Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Tie, no result)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: WA v NSW Pura Cup 14/10 - 17/10

stumps day 3

WA in real strife at 7/139 with Pomersbach 59 not out and dorey 1 not out. |@

NSW in complete control however there are showers forecast "from midday" tomorrow (the first session goes from 1030am to 1230pm local time). http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDW12300.shtml

If this is the case, then perhaps WA just need to survive till lunch and the rain will stop the rest of play!! @|

One can only hope!

What a joke. After such a great performance for the first two sessions on Day 1, we turn in this crap.

Weak effort since then, letting Nicholson get 100 is a disgrace and then to be shot out for 99 is even worse. And then the bowling effort we put up in the second innings continued on from the end of the first one.

Second innings with the bat shows we haven't learnt anything from our first effort earlier.

A totally sub-par effort in this game and with Bandy and now Edmondson injured, I bet WA is regretting not trying to keep Tim MacDonald at the Warriors.

We don't even deserve to draw at this point, our performance has been that bad.

Tough to bowl though when you're a couple of bowlers down, getting absolutely smashed and it's hot. The batting from WA has been hopeless. Voges, Langer and Rogers all failing twice in the same match? I don't think this will happen too many more times this season. Looking unlikely for Rogers to make the test side which is a good thing for WA. If lets say rain was 5 minutes away would Edmondson be able to come out and bat?

Jolldo87;185199 said:
Tough to bowl though when you're a couple of bowlers down, getting absolutely smashed and it's hot. The batting from WA has been hopeless. Voges, Langer and Rogers all failing twice in the same match? I don't think this will happen too many more times this season. Looking unlikely for Rogers to make the test side which is a good thing for WA. If lets say rain was 5 minutes away would Edmondson be able to come out and bat?

Edmondson batting is up to him. It is his decision whether he is able to bat or not although I would say the medical staff would add their opinion also as well as the coach, Tom Moody.

If WA had the opportunity to win or salvage a draw, I would say that Edmondson would bat with a runner.

apparently edmondson will probably miss sunday's one dayer against the tassies, so he would almost definitely need a runner. I'm sure if they needed him, he would be available to bat for a bit, but hopefully :)rolleyes: :( ) pomers and dorey can survive a while tomorrow before they need either him or magoffin.

Cmon rain, we need you now!!!!!!

Back