VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

fredbassett;216245 said:
with daisy of to dubai wouldnt think magafas would stay with those ferrels.....

Rumours about Daisy are false.

Daisy will be leading APW again for one more year, and it looks like opening the bowling from the other end will be J Taylor. :eek:

fredbassett;216245 said:
with daisy of to dubai wouldnt think magafas would stay with those ferrels.....

Rumours about Daisy are false.

Daisy will be leading APW again for one more year, and it looks like opening the bowling from the other end will be J Taylor. :eek:

PaidPlayersNeverGetOutLBW;216244 said:
Jones off to Tullamarine...typical...too scared to play in the Senior division
AWSTC will struggle next year without him and Daisy.

Jones is easily one of the best players in the VTCA. The fact that he hasn't played Senior Div isnt because he is scared, but because he has spent the last 5 yrs trying to help his home club APW get into Senior.

Must get offers every year from other clubs, but has stayed at APW for half what his worth just to help them move up. Without Jones, APW would still be in North B.

Wonder if Baker / Ion ever thought about going back and helping Abers move up the ladder, Wigmore would be a big help back at East Keilor.

PaidPlayersNeverGetOutLBW;216244 said:
Jones off to Tullamarine...typical...too scared to play in the Senior division
AWSTC will struggle next year without him and Daisy.

Jones is easily one of the best players in the VTCA. The fact that he hasn't played Senior Div isnt because he is scared, but because he has spent the last 5 yrs trying to help his home club APW get into Senior.

Must get offers every year from other clubs, but has stayed at APW for half what his worth just to help them move up. Without Jones, APW would still be in North B.

Wonder if Baker / Ion ever thought about going back and helping Abers move up the ladder, Wigmore would be a big help back at East Keilor.

Err, ok.... I'll bite

First of all Jones went back and forth from about four clubs throughout the 90's, so your romantic idea of him being loyal is a bit misguided.

Second of all, considering he is on big $$$, the idea of him being on half of what he is worth at AW puts him ranked second behind Ricky Ponting on the recent ACB Contract Lists. He's hardly on a bad wicket.

Congrats to AW on a GF win but it was the efforts of Daisy, Magafas and Asif I'dGiveAShit that got them the chocolates.

Err, ok.... I'll bite

First of all Jones went back and forth from about four clubs throughout the 90's, so your romantic idea of him being loyal is a bit misguided.

Second of all, considering he is on big $$$, the idea of him being on half of what he is worth at AW puts him ranked second behind Ricky Ponting on the recent ACB Contract Lists. He's hardly on a bad wicket.

Congrats to AW on a GF win but it was the efforts of Daisy, Magafas and Asif I'dGiveAShit that got them the chocolates.

getonthetigertrain;216347 said:
hear abers are throwing some coin around with etu a new sponser, green and gray confirmed along with one of green's mates from darwin

who is the new sponsor.. doubt grey and green would leave after just winning a premiership!

getonthetigertrain;216347 said:
hear abers are throwing some coin around with etu a new sponser, green and gray confirmed along with one of green's mates from darwin

who is the new sponsor.. doubt grey and green would leave after just winning a premiership!

HowBigIsIt;216351 said:

think youll find baker/ion didnt play seniors at abers. under 12's for memory. wigmore has been assistant fielding coach at douttas for the past 6 years and is very happy with his role from all reports.

HowBigIsIt;216351 said:

think youll find baker/ion didnt play seniors at abers. under 12's for memory. wigmore has been assistant fielding coach at douttas for the past 6 years and is very happy with his role from all reports.

Bagsofwickets;216361 said:

I think you will find the junor president of the cricket club is a powerful figure in the ETU and might have something to do with Abers CC wanting to climb higher up the VTCA landscape.

Abers have always wanted to get one up on Douttas due to a little brother complex and recruiting Gray, Green and Ion are huge pickups for the two-blues.

Bagsofwickets;216361 said:

I think you will find the junor president of the cricket club is a powerful figure in the ETU and might have something to do with Abers CC wanting to climb higher up the VTCA landscape.

Abers have always wanted to get one up on Douttas due to a little brother complex and recruiting Gray, Green and Ion are huge pickups for the two-blues.

Javid Miandmum;216395 said:

Abers would want to have a spare 20k for those 3. Ion 15k , Green 5k and Grey for the lurv.(absolute no chance of leaving,utter crap)
Then again , if a bloke makes a ton in a GF he'd be worth every cent but coulda sworn he snapped his hammy on the 1st day and was hobbling around the boundary.
Not only does he work with rubbish, he obviously talks it too.
No rumours on my behalf yet though would find it doubtful JT will play at APW, even with his close links there.

Javid Miandmum;216395 said:

Abers would want to have a spare 20k for those 3. Ion 15k , Green 5k and Grey for the lurv.(absolute no chance of leaving,utter crap)
Then again , if a bloke makes a ton in a GF he'd be worth every cent but coulda sworn he snapped his hammy on the 1st day and was hobbling around the boundary.
Not only does he work with rubbish, he obviously talks it too.
No rumours on my behalf yet though would find it doubtful JT will play at APW, even with his close links there.

Quick toilet paper is on sale at Safeway,go by a dozen rolls to wipe those faeces from your mouth young man ;)

And good source eh!!!well if its a done deal who told ya???

Quick toilet paper is on sale at Safeway,go by a dozen rolls to wipe those faeces from your mouth young man ;)

And good source eh!!!well if its a done deal who told ya???

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;216435 said:
Who's Lewwie? Bit hard for Gray to get a bowl when the skippers the best legspinner in the comp!

Maybe the 2nd best leg spinner in the comp (behind Moose) will know more tonight at the VTCA Presentation Night.

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;216435 said:
Who's Lewwie? Bit hard for Gray to get a bowl when the skippers the best legspinner in the comp!

Maybe the 2nd best leg spinner in the comp (behind Moose) will know more tonight at the VTCA Presentation Night.

i had sex with viv ion;216420 said:
heard grey was going to abbers cos couldnt get a bowl at douttas and green was going to cos of lewwie

so u are a regular at fredricks on a fri night, aged between 40 - 50, have 3 kids and your a single mum that may live in a cambelfield caravan park are u?

i think youll find green is staying at douttas! as for gray who knows?

i had sex with viv ion;216420 said:
heard grey was going to abbers cos couldnt get a bowl at douttas and green was going to cos of lewwie

so u are a regular at fredricks on a fri night, aged between 40 - 50, have 3 kids and your a single mum that may live in a cambelfield caravan park are u?

i think youll find green is staying at douttas! as for gray who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back