VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

been there done that;215955 said:
Think you are onto something there Dizz. Both are morons....

hey, don't bring religion into it.... if they choose to be mormons, then that's their prerogative :D ....as long as they don't come knocking on my front door :p

been there done that;215955 said:
Think you are onto something there Dizz. Both are morons....

hey, don't bring religion into it.... if they choose to be mormons, then that's their prerogative :D ....as long as they don't come knocking on my front door :p

Tubba LaBumba;215233 said:
THE ALMIGHTYEST OF ALL..not only will i sling crap at your club and its players but also the stupid old ********s that attempted to run the grand final last week...the sooner all those old spotswood blokes die the better...Old Roy was lucky rick Marcy didnt smash his bat across his face last week..fuken POO POO AND MORE POO SPOTSWOOD, just keep hanging up your runners up photos, and your obese womens cricket team photos up you TARDS!
STICK TO LEASING CARS AND ATTEMPTING TO KEEP.

Haha.... your hiding behind the monitor is up Scott McFarlane...... you tool. Had a look back over the years and you have not played more than 3-4 1st 11 games. You second rate cricketer, and that is probably being kind to all the fair 2nd 11 cricketers out there. Find a rock and crawl back under it....|@

Tubba LaBumba;215233 said:
THE ALMIGHTYEST OF ALL..not only will i sling crap at your club and its players but also the stupid old ********s that attempted to run the grand final last week...the sooner all those old spotswood blokes die the better...Old Roy was lucky rick Marcy didnt smash his bat across his face last week..fuken POO POO AND MORE POO SPOTSWOOD, just keep hanging up your runners up photos, and your obese womens cricket team photos up you TARDS!
STICK TO LEASING CARS AND ATTEMPTING TO KEEP.

Haha.... your hiding behind the monitor is up Scott McFarlane...... you tool. Had a look back over the years and you have not played more than 3-4 1st 11 games. You second rate cricketer, and that is probably being kind to all the fair 2nd 11 cricketers out there. Find a rock and crawl back under it....|@

been there done that;215965 said:
I reckon so Diz. Your thoughts?

Cigarless on both accounts you little blonk..i hope you didnt get dropped for the 12 year old that made a diamond and dropped 2 catches in the last game of the year?
You must have a busy day looking up players stats, did you check the column with premierships , bowling averages and club champions?

Cigarless on both accounts you little blonk..i hope you didnt get dropped for the 12 year old that made a diamond and dropped 2 catches in the last game of the year?
You must have a busy day looking up players stats, did you check the column with premierships , bowling averages and club champions?

well i don't know the two blokes but the numbers seem to stack up. they are either the same bloke with 2 usernames or come from the same gene pool.

i think captain obvious could tell you they are from doutta, and scotty doesn't appear on the list from last years semi, which he is still bleeding about by the sounds of things.

if you can confirm blair mcfarlane's retirement.... then we have a winner

what i can't figure out is what has spotty done to these two (maybe one) blokes which has warranted such hatred and nasty comments?

well i don't know the two blokes but the numbers seem to stack up. they are either the same bloke with 2 usernames or come from the same gene pool.

i think captain obvious could tell you they are from doutta, and scotty doesn't appear on the list from last years semi, which he is still bleeding about by the sounds of things.

if you can confirm blair mcfarlane's retirement.... then we have a winner

what i can't figure out is what has spotty done to these two (maybe one) blokes which has warranted such hatred and nasty comments?

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;215970 said:

hahahah i see what you did there... i'll give you a hint, your not even close

hahahah i see what you did there... i'll give you a hint, your not even close

Oh that would be the same game that a 15 year old takes 6 fa against you??
I did check those columns out and surprise surprise...... no S. McFarlane?? You are a gun player though, don't get me wrong. I mean you were good enough to be selected for 3 2nd 11 games last season. Congrats to you. You must be thrilled with that?? TOSSER

I did check those columns out and surprise surprise...... no S. McFarlane?? You are a gun player though, don't get me wrong. I mean you were good enough to be selected for 3 2nd 11 games last season. Congrats to you. You must be thrilled with that?? TOSSER

DizzyGillepsie;215975 said:
which one of these guys are you?

Niroshan Bandaratilake
Daniel Calvert
Scott McFarlane
Joel Cusack
Jordan Cusack[/QUOTE

Diz, don't worry mate, I am SURE it s S. McFarlane. I have it from a very good source. He can deny it all he likes, but his little charade of getting on here and PRETENDING he is a first 11 cricketer is up!! If he had any knackers at all, he would admit it, but he won't cause he won't even tell us where he is from!!! Must be proud of his club????

Niroshan Bandaratilake
Daniel Calvert
Scott McFarlane
Joel Cusack
Jordan Cusack[/QUOTE

Diz, don't worry mate, I am SURE it s S. McFarlane. I have it from a very good source. He can deny it all he likes, but his little charade of getting on here and PRETENDING he is a first 11 cricketer is up!! If he had any knackers at all, he would admit it, but he won't cause he won't even tell us where he is from!!! Must be proud of his club????

been there done that;215997 said:

yes he bowled brilliantly restricting Doutta to 434..well done!!

been there done that;215997 said:

yes he bowled brilliantly restricting Doutta to 434..well done!!

been there done that;215998 said:

Niroshan Bandaratilake
Daniel Calvert
Scott McFarlane
Joel Cusack
Jordan Cusack[/QUOTE

Must be a good source Anders, not even close!!
7 senior premierships, 2 club champions says that S McFarlane must have gone ok in his day!
What have you done in your career?

been there done that;215998 said:

Niroshan Bandaratilake
Daniel Calvert
Scott McFarlane
Joel Cusack
Jordan Cusack[/QUOTE

Must be a good source Anders, not even close!!
7 senior premierships, 2 club champions says that S McFarlane must have gone ok in his day!
What have you done in your career?

I'm not really Jason Gillespie either :p

what about irimedlyndsyhowarth? is that scott mcfarlane?

and it tubba la bumba and irimedlyndsyhowarth one and the same person?

also, is mick megne real?

DizzyGillepsie;216010 said:

Perhaps we need to get the great detective Hercule Periot on the case?

DizzyGillepsie;216010 said:

Perhaps we need to get the great detective Hercule Periot on the case?

I'm not really Jason Gillespie either

Arent you Dizz :D and i dont know who i rimmed is and as to if i rimmed and labumba are the same i wouldnt know as i dont know either of them.I just didnt want poeple bagging someone who isnt who they think they are if that makes sense :)

By the way I AM Viv Richards ;)

I'm not really Jason Gillespie either

Arent you Dizz :D and i dont know who i rimmed is and as to if i rimmed and labumba are the same i wouldnt know as i dont know either of them.I just didnt want poeple bagging someone who isnt who they think they are if that makes sense :)

By the way I AM Viv Richards ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back