VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

Millhouse;214570 said:
Turenr update. 12.45 am 13/3/08. Location: Hume Hwy. Last seen carrying a xxxx can (found on the side of the road) screaming "Get me to Cooly" Still wearing green trackies and no shoes! May be suffering a head injury after passing cars keep throwing stuff at him. No sign of patroli may have been eaten by a big fat hook nose named Taylor!!

Just rang the Publican at Kalkallo Pub sighting confirmed ,patrolli,taylor still in pub finishing of the Big Mixed Gorrilla (grill)?

Millhouse;214570 said:
Turenr update. 12.45 am 13/3/08. Location: Hume Hwy. Last seen carrying a xxxx can (found on the side of the road) screaming "Get me to Cooly" Still wearing green trackies and no shoes! May be suffering a head injury after passing cars keep throwing stuff at him. No sign of patroli may have been eaten by a big fat hook nose named Taylor!!

Just rang the Publican at Kalkallo Pub sighting confirmed ,patrolli,taylor still in pub finishing of the Big Mixed Gorrilla (grill)?

Millhouse;214580 said:
Well if anybody gets reported and there name ends in Turner they will get off for sure!!

Fair chance the Green trackie bragade stuffed a few gorrillas the vtca executives way for their end of season drink.

Millhouse;214580 said:
Well if anybody gets reported and there name ends in Turner they will get off for sure!!

Fair chance the Green trackie bragade stuffed a few gorrillas the vtca executives way for their end of season drink.

The Publican;214581 said:

YCCC very concerned for Turner and rang his wife. Comment back was something like? Who? Pres said you know the bloke that has ripped us off for years? Who? The bloke that funded your 8 houses. Ah him what was his name again??

The Publican;214581 said:

YCCC very concerned for Turner and rang his wife. Comment back was something like? Who? Pres said you know the bloke that has ripped us off for years? Who? The bloke that funded your 8 houses. Ah him what was his name again??

Strathmore 2nds are pumped and ready to take out the flag!

We know with Foulds at the crease that the game is ours!!!!

Sorry Keilor boys and all those tools who have sledged me and my club but we will win this game.

Keilor can not handle pressure which is why we are in the box seat!

Come and see us make the runs today!!!!! And bowl them out for nothing!!!!

Sorry Keilor boys and all those tools who have sledged me and my club but we will win this game.

Frankie;214572 said:
Im all for it. Wouldnt be a VTCA finals series without some sort of physical altercation between players/officials/umpires/all of the above. People expect it now and it's what sets us apart from those tea drinking p00fters in other comps. I actually reckon they should strike a new medal to reward the best act of physical violence during the finals series....could be announced at Presentation Night and also grant the winner ammunity at the kangaroo court tribunal.

A single word for Keilor. CHOKERS:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Frankie;214572 said:
Im all for it. Wouldnt be a VTCA finals series without some sort of physical altercation between players/officials/umpires/all of the above. People expect it now and it's what sets us apart from those tea drinking p00fters in other comps. I actually reckon they should strike a new medal to reward the best act of physical violence during the finals series....could be announced at Presentation Night and also grant the winner ammunity at the kangaroo court tribunal.

A single word for Keilor. CHOKERS:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Cheltenham South A1 Premiers. Lost on first innings but won outright. When the going got tough AJAX got going.......back to the pavilion. What a day!!

Cheltenham South A1 Premiers. Lost on first innings but won outright. When the going got tough AJAX got going.......back to the pavilion. What a day!!

QuackQuack;214638 said:

so how'd did strathmore 2nds go

QuackQuack;214638 said:

so how'd did strathmore 2nds go

QuackQuack;214638 said:

well you really made the runs! those last 5 bats... if you would call them bats couldnt muster up 90 runs to win. i really think keilor handled the pressure today. thats why we are 2 for 191 or 2 for 251. im really thinking those NUFFY'S down at syd magain oval are the one's that cant handle pressure.

i think the keilor boys will be having those sweet medals around there neck when strathmore pull the pin when we make 300+

QuackQuack;214638 said:

well you really made the runs! those last 5 bats... if you would call them bats couldnt muster up 90 runs to win. i really think keilor handled the pressure today. thats why we are 2 for 191 or 2 for 251. im really thinking those NUFFY'S down at syd magain oval are the one's that cant handle pressure.

i think the keilor boys will be having those sweet medals around there neck when strathmore pull the pin when we make 300+

Did anyone notice the Senior Division score?

Was that Doutta Stars 70 behind on 1st innings & won by 57 or are my eyes deceiving me?

A rumour has it that Keilor had the Crown Lagers on ice on Day 2 ready for the cellebrations? Surely not!!!!

If so, they should be sending them down to Cooper Street.@|

Was that Doutta Stars 70 behind on 1st innings & won by 57 or are my eyes deceiving me?

A rumour has it that Keilor had the Crown Lagers on ice on Day 2 ready for the cellebrations? Surely not!!!!

No More Moose Please;214689 said:

Jeez you were up late last night moose would have thought a bloke your age would have been home tucked in bed.
The only thing keilor had on ice was the ROPES,last seen headed 4 the West Gate.HaHa

Jeez you were up late last night moose would have thought a bloke your age would have been home tucked in bed.
The only thing keilor had on ice was the ROPES,last seen headed 4 the West Gate.HaHa

Does anyone know what happened in the North A Grand Final?

St Bernards were chasing 250 to win on the last day & the scores say 5/99 off 56 overs.

38 degrees so it wasn't rained out. What happened?

St Bernards were chasing 250 to win on the last day & the scores say 5/99 off 56 overs.

Ben Dover;214770 said:

I just saw this on ResultsVault

Other Details: Match ended due to extreme heat - Albion CC win on 1st Innings

Would be the 1st time I can remember a Grand Final ending due to extreme heat policy.

Ben Dover;214770 said:

Would be the 1st time I can remember a Grand Final ending due to extreme heat policy.

No More Moose Please;214771 said:

This is what I hate.
If you sign up to play cricket, you've gotta expect a few hot days throughout the season.

The 'extreme weather policy' is a joke.

If you're a footballer, games don't get called off because its below 10 degrees! Cricket is a summer sport, you've gotta expect a few hot days during the season.

I feel sorry for St Bernards - tough ask to win, but at least give them a crack at winning it. Are we too precious to go out & field in the heat? Let's get serious

No More Moose Please;214771 said:

This is what I hate.
If you sign up to play cricket, you've gotta expect a few hot days throughout the season.

The 'extreme weather policy' is a joke.

If you're a footballer, games don't get called off because its below 10 degrees! Cricket is a summer sport, you've gotta expect a few hot days during the season.

I feel sorry for St Bernards - tough ask to win, but at least give them a crack at winning it. Are we too precious to go out & field in the heat? Let's get serious

What a bloody magnificent effort, looks like captain bubblebutt gun spinner (spanner) made the right choice in batting first, always hard chasingruns on the last day in a GF.
two of the best individual efforts you will ever see with Viv Ion making 119 with a torn hammy, slipped disc, dislocated finger, sprained ankle, migraine, strained acl, and Molto Benny Tankard taking 11 wickets for the game and proving he is the best big game performer in the competition.
Tough luck to Keilor, good bunch of blokes who can appeal and complain with the best of them..they say you gotta lose one to win one..but im not sure what they say when you lose 3 in a row!!

What a bloody magnificent effort, looks like captain bubblebutt gun spinner (spanner) made the right choice in batting first, always hard chasingruns on the last day in a GF.
two of the best individual efforts you will ever see with Viv Ion making 119 with a torn hammy, slipped disc, dislocated finger, sprained ankle, migraine, strained acl, and Molto Benny Tankard taking 11 wickets for the game and proving he is the best big game performer in the competition.
Tough luck to Keilor, good bunch of blokes who can appeal and complain with the best of them..they say you gotta lose one to win one..but im not sure what they say when you lose 3 in a row!!

superfreak;214658 said:

Congratulations to Chelt.

Bit of a turnarournd there, Chelt boys have been known to apply the choke-hold on themselves a few times in the past in big matches.

superfreak;214658 said:

Congratulations to Chelt.

Bit of a turnarournd there, Chelt boys have been known to apply the choke-hold on themselves a few times in the past in big matches.

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;214801 said:

As much as it hurts to say, to be all out in the first dig for 60 odd, and get up and win is a fair effort. I am sure Doutta won't be bitchin about the track, or should I say they shouldn't be:D

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;214801 said:

As much as it hurts to say, to be all out in the first dig for 60 odd, and get up and win is a fair effort. I am sure Doutta won't be bitchin about the track, or should I say they shouldn't be:D

been there done that;214806 said:
A fair effort..... did u know that 10 years ago, Keilor got Douttas out for 71 in a GF and lost as well !! That time Douttas had a 1st innings lead of 20 after bowling them out for 45 though.Still, the pitch was terrible and a complaint should be made and Spotswood shouldn't have a GF for the next few seasons.Who wins a GF after getting bowled out for 69 in 28 overs ?? NOT MANY TEAMS !

been there done that;214806 said:
A fair effort..... did u know that 10 years ago, Keilor got Douttas out for 71 in a GF and lost as well !! That time Douttas had a 1st innings lead of 20 after bowling them out for 45 though.Still, the pitch was terrible and a complaint should be made and Spotswood shouldn't have a GF for the next few seasons.Who wins a GF after getting bowled out for 69 in 28 overs ?? NOT MANY TEAMS !

been there done that;214805 said:
Fair effort from Spotty cc. 2's, 3's and 4's all winning their gf's. And what about N. Bartol in the thirds, 250 n.o. in a gf of any grade is a great effort.@|

Does anyone really care what happened in 2's, 3's & 4's?

What about their 1's? Very ordinary conveyance!!!

been there done that;214805 said:
Fair effort from Spotty cc. 2's, 3's and 4's all winning their gf's. And what about N. Bartol in the thirds, 250 n.o. in a gf of any grade is a great effort.@|

Does anyone really care what happened in 2's, 3's & 4's?

What about their 1's? Very ordinary conveyance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back