WDCA Under 17s

Mitcha

WDCA Under 17s

Anyone got any thoughts about the Willy comp under 17s premiers. Is it likely to be Williamstown or Werribee or can someone else knock them over.

Re: WDCA Under 17s

Mitcha;198451 said:
Anyone got any thoughts about the Willy comp under 17s premiers. Is it likely to be Williamstown or Werribee or can someone else knock them over.

yup being a former coach of willy 17a's willy v wezza in the granny........willy havnt been in great form but once their bowlers get fair dinkum and start bowling in the right area's will dominate.......watched the 1 dayer a couple of weeks ago yer wezza did get close but it wasnt a good performance from the club that has played in the last 2 granny's.........bowling wise.......reasons.....willy bat from top to bottom and have 7 or 8 real good allrounders who can get the job done on any day......wezza after the top 4 or 5 with the bat really struggle........a couple of good bowlers who got touched up by the inform batsmen from willy.....

it would be a different story if dean and the other kid who play's in the ones i think his name is chadwick im tipping this might be you.....am i correct......?

willy's b's are on top as well and the 3rd team is just starting to hit their straps.........

go willy

Altona North I believe have already beaten Willy, are they any chance to surprise come finals time?

Mitcha;198831 said:
Altona North I believe have already beaten Willy, are they any chance to surprise come finals time?

Mitchy Child im guessing lol.
Altona North hit us at the right time of the year, first game and we went in cocky and got stitched up.
Wont happen again.
We are a better team than Werribee but on your day you could knock us over.
Your team relies heavily on Hill and Fratantaro.
We have 10 players that could win us the game, you have 2.

Young Willi Lad;198833 said:
Mitchy Child im guessing lol.
Altona North hit us at the right time of the year, first game and we went in cocky and got stitched up.
Wont happen again.
We are a better team than Werribee but on your day you could knock us over.
Your team relies heavily on Hill and Fratantaro.
We have 10 players that could win us the game, you have 2.

it doesn't really matter, your all just puppets in your parents evil plot. junior cricket is evil. everyone is just trying to undermine eachother so they can claim the title of most talented child.

the sooner you cut yourself loose from that ******** and play seniors, the better.

DizzyGillepsie;198892 said:
it doesn't really matter, your all just puppets in your parents evil plot. junior cricket is evil. everyone is just trying to undermine eachother so they can claim the title of most talented child.

the sooner you cut yourself loose from that ******** and play seniors, the better.

Who invited you ************?
I play sub district 2nds which im pretty sure is a pretty high standard.

Young Willi Lad;198912 said:
Who invited you ************?
I play sub district 2nds which im pretty sure is a pretty high standard.

sorry, i didn't realise your were already a champion player

my sincerest apologies Jordan

You underrate Altona North. They've beaten Williamstown, should of beaten Werribee but had some players out had 5 wickets in hand with 9 runs to win and lost so very unlucky.

Mitcha;198831 said:

Absolutely. Struggling to field 11 players though in the a's and b's. But come finals time they will be able to field with 11 players.

Cricket Addict;198942 said:
Absolutely. Struggling to field 11 players though in the a's and b's. But come finals time they will be able to field with 11 players.

yeah but do they have Jordan "FIGJAM" Doyle?

DizzyGillepsie;198944 said:
yeah but do they have Jordan "FIGJAM" Doyle?

eh, didn't do so well when we played willi, ranout a batsman, got em' out for nothing and wasted about 10 balls. Isn't he the captain?

Quickton;198974 said:
Your bagging a kid that plays subbies 2's - sh*t he must be an average player:rolleyes:

i'll bag anyone that calls me a ************. don't give a ******** who they are or where they play.

plus i was offering him advice, and he shat in my face. top kid that one

DizzyGillepsie;198976 said:
i'll bag anyone that calls me a ************. don't give a ******** who they are or where they play.

Valid point....

DizzyGillepsie;198976 said:

Advice lol you were just bagging the competetion.
Who are you anyway?

Cricket Addict;198952 said:
eh, didn't do so well when we played willi, ranout a batsman, got em' out for nothing and wasted about 10 balls. Isn't he the captain?

Lol it was average wasn't it.
Yeh i am the captain.
Who are you cricket addict?

DizzyGillepsie;198920 said:
sorry, i didn't realise your were already a champion player

my sincerest apologies Jordan

I wasn't saying i was a champion player.
You said the sooner you start playing seniors the better.
You also said that juniors is ********, i disagree.
Werribee and Williamstown's under 17's sides from the past two seasons would knock a lot of senior teams off.

Where do you play dizzy?

Back