Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

kool;222470 said:
cover drive and st andrews man,
why do congs need two quick for? st johns dont have any quicks and they won the flag so needing two quicks is a load of bull shit, and as far as the capt of congs st andrews man get your face away from the computer and newspapers or even watching him and face him so your opinon dont count.

wat r u on about kool? i didnt say they needed 2 quicks, i just said that that the captain does a lot, you take him away and congs dont hav that much, and what are you on about with the last comment? im not sure what ur trying to say.
callus going from an a turf team in willy, to churches is a big step down considering he made over 350 runs in a turf in his last season, so im guessing he is on a lot. seeing how that other people are saying there isnt much more after him is leading me to believe there isnt but i will see this season when i face them, is that alright with you kool?

StAndrewsman;222552 said:
wat r u on about kool? i didnt say they needed 2 quicks, i just said that that the captain does a lot, you take him away and congs dont hav that much, and what are you on about with the last comment? im not sure what ur trying to say.
callus going from an a turf team in willy, to churches is a big step down considering he made over 350 runs in a turf in his last season, so im guessing he is on a lot. seeing how that other people are saying there isnt much more after him is leading me to believe there isnt but i will see this season when i face them, is that alright with you kool?

St Andrewsman,

Welcome to the comp.
You are obviously doing your homework, what do you think of Ash Lewis and Nick Parrish?
Also what comp are you from?
You sound like you are from the Willi comp, if you are then how do you know how much of a step DOWN it is?
You're not really promoting the comp that you will be playing in this year, how serious will you be this year?
I'm sure the boys at St Andrews wouldn't like you talking this comp down....

I know, how about you get off your high horse and let you ability do the talking.... If you have any :eek:!!!

I hope you like a bit of chit chat mate b/c I think you will be getting PLENTY!!!!
Good Luck this year...:cool:

he is from ana played c grade last season for st andrews
that might ring a bell

hono;222579 said:
he is from ana played c grade last season for st andrews
that might ring a bell

ANA?

We'll see, I know who he is and I know where he has come from and that's nothing to spruik about let me tell you.
ANA have only just played 'A' turf in the Willi comp for a very short period of time. They have a few bats down there and one player that has carried them for years, one of the Kakuchka brothers (SAM).

Should make for an interesting year!!!

All of a sudden St Andrewsman has created a whole heap of pressure for himself and pre season hasn't even started yet......:D

wait there!!!;222584 said:
ANA?

We'll see, I know who he is and I know where he has come from and that's nothing to spruik about let me tell you.
ANA have only just played 'A' turf in the Willi comp for a very short period of time. They have a few bats down there and one player that has carried them for years, one of the Kakuchka brothers (SAM).

Should make for an interesting year!!!

All of a sudden St Andrewsman has created a whole heap of pressure for himself and pre season hasn't even started yet......:D

well to you hono, i dont know how u know who i am, but well done, no pressure on me, i just play cricket, i didnt come from a turf like callus did, for a person who made 379 runs for the season it is a bit of a step down as the churches turf grade would fit into b turf in willy, which is above my skill level, hopefully i can get a game in the 1s this year but not holding my breath, and to answer about those players (parish and lewis i think), i cant comment as i havent seen them play, but by their stats they look they can bowl, to say ana was carried by 1 player for years is an outrage, yes he is a good bat but there is still more to the club than 1 player

st andrewsman you came from a great family and i have had a couple of
drinks with your uncle
but you know you are almost certain to play 1s and i wish you good luck
but the pressure is on

hono;222620 said:
st andrewsman you came from a great family and i have had a couple of
drinks with your uncle
but you know you are almost certain to play 1s and i wish you good luck
but the pressure is on

came from a great family ey? dunno about that, playing 1s? hopefully not a sureity though, would like to show ppl that i do have a little skill, but as much as u say there is pressure, there is none, if i dont make runs or take wickets, o well, thats the way it goes, i would be annoyed but i wouldnt care that much, so no pressure at all

StAndrewsman;222668 said:
came from a great family ey? dunno about that, playing 1s? hopefully not a sureity though, would like to show ppl that i do have a little skill, but as much as u say there is pressure, there is none, if i dont make runs or take wickets, o well, thats the way it goes, i would be annoyed but i wouldnt care that much, so no pressure at all

StAndrewsman sounds like the boys are giving it too you cause you suggested that its a big step down for callas coming from A Turf in Willy Comp to now play Churches. Not sure what those blokes are on but you are on the money there........
For someone to excel in a comp & then drop a level down is a big ask. There has to be something else thats attracting him to the comp & I dont think its cause he is just a nice guy and wants to help out the club....SHOW ME THE MONEY.......So for those guys who think he isnt getting paid....you need to wake up!!!!!

I guess he was worth every cent seeing he won most medals, however I do know some blokes who used to play with him @ willy & he knows how to make big scores & he didnt do much this year with the bat so i guess we are going to see much more this year. I think the pressure is on him to make big scores as its second year & the comp.

As far as Smith goes...he is just doing what he needs to do to have a good team come first game. If people want to leave their respective clubs to play @ Roosters then thats their decision but dont blame Smith. It sounds like this season is going to be competitive which is all we want at the end of the day.
Roosters are on the rise..........@|

well he is a good player that can bat and bowl so good on them for getting his services, hopefully he is around this season

this season i hope more teams join the turf comp and i hope that a roosters side drops as it isnt rite having 2 teams in the top grade, sorry giveitup, i think that all clubs have a point to prove this season especially st andrews in turf, and with roosters on the rise (as per giveitup) i think that the comp will be more even than last year

you blokes must be kidding yourself about the standard I coached Newport Baseballers and played for Altona Roosters there is not a quick baller in the comp.unless it has changed in the past 3 years.I played a lot of metro cricket in my time and the WSSUCA is the worst run cricket comp in Vic.it is run people that should have retired from cricket in 1940's and it is like playing north c in the VTCA and as for not paying players I recieved $2000 to coach Baeballers plus incentives which I got ripped off on and at Roosters my membership got paid and I got a great cricket bat cheap

Giveitup;222681 said:
StAndrewsman sounds like the boys are giving it too you cause you suggested that its a big step down for callas coming from A Turf in Willy Comp to now play Churches. Not sure what those blokes are on but you are on the money there........
For someone to excel in a comp & then drop a level down is a big ask. There has to be something else thats attracting him to the comp & I dont think its cause he is just a nice guy and wants to help out the club....SHOW ME THE MONEY.......So for those guys who think he isnt getting paid....you need to wake up!!!!!

I guess he was worth every cent seeing he won most medals, however I do know some blokes who used to play with him @ willy & he knows how to make big scores & he didnt do much this year with the bat so i guess we are going to see much more this year. I think the pressure is on him to make big scores as its second year & the comp.

As far as Smith goes...he is just doing what he needs to do to have a good team come first game. If people want to leave their respective clubs to play @ Roosters then thats their decision but dont blame Smith. It sounds like this season is going to be competitive which is all we want at the end of the day.
Roosters are on the rise..........@|

i can tell you all why mick callus is at the congs. no its not for the money, not to win medals and not to be the big fish in a small pond. YES he was introduced to the congs by a friend of his but, the main reason he is at the congs is because he wanted to better himself and challenge himself by having a go at captain/coaching a team. if all you know it all shit talkers did your research, you would have known he applied for the job at his old club willy colts but didn't get it. thats why he is at the congs. colts loss but a huge asset for the congs. and yes he will smash sides again this year, with bat and ball and lead the club from the front. its not always about money people.

gloves74;222820 said:
you blokes must be kidding yourself about the standard I coached Newport Baseballers and played for Altona Roosters there is not a quick baller in the comp.unless it has changed in the past 3 years.I played a lot of metro cricket in my time and the WSSUCA is the worst run cricket comp in Vic.it is run people that should have retired from cricket in 1940's and it is like playing north c in the VTCA and as for not paying players I recieved $2000 to coach Baeballers plus incentives which I got ripped off on and at Roosters my membership got paid and I got a great cricket bat cheap

i remember you, you've got a girls name if i'm right, stacey. gee's you talked up a good game but i cant recall you playing one. oh well, maybe it was all those slow bowlers that kept getting you out. keep chaseing the dollars mate, you might land in a comp where you might be liked or you might make a run.

1short;222903 said:
i remember you, you've got a girls name if i'm right, stacey. gee's you talked up a good game but i cant recall you playing one. oh well, maybe it was all those slow bowlers that kept getting you out. keep chaseing the dollars mate, you might land in a comp where you might be liked or you might make a run.[/QUOTEthats nice you remember me keep playing in your second rate comp mate you must be a gun to give a spray like that maybe I was merely commenting on the standard and other comments about that Players don't get paid.By the way of played in back to back flags in the past 2 years do you know what that feels like big mouth

1short;222903 said:
i remember you, you've got a girls name if i'm right, stacey. gee's you talked up a good game but i cant recall you playing one. oh well, maybe it was all those slow bowlers that kept getting you out. keep chaseing the dollars mate, you might land in a comp where you might be liked or you might make a run.
hey big mouth where are you playing now have you gone back to Yarraville are you the bloke who used to hate Leon Strang and snicked one to me for a duck when you got dirty with him and then sulked for the rest of the day

gloves74;222988 said:
1short;222903 said:
i remember you, you've got a girls name if i'm right, stacey. gee's you talked up a good game but i cant recall you playing one. oh well, maybe it was all those slow bowlers that kept getting you out. keep chaseing the dollars mate, you might land in a comp where you might be liked or you might make a run.[/QUOTEthats nice you remember me keep playing in your second rate comp mate you must be a gun to give a spray like that maybe I was merely commenting on the standard and other comments about that Players don't get paid.By the way of played in back to back flags in the past 2 years do you know what that feels like big mouth

thats exactly my point. who are you to comment on the standard. as you said yourself, you played at churches level and i know you didn't dominate. you coached at this level and didn't produce a flag. so you must be worse than a 2nd rate cricketer. as for bragging about back to back flags, well i'm sure your team mates all have sore backs from carrying you through them. as i said pal, keep chaseing the dollar$ because people like you are what destroy clubs|@

1short;223037 said:
gloves74;222988 said:
thats exactly my point. who are you to comment on the standard. as you said yourself, you played at churches level and i know you didn't dominate. you coached at this level and didn't produce a flag. so you must be worse than a 2nd rate cricketer. as for bragging about back to back flags, well i'm sure your team mates all have sore backs from carrying you through them. as i said pal, keep chaseing the dollar$ because people like you are what destroy clubs|@
good one ,if I recall baseballers made the finals and congs missed out that year.your a harsh man you muat be a good player and your right.I did'nt dominate we played in a semi you did'nt

Roosters are on the rise..........@|[/QUOTE]

If players want to swap clubs thats fine, but money should'nt come into it. They should go to a new club, only if they feel it will improve them, not because of the $$$$$$$$.

If players want to swap clubs thats fine, but money should'nt come into it. They should go to a new club, only if they feel it will improve them, not because of the $$$$$$$$.[/QUOTE]

Na I disagree mate......MONEY talks a thousand words. If someone offered me money to play cricket & I liked the boys @ the club...for sure I would sign up...COUNT ME IN!!!!!!

Giveitup;223153 said:
If players want to swap clubs thats fine, but money should'nt come into it. They should go to a new club, only if they feel it will improve them, not because of the $$$$$$$$.

Na I disagree mate......MONEY talks a thousand words. If someone offered me money to play cricket & I liked the boys @ the club...for sure I would sign up...COUNT ME IN!!!!!![/QUOTE

You are right. As soon as l hit the submit button l knew l was wrong. I would go as well, as long as the coach has a good reputation and most of the players are good blokes.

cover drive;223158 said:
Na I disagree mate......MONEY talks a thousand words. If someone offered me money to play cricket & I liked the boys @ the club...for sure I would sign up...COUNT ME IN!!!!!![/QUOTE

You are right. As soon as l hit the submit button l knew l was wrong. I would go as well, as long as the coach has a good reputation and most of the players are good blokes.

what about loyalty and friendships? good to hear you 2 value a couple of hundred dollar$ ahead of mates. i hpoe you dont play at my club. no you would not because we dont pay players. sounds like you would sell your mum on the street corner for some ca$h. i would'nt want to be in the trenches with you blokes|@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back