VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

Vicious and Well Directed;203481 said:
Not for that long mate. He was at Sunshine United only about 4-5 years ago and has been around a few clubs before that.

Jones always has a knack of leaving a team just before they go to Senior Division. If you look at his history it seems he is too scared to play in it.

Will be interesting to see who he plays with next year after AW win Senior A this year.

Vicious and Well Directed;203481 said:
Not for that long mate. He was at Sunshine United only about 4-5 years ago and has been around a few clubs before that.

Jones always has a knack of leaving a team just before they go to Senior Division. If you look at his history it seems he is too scared to play in it.

Will be interesting to see who he plays with next year after AW win Senior A this year.

DizzyGillepsie;203500 said:
the clouds over Spotswood are actually toxic chemicals, not rain

And the sea breeze contains enough gas to light a BBQ.

Best thing to happen to VTCA would be all 12 sides in Senior Division be from the North. Then we wouldn't have to travel to the @rse end of the world to play cricket

DizzyGillepsie;203500 said:
the clouds over Spotswood are actually toxic chemicals, not rain

Best thing to happen to VTCA would be all 12 sides in Senior Division be from the North. Then we wouldn't have to travel to the @rse end of the world to play cricket

PaidPlayersNeverGetOutLBW;203502 said:

Big fish, small pond ring true:confused:

PaidPlayersNeverGetOutLBW;203502 said:

Big fish, small pond ring true:confused:

PaidPlayersNeverGetOutLBW;203503 said:

Disagree........ love whipping the boys from Bentleigh, Beauy etc:D

Disagree........ love whipping the boys from Bentleigh, Beauy etc:D

1 less side from the South after this year with Chelsea going down and Strathmore coming up.

1 less side from the South after this year with Chelsea going down and Strathmore coming up.

and doutta to play keilor every week. end result is that each team will lodge a protest each week about covers, size of the pitch, scorer wearing the wrong coloured shirt etc.

at least that way we can get rid of the dangers of playing at chemically induced venues such as willliamstown, altona, and spotty. and dont have to worry about opposition clubs drinkig in their own change rooms (OEG).

you could also have matches where aaproximately 15 of the 22 players have been at the opposing club or are related in some north kind of way. it would be heaven for them.

and doutta to play keilor every week. end result is that each team will lodge a protest each week about covers, size of the pitch, scorer wearing the wrong coloured shirt etc.

at least that way we can get rid of the dangers of playing at chemically induced venues such as willliamstown, altona, and spotty. and dont have to worry about opposition clubs drinkig in their own change rooms (OEG).

you could also have matches where aaproximately 15 of the 22 players have been at the opposing club or are related in some north kind of way. it would be heaven for them.

Selections this week:

Spotty has too many runs for the rudderless McKinnon.
RPB will show that Doutta are not that good.
Sth Caulfield will just get over the "I will bring my own piss" boys.
The green tracky brigade will win and enjoy drinkning Chelsea's free grog. But don't be surprised if only 2 players from YCCC go in for a beer.:(
ANorth to get up over Hampton, Stonehouse to take 5 for.
Keilor to push for outright, but fall just short.

Selections this week:

The green tracky brigade will win and enjoy drinkning Chelsea's free grog. But don't be surprised if only 2 players from YCCC go in for a beer.:(

Perty4;203511 said:

You are a tool:eek:
You sound like a tosser from the south, unable to get up into the top grade. Go and start a SouthB2 thread chump;)

Perty4;203511 said:

You sound like a tosser from the south, unable to get up into the top grade. Go and start a SouthB2 thread chump;)

been there done that;203523 said:

Perty doesn't sound like he's from any club near SouthB2.

also you would like to travel to the south side and its not because you have any greater chance of winning, it gives you a chance to leave your commission flat and see what the real world is like. crawl back in your cave you idiot.

been there done that;203523 said:

also you would like to travel to the south side and its not because you have any greater chance of winning, it gives you a chance to leave your commission flat and see what the real world is like. crawl back in your cave you idiot.

been there done that;203522 said:
Selections this week:

Spotty - agree.
Doutta will beat RPB. Green to make runs/wickets in a 1 dayer. Contessa bats too low to have that big an effect in a 1 dayer.
Sth Caul - Agree.
YCCC to win outright.
Hampton - Ferguson is the key. Get him, A Nth win. If not, Hampton win.
Keilor and YPCC to go right down the wire. Keilor carried by a couple of good innings, but the form of other batsmen is very worrying.

been there done that;203522 said:
Selections this week:

Spotty - agree.
Doutta will beat RPB. Green to make runs/wickets in a 1 dayer. Contessa bats too low to have that big an effect in a 1 dayer.
Sth Caul - Agree.
YCCC to win outright.
Keilor and YPCC to go right down the wire. Keilor carried by a couple of good innings, but the form of other batsmen is very worrying.

JohnTaylorstolemywallet;203530 said:

there's only 1 reason why i enjoy driving down the esplanade/nepean hwy in summer :D

JohnTaylorstolemywallet;203530 said:

there's only 1 reason why i enjoy driving down the esplanade/nepean hwy in summer :D

Perty4;203538 said:
Spotty - agree.
Sth Caul - Agree.
YCCC to win outright.

See keilors best bat playing in the seconds.(W.kelly) gun

Perty4;203538 said:
Spotty - agree.
Sth Caul - Agree.
YCCC to win outright.

See keilors best bat playing in the seconds.(W.kelly) gun

Perty4;203538 said:
Spotty - agree.
Sth Caul - Agree.
YCCC to win outright.

Good to see you tipped your own team again Perty

Perty4;203538 said:
Spotty - agree.
Sth Caul - Agree.
YCCC to win outright.

Good to see you tipped your own team again Perty

I wish you guys would stop ripping on north clubs like myself. I heard clubs like ours dont pay any players and they r only at the club for the love of the club.

i once went and watched a keilor game last year and 3 of the players had a patch over there shirt i thought that was because they dont like getting their keilor emblem scratched and dirty but i swore i could see another clubs emblem on their?

anyway i love the north clubs as they keep the VTCA honest and dont pay any players and all stay at their original junior club and dont move around at all.

north for life bros.

I wish you guys would stop ripping on north clubs like myself. I heard clubs like ours dont pay any players and they r only at the club for the love of the club.

i once went and watched a keilor game last year and 3 of the players had a patch over there shirt i thought that was because they dont like getting their keilor emblem scratched and dirty but i swore i could see another clubs emblem on their?

anyway i love the north clubs as they keep the VTCA honest and dont pay any players and all stay at their original junior club and dont move around at all.

north for life bros.

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;203573 said:

north for life bros.

With no paid players your batsman must be out LBW a lot

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;203573 said:

north for life bros.

With no paid players your batsman must be out LBW a lot

the keilor game i saw, only 1 player was given out when it hit his pads and i think he batted at 11?

the guy who played for the west indies (who i assume played junior cricket at keilor because he plays in the north and north players only play for 1 club, and dont get paid) was hit on the pads early but the umpire said not out.

the keilor game i saw, only 1 player was given out when it hit his pads and i think he batted at 11?

the guy who played for the west indies (who i assume played junior cricket at keilor because he plays in the north and north players only play for 1 club, and dont get paid) was hit on the pads early but the umpire said not out.

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;203577 said:

Must have been someone from the South given out LBW then...

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;203577 said:

Must have been someone from the South given out LBW then...

one way to take the LBW controversy out of the game is to stop batsman wearing pads.

if batsman didn't wear pads, then they would make every effort to hit the ball with the bat and not let it hit their pads.

it just makes sense

one way to take the LBW controversy out of the game is to stop batsman wearing pads.

if batsman didn't wear pads, then they would make every effort to hit the ball with the bat and not let it hit their pads.

it just makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back