VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

Tubba LaBumba;206676 said:
I frequented Freddys many a time back in my earlier days (late 30s) i used to coax the old tarts back to my yellow ice cream van with the promise of a soft serve:D :D

Geezus Tubba you bear a striking resemblance to a bloke currently running round in Senior Division

Tubba LaBumba;206676 said:
I frequented Freddys many a time back in my earlier days (late 30s) i used to coax the old tarts back to my yellow ice cream van with the promise of a soft serve:D :D

Geezus Tubba you bear a striking resemblance to a bloke currently running round in Senior Division

Rain this week could be interesting for pitch preparation (read covers) but of greater importance could be the incentive to finish top or second as long range weather forecast for weekend of 1st and 2nd March is for plenty of rain.

Rain this week could be interesting for pitch preparation (read covers) but of greater importance could be the incentive to finish top or second as long range weather forecast for weekend of 1st and 2nd March is for plenty of rain.

it wont be so bad for us to come away from playing the top side with a draw (not senior div by the way), and we play one of the bottom sides next round at home in a 2 dayer. hopefully we can beat them outright and possibly finish on top although we might be too far behind, even if saturday gets washed out.

it wont be so bad for us to come away from playing the top side with a draw (not senior div by the way), and we play one of the bottom sides next round at home in a 2 dayer. hopefully we can beat them outright and possibly finish on top although we might be too far behind, even if saturday gets washed out.

Thanks for the words of encouragement last week Dizzy.Can you believe in the warm up to my big game last week i broke down after working up an enormous sweat.You should of seen the look of relief on the opposition faces as they were watching me unleash my thunderbolts when i broke down.But dont fear mad Mick will be back next week to test himself.We had a good run tonight and worked myself into a good sweat.Bronca/Stoney/Mullaney/Taylor i am the main man and you all know it .Be warned i'm now on the scene!!
YMMM

Thanks for the words of encouragement last week Dizzy.Can you believe in the warm up to my big game last week i broke down after working up an enormous sweat.You should of seen the look of relief on the opposition faces as they were watching me unleash my thunderbolts when i broke down.But dont fear mad Mick will be back next week to test himself.We had a good run tonight and worked myself into a good sweat.Bronca/Stoney/Mullaney/Taylor i am the main man and you all know it .Be warned i'm now on the scene!!
YMMM

Mick Megne;206850 said:
YMMM

Hey if it isnt big Megges!!

Shame about the gastrocnemius Injury:( , u were looking good in the warm ups..

That being said.. its prob done you the world of good having a break, just before finals so u can come back and take the finals by storm.

Anyways micky.. i pity the batsmen that have to face you at training next week when ur trying to re-secure your place in the 3s, im guessing there will be alot of those now world famous bounces in store..

P.S. Just a side note.. i didnt realise u had such guns, you cant tell at training.. you must go alright with the ladies showing them the gun show like in ur picture.;)

Mick Megne;206850 said:
YMMM

Hey if it isnt big Megges!!

Shame about the gastrocnemius Injury:( , u were looking good in the warm ups..

That being said.. its prob done you the world of good having a break, just before finals so u can come back and take the finals by storm.

Anyways micky.. i pity the batsmen that have to face you at training next week when ur trying to re-secure your place in the 3s, im guessing there will be alot of those now world famous bounces in store..

P.S. Just a side note.. i didnt realise u had such guns, you cant tell at training.. you must go alright with the ladies showing them the gun show like in ur picture.;)

Whats Russell Poococks thoughts on the covers this week?? Has he been off the piss?? Will he secretly put the covers down at Keilor but tell everyone to keep theirs off?? :confused:

Whats Russell Poococks thoughts on the covers this week?? Has he been off the piss?? Will he secretly put the covers down at Keilor but tell everyone to keep theirs off?? :confused:

Mick Megne;206850 said:
YMMM

Quick.. cover yourself up

put this t-shirt on
gun-show-tee-shirt.jpg

Mick Megne;206850 said:
YMMM

Quick.. cover yourself up

put this t-shirt on
gun-show-tee-shirt.jpg

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;206913 said:
Hey Dizzy where can i get my hands on one of those shirts? I know a guy at Douttas who has some beautys..any chance it comes in a skin tight singlet though?

you know the myer basement where they have all the tight jeans and fluro t-shirts the kids are wearing these days... there a t-shirt printer there that does "get your tickets, to the gun show"

web store
http://www.factoryfast.com.au/Music...t---Welcome-To-The-Gun-Show/product_info.html

ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/WELCOME-TO-T...ageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m122

just do a google search

i reckon just buy a small and rip the sleeves off.

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;206913 said:
Hey Dizzy where can i get my hands on one of those shirts? I know a guy at Douttas who has some beautys..any chance it comes in a skin tight singlet though?

you know the myer basement where they have all the tight jeans and fluro t-shirts the kids are wearing these days... there a t-shirt printer there that does "get your tickets, to the gun show"

web store
http://www.factoryfast.com.au/Music...t---Welcome-To-The-Gun-Show/product_info.html

ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/WELCOME-TO-T...ageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m122

just do a google search

DizzyGillepsie;206932 said:

web store

ebay

just do a google search

Love ya work Dizz!!

DizzyGillepsie;206932 said:

web store

ebay

just do a google search

Love ya work Dizz!!

Thanks for the praise AN special.Its your words of encouragement which keeps me going.I think with a set of weapns like mine i may try to join Willi next year and me and Weapons Brown will be able to share some stories and crack a few beers open together.He sounds like such a great guy.

Thanks for the praise AN special.Its your words of encouragement which keeps me going.I think with a set of weapns like mine i may try to join Willi next year and me and Weapons Brown will be able to share some stories and crack a few beers open together.He sounds like such a great guy.

Mick Megne;206976 said:

He sounds like a cat.......meeoooowwwww

Mick Megne;206976 said:

He sounds like a cat.......meeoooowwwww

Mick Megne;206850 said:
YMMM

********!! u sound like a firey ;) bowler@|
what speed you reckon u bowl? cos those blokes in the above list are prob around about 130
and how come you are only playing 4's? :confused:

Mick Megne;206850 said:
YMMM

********!! u sound like a firey ;) bowler@|
what speed you reckon u bowl? cos those blokes in the above list are prob around about 130
and how come you are only playing 4's? :confused:

Mick Megne;206976 said:

How wrong you are friend.....

Mick Megne;206976 said:

Mick Megne;206976 said:

interesting......

Mick Megne;206976 said:

interesting......

Quickton;206992 said:

what r you saying im not a good bloke........cmon pete remember the p.m's you were sending me.......just had a read over them and you were saying the if we play the lions in the finals ''YOU'' would come n watch and get on the froffies with me after the game........is this true........?

if not ill get the p.m's and show the boys for you........;)

Quickton;206992 said:

what r you saying im not a good bloke........cmon pete remember the p.m's you were sending me.......just had a read over them and you were saying the if we play the lions in the finals ''YOU'' would come n watch and get on the froffies with me after the game........is this true........?

weapons05/06;207022 said:

how fout you FARK OFF to your subbies thread and get back to your masturbating while your sniffing craig sheedys box you stole from his cricket bag!

weapons05/06;207022 said:

how fout you FARK OFF to your subbies thread and get back to your masturbating while your sniffing craig sheedys box you stole from his cricket bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back