VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

bonus points must go;216144 said:
Dizz is a legend.. bu Mick Megene is the man we need down south ....

Bonus points:

why do we have them? u r meant to play cricket until a winner is found not until 80 overs r bowled. Bonus points r making a mockery of the comp. For the last 2 yrs in Senior A the 5th team has won more games than the 4th.. that can't b good... VTCA plays too much meaningless cricket when u should b making money in the bar..

time to change...thoughts?

South meeting:

they want to split senior & south A into seperate north & south comps. seems to make sense.. no 1 wants to travel & all the real rivalies r local... very surprised at the low numbers watching the senior GF, many more at CMCA F grade... south teams in senior don't want to change but the rest seem keen.. the fact the Toothless VTCA will never stop multiple player payments means the pokie clubs will only get stronger (while they r*pe their local community) so let them play each other..

what do u north players think?

Only issue is no 1 wants Bentcheat in their comp cos they r scum...

Bonus points help the bowlers get some cheap 2nd innings wickets which is good for the average!
considering the senior division is almost all north sides anyway, it wont really matter. but do enjoy travelling down the south, over the years we've enjoyed having beers with the chelsea, sth caulfield, mentone boys..bag the sth as much as you want for their lack of cricket ability , but good blokes to have a beer with...shit all over those spotswood boys!!!

bonus points must go;216144 said:
Dizz is a legend.. bu Mick Megene is the man we need down south ....

Bonus points:

why do we have them? u r meant to play cricket until a winner is found not until 80 overs r bowled. Bonus points r making a mockery of the comp. For the last 2 yrs in Senior A the 5th team has won more games than the 4th.. that can't b good... VTCA plays too much meaningless cricket when u should b making money in the bar..

time to change...thoughts?

South meeting:

they want to split senior & south A into seperate north & south comps. seems to make sense.. no 1 wants to travel & all the real rivalies r local... very surprised at the low numbers watching the senior GF, many more at CMCA F grade... south teams in senior don't want to change but the rest seem keen.. the fact the Toothless VTCA will never stop multiple player payments means the pokie clubs will only get stronger (while they r*pe their local community) so let them play each other..

what do u north players think?

Only issue is no 1 wants Bentcheat in their comp cos they r scum...

Bonus points help the bowlers get some cheap 2nd innings wickets which is good for the average!
considering the senior division is almost all north sides anyway, it wont really matter. but do enjoy travelling down the south, over the years we've enjoyed having beers with the chelsea, sth caulfield, mentone boys..bag the sth as much as you want for their lack of cricket ability , but good blokes to have a beer with...shit all over those spotswood boys!!!

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;216197 said:

Just read through the last week or so and mate, this is getting boring. We get it you have a grudge against a few blokes from spotswood.....move on, no one else gives a fark. You're starting to sound like a 12 year old kid.

Can we get this thread back to what it supposed to be about....i.e player movements etc.

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;216197 said:

Just read through the last week or so and mate, this is getting boring. We get it you have a grudge against a few blokes from spotswood.....move on, no one else gives a fark. You're starting to sound like a 12 year old kid.

Can we get this thread back to what it supposed to be about....i.e player movements etc.

Frankie;216198 said:

no grudge, you cant have a grudge against a side thats never done anything but hang up runners up pics in there rooms...good dimmys though!

the title of this thread is actually "who do you think are the best players in the VTCA" ...cant recall player movements being mentioned..but now that you mention it...J Taylor going to Keilor next year, Bakes going back to his junior club Buckley Park, Kieren Gray and Ryan Green of Doutta going to Aberfeldie, and Doutta skipper Rob Rutley is set to cap coach Altona Nth.

Frankie;216198 said:

no grudge, you cant have a grudge against a side thats never done anything but hang up runners up pics in there rooms...good dimmys though!

the title of this thread is actually "who do you think are the best players in the VTCA" ...cant recall player movements being mentioned..but now that you mention it...J Taylor going to Keilor next year, Bakes going back to his junior club Buckley Park, Kieren Gray and Ryan Green of Doutta going to Aberfeldie, and Doutta skipper Rob Rutley is set to cap coach Altona Nth.

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;216199 said:

So you are a 12 year old kid.....thought so

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;216199 said:

So you are a 12 year old kid.....thought so

onlyonepaidpro@clubbers;216195 said:
Come on guys rather than just hanging sh1t can we have some news. Anything happening around the traps?
New players?
Apart from Daisy anyone else leaving AWSTC?

Is Daisy definitely going? Surely his little mate Asif won't be sticking around on his own down there...

onlyonepaidpro@clubbers;216195 said:
Come on guys rather than just hanging sh1t can we have some news. Anything happening around the traps?
New players?
Apart from Daisy anyone else leaving AWSTC?

Is Daisy definitely going? Surely his little mate Asif won't be sticking around on his own down there...

DizzyGillepsie;216220 said:
is that Asif Heedstickaround?

couldn't resist using old 12 man material

any chance of getting an update on the G.Turner(smackas) story? Is he still alive and where is he having a sip today? Funny stuff and we need more of it

DizzyGillepsie;216220 said:
is that Asif Heedstickaround?

couldn't resist using old 12 man material

any chance of getting an update on the G.Turner(smackas) story? Is he still alive and where is he having a sip today? Funny stuff and we need more of it

cutoverslips46;216232 said:

you'll probably have to wait for VicPolice to give us an update.

i wonder if they're tracking him via GPS yet

you'll probably have to wait for VicPolice to give us an update.

i wonder if they're tracking him via GPS yet

Department of Immigration;216219 said:

Jones off to Tullamarine...typical...too scared to play in the Senior division
AWSTC will struggle next year without him and Daisy.

Department of Immigration;216219 said:

Upon completion of YCCC's trip, was last seen boarding Qantas flight Q75, from Coolangatta to Los Angeles , to take up residency at the Betty Ford Clinic.

Upon completion of YCCC's trip, was last seen boarding Qantas flight Q75, from Coolangatta to Los Angeles , to take up residency at the Betty Ford Clinic.

anyone heard where troy lamb's going next year,always looking for 10 large.Missed out on a bonus 1k when Maccabi ch oked in the SA1 GF.Are Willy cyms a chance

anyone heard where troy lamb's going next year,always looking for 10 large.Missed out on a bonus 1k when Maccabi ch oked in the SA1 GF.Are Willy cyms a chance

PaidPlayersNeverGetOutLBW;216244 said:

Heard that Roach of St Albans was off to coach Tullamarine for decent coin... surley they couldn't afford him and Jones??:confused:

PaidPlayersNeverGetOutLBW;216244 said:

Heard that Roach of St Albans was off to coach Tullamarine for decent coin... surley they couldn't afford him and Jones??:confused:

southern sledge;216301 said:

Would be the best 10k spent in local cricket - he's made over 1600 runs the 3 seasons he's been here, only Bakes can beat that.

Anyway I heard he's going a bit souther than Willi.

southern sledge;216301 said:

Would be the best 10k spent in local cricket - he's made over 1600 runs the 3 seasons he's been here, only Bakes can beat that.

Anyway I heard he's going a bit souther than Willi.

Sorry i haven been around for a while gents but i've been busy shining my silverware that i won at presentation night.Thanks for the offer bonus points must go but i dont believe any of you southern clubs can afford my services.I have a few options left before deciding where to play next year but at the moment it looks like i will be opening the bowling with Stoney at ANCC next year.Elmore already knows he wont be getting the new ball each week.If there are any clubs still looking for a gun i am still open to offers.My stats from last year don't tell the full story of my talents.

Your Mate Mick Megne

Sorry i haven been around for a while gents but i've been busy shining my silverware that i won at presentation night.Thanks for the offer bonus points must go but i dont believe any of you southern clubs can afford my services.I have a few options left before deciding where to play next year but at the moment it looks like i will be opening the bowling with Stoney at ANCC next year.Elmore already knows he wont be getting the new ball each week.If there are any clubs still looking for a gun i am still open to offers.My stats from last year don't tell the full story of my talents.

Your Mate Mick Megne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back