Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association 09/10

weapons05/06;354817 said:
oh well couldnt give a continental what you think......u dont know me so your opinion means nothing.......

many times before when its time to stand up in big games i have in a much much better standard than the 1 i will be playing in......nothing wrong with a bit of confidence is there???......

oh and the dot thing in between sentances has copyright so get your own.........

..................... You would take my opinion seriously if I had come on here and said how great you are............... But because I don't know you, my opinion doesn't count................. The real reason my opinion doesn't count to you is because I didn't piss in ya pocket................. As I have said before mate.......................... ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS .................... Stop telling us how good you are and SHOW us......................... Not long now champ.................... roughly 93 more sleeps guys and the FUN begins again............................... :cool::D:p

Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Gidday all ....have not been on for a few months and just wanted to something off my chest....this bloody comp is a disgrace, bloody murderers get a chance for their day in court but not in this comp!! Put on a little show at the Grand Final ( let's not talk about if he had every right to be upset) and all hell breaks loose. I know everybody has an opinion about what Diesel did and thats fine, but last time i checked in this country everybody had the opportunity to a fair trial....come on Gooky thats rubbish and you know it!! Everybody knows that Diesel is crook and most likely won't play anyway but that's not the point....anyway just wanted all to know that the Roosters support Chris and we are not done with this fight just yet!!! now ive got that off my liver you can go about your normal buisness.

Shaved_Plums;354922 said:
..................... You would take my opinion seriously if I had come on here and said how great you are............... But because I don't know you, my opinion doesn't count................. The real reason my opinion doesn't count to you is because I didn't piss in ya pocket................. As I have said before mate.......................... ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS .................... Stop telling us how good you are and SHOW us......................... Not long now champ.................... roughly 93 more sleeps guys and the FUN begins again............................... :cool::D:p

you answered your own garbage.......lol

keep up your good work chump;)

weapons05/06;354968 said:
you answered your own garbage.......lol

keep up your good work chump;)

Weapons don't bother mate, actions speak louder than words....
That's why they dug the pitch up in this sh1t comp bwahahahaha

roosters hack;354953 said:
Gidday all ....have not been on for a few months and just wanted to something off my chest....this bloody comp is a disgrace, bloody murderers get a chance for their day in court but not in this comp!! Put on a little show at the Grand Final ( let's not talk about if he had every right to be upset) and all hell breaks loose. I know everybody has an opinion about what Diesel did and thats fine, but last time i checked in this country everybody had the opportunity to a fair trial....come on Gooky thats rubbish and you know it!! Everybody knows that Diesel is crook and most likely won't play anyway but that's not the point....anyway just wanted all to know that the Roosters support Chris and we are not done with this fight just yet!!! now ive got that off my liver you can go about your normal buisness.

If your club supports that low life it just shows what your club stands for!

TableDancer;355178 said:

your view is understandable but you must know that a club supports its own thru thick or thin....
I believe Hacks point is he has been hung out to dry and denied natural justice..i.e. being brought before the exec and explain the charges laid against him and the decicion reached without a right of reply from the defendent.
Kangaroo court comes to mind!!!
it clearly shows that the Exec is a Dictatorship showing our club and potentially all clubs in the comp a god given right to Natural justice and taking away every one's Democratic right to defend themselves rightly or wrongly.
Even Julian Knight has the right to an appeal for crying out loud.
Its all about the process and if you allow the process to stand then the precedent it creates is daming for all clubs. LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE and remove the emotion.
Common sence tells you its wrong.

TableDancer;355178 said:
Mate i don't know who you are ...don't give a rats arse to be clear, however you seem to have opinions about what my club stands for?

Let me tell you whay my club stands for...a fair go, stick by your mates in good times and bad, beer cures everything and everything stays is in house!! that is why my club has so many members that have been around for more than ten seasons. I'm proud of my club for these reasons...as i said in my earlier note you can have your opinions but at the end of the day our decisions are made by what we stand for, not some no name stripper from big cricket. By the way, Diesel a low life?? come on, the blokes got more ticker and integrity than just about anyone i know.

roosters hack;355214 said:
Mate i don't know who you are ...don't give a rats arse to be clear, however you seem to have opinions about what my club stands for?

Let me tell you whay my club stands for...a fair go, stick by your mates in good times and bad, beer cures everything and everything stays is in house!! that is why my club has so many members that have been around for more than ten seasons. I'm proud of my club for these reasons...as i said in my earlier note you can have your opinions but at the end of the day our decisions are made by what we stand for, not some no name stripper from big cricket. By the way, Diesel a low life?? come on, the blokes got more ticker and integrity than just about anyone i know.

you are right Altona Rooters are a very good team with alot of good players on and off the field but Chiris Smith deserved every thing he got for what he did and your club and this comp are alot better off without him, good riddance!

cash game;355281 said:
you are right Altona Rooters are a very good team with alot of good players on and off the field but Chiris Smith deserved every thing he got for what he did and your club and this comp are alot better off without him, good riddance!

what is your problem it has been explained that deisel didnt get due process.
maybe just maybe that might be the right thing to do you know hold a hearing.

You cant just ban him and then send a letter thats piss weak and everyone knows that

BigCoq;355180 said:
your view is understandable but you must know that a club supports its own thru thick or thin....
I believe Hacks point is he has been hung out to dry and denied natural justice..i.e. being brought before the exec and explain the charges laid against him and the decicion reached without a right of reply from the defendent.
Kangaroo court comes to mind!!!
it clearly shows that the Exec is a Dictatorship showing our club and potentially all clubs in the comp a god given right to Natural justice and taking away every one's Democratic right to defend themselves rightly or wrongly.
Even Julian Knight has the right to an appeal for crying out loud.
Its all about the process and if you allow the process to stand then the precedent it creates is daming for all clubs. LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE and remove the emotion.
Common sence tells you its wrong.

I can understand the everyone has a right to a fair trial. But honestly whats to defend? It's a waste of time if you are caught red handed.. But sure, this comp has wasted enough time in the past so let the dog have his day.
One more thing, all you roosters are crying out for a hearing/trail. Did you think of this before you started accusing St Andrews??? Did he before making an ass of himself and your club???

TableDancer;355414 said:
I can understand the everyone has a right to a fair trial. But honestly whats to defend? It's a waste of time if you are caught red handed.. But sure, this comp has wasted enough time in the past so let the dog have his day.
One more thing, all you roosters are crying out for a hearing/trail. Did you think of this before you started accusing St Andrews??? Did he before making an ass of himself and your club???

i dont believe we accused StAndrews of tampering the wickets little bit on the sensitive side there mate.
maybe one or two of our boys got narky but they were told to pull there heads in.
No Evidence no accusations!!
but some people cant be told.
After coaching a team to a great position into a semi final and not getting an opportunity to finish of the job in a just manner is soley the fault of the exec not Diesels. AS they say in the bible the comp reaped what they sowed...
no winners only lossers.

warnysback;355422 said:
rams r gone

your like Sandra Sully there mate u got all the late news.
got something fresh for us.
Belly walked out 3 months ago!

just logged on to my emails and shock horror:

VTCA announce that Kingsville have just joined the B turf comp making it 3 church teams in north B1/B2.
Less travel would now be the main benefit. :cool:
Word is Craigeburn move up to A turf.
Most of the ground will now be very centralised with Jacana being the furtherest destination. Good for us!
Where does this leave the Churches comp now!
Genltemen (Exec) when you act dishonestly Karma has a way of evening up the score.
Who's got the life sentence now TURF thats who.:rolleyes:

BigCoq;355475 said:
i dont believe we accused StAndrews of tampering the wickets little bit on the sensitive side there mate.
maybe one or two of our boys got narky but they were told to pull there heads in.
No Evidence no accusations!!
but some people cant be told.
After coaching a team to a great position into a semi final and not getting an opportunity to finish of the job in a just manner is soley the fault of the exec not Diesels. AS they say in the bible the comp reaped what they sowed...
no winners only lossers.

Come off it BigCoq mate. Not that it matters much now but your club led the chorus on blaming St Andrews for tampering the wickets.

cash game;355501 said:
Come off it BigCoq mate. Not that it matters much now but your club led the chorus on blaming St Andrews for tampering the wickets.

i would like to put a wager on it this forms posts are archieved for all to see.
if you prove me wrong ill kick in a slab.

It's with great sorrow the members of the Footscray ANA cricket club wish to inform the passing of great friend and club legend Paul A Kukucka 1967- Sunday 5th July 09

You lived well, laughed often and were much loved, and will always remain in our hearts. We will remember the good times and cherish your memories forever.

The Members of the Footscray ANA Cricket Club wish to send our deepest sympathies to the Kukucka Family.

A Service to celebrate the life of the late Paul Kukucka will be held at 2 p.m. on FRIDAY (July 10, 2009) at the Chapel of Repose, Memorial Park, Dohertys Rd, Altona, followed by burial. Donations preferred in lieu of flowers to Cancer Council Victoria, 1 Rathdowne St, Carlton, 3053

RIP P.A

Solidindefence;355581 said:
It's with great sorrow the members of the Footscray ANA cricket club wish to inform the passing of great friend and club legend Paul A Kukucka 1967- Sunday 5th July 09
R.I.P.

You lived well, laughed often and were much loved, and will always remain in our hearts. We will remember the good times and cherish your memories forever.

The Members of the Footscray ANA Cricket Club wish to send our deepest sympathies to the Kukucka Family.

A Service to celebrate the life of the late Paul Kukucka will be held at 2 p.m. on FRIDAY (July 10, 2009) at the Chapel of Repose, Memorial Park, Dohertys Rd, Altona, followed by burial. Donations preferred in lieu of flowers to Cancer Council Victoria, 1 Rathdowne St, Carlton, 3053

Condolence to the Kukucka family and all associated with A.N.A. sad news indeed.
I played football with steve please pass on Altona Roosters Deepest sympathys to the family.
A great Cricketing/sporting family.
Should be more loyal upstanding people like them in this world.

Hey there guys,
We at St Mary's in the MMVCA are looking for a coach/captain for the 09/10 season, If anyone is interested in having a chat about it drop me a private message and i will fill them in on the details

Cheers guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back