked at the web kielor played away at ayoulden or somewhere.
We are on top of the SA1 ladder and will be crossing the bridge in the next couple of years,hoping we can beat some of you sooks over there.
If i do leave next year that will give me five clubs in five years,i probably will fit in well over at some of your clubs.

troylamb;203372 said:

And probably 3,000 runs in those years as well. No doubt M/Ajax will romp the GF in this year and Troy will probably score a hundred in the final. And no doubt this chump posting as him will be online the night before, during the game and afterwards just wishing he was playing in a GF.

troylamb;203372 said:

And probably 3,000 runs in those years as well. No doubt M/Ajax will romp the GF in this year and Troy will probably score a hundred in the final. And no doubt this chump posting as him will be online the night before, during the game and afterwards just wishing he was playing in a GF.

Perty4;203381 said:
well i missed out last year in a GF

Perty4;203381 said:

troylamb;203385 said:

Sounds like Troy has a lot of loyalty.

Maybe he could go to Airport West / St Christophers & play in Senior A next year.

They will no doubt choke ala last year when all out for 80, but they do pay the big $$$$ there Troy & have lots of players who have the same type of loyalty as you eg Brown, Magafas, Jan, Jones etc etc.

I think they're the club for you!!!:D

troylamb;203385 said:

Maybe he could go to Airport West / St Christophers & play in Senior A next year.

They will no doubt choke ala last year when all out for 80, but they do pay the big $$$$ there Troy & have lots of players who have the same type of loyalty as you eg Brown, Magafas, Jan, Jones etc etc.

Perty4;203161 said:
Keilor won a couple of one dayers - lets not get carried away with any form until they put it together in a two dayer. They are very susceptible unless Porter or R Marcy gets going.

Anyone can win a one day game or two - except Chelsea. My god they are the worst Senior Div side since the 1940's.

With no Mullaney McKinnon are shot, bit of karma there for the club I suppose as a few of the facebook boys resumed playing last week.

Doutta are getting too cocky, if I were them Id be trying to keep a lid on a good season so far. Selection issues will be there main downfall come SF time.

Sth Caulfield should expose OEG for the non drinkers that they are this week. Read the comments from their Pres in the local press that you guys were talking about, was the most pathetic whinging soking effort i have ever heard from a cricketer.

Hampton will beat Altona thanks to Joel Crouch taking 8 wickets and making 200.

Bakes to make 180 against Chelsea but he will still be there next week as Chelsea put on the best free piss after the game, free jugs for as long as you like.

So my tips - Doutta, Sth Caulfield, Yarraville, Hampton, Youlden, Spotty

The rain caused havic with action on the weekend Perty leaving some one-dayers next week. Tips stay the same? as I think some sides one-day form is not as good as their two-day form.

Perty4;203161 said:
Keilor won a couple of one dayers - lets not get carried away with any form until they put it together in a two dayer. They are very susceptible unless Porter or R Marcy gets going.

Anyone can win a one day game or two - except Chelsea. My god they are the worst Senior Div side since the 1940's.

With no Mullaney McKinnon are shot, bit of karma there for the club I suppose as a few of the facebook boys resumed playing last week.

Doutta are getting too cocky, if I were them Id be trying to keep a lid on a good season so far. Selection issues will be there main downfall come SF time.

Sth Caulfield should expose OEG for the non drinkers that they are this week. Read the comments from their Pres in the local press that you guys were talking about, was the most pathetic whinging soking effort i have ever heard from a cricketer.

Hampton will beat Altona thanks to Joel Crouch taking 8 wickets and making 200.

Bakes to make 180 against Chelsea but he will still be there next week as Chelsea put on the best free piss after the game, free jugs for as long as you like.

So my tips - Doutta, Sth Caulfield, Yarraville, Hampton, Youlden, Spotty

The rain caused havic with action on the weekend Perty leaving some one-dayers next week. Tips stay the same? as I think some sides one-day form is not as good as their two-day form.

No More Moose Please;203398 said:

A bit harsh on Jones. I am not sure but I think Awest has been his only club for many years:confused: As for the rest of em, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$|@

No More Moose Please;203398 said:

A bit harsh on Jones. I am not sure but I think Awest has been his only club for many years:confused: As for the rest of em, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$|@

been there done that;203474 said:

Not for that long mate. He was at Sunshine United only about 4-5 years ago and has been around a few clubs before that.

been there done that;203474 said:

Not for that long mate. He was at Sunshine United only about 4-5 years ago and has been around a few clubs before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back