Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Go Centrals;340733 said:
Well done to the Centrals turf team, too good on the weekend. By the look of the celebrations it was definatly a deserving victory. And im sure that every one is looking ahead to next season. Lets hope for a un interupted season for all grades and a strong competition.

Well Done Centrals boys. Hope you enjoyed the celebration and I am sure you will once again come back with a strong team for next years season.

As for the Strong Comp next year, I too hope we can have a strong competition. If all the rumors of certain clubs looking to leave comes true, then it looks like we could end up with a 7 team Turf comp comprising of Melton Centrals, St Johns, Burnside, Kingy Bapts, Caroline Springs, Melton South and Werribee Centrals. It is surely interesting times ahead.

Go Centrals;340733 said:
Well done to the Centrals turf team, too good on the weekend. By the look of the celebrations it was definatly a deserving victory. And im sure that every one is looking ahead to next season. Lets hope for a un interupted season for all grades and a strong competition.

Well Done Centrals boys. Hope you enjoyed the celebration and I am sure you will once again come back with a strong team for next years season.

As for the Strong Comp next year, I too hope we can have a strong competition. If all the rumors of certain clubs looking to leave comes true, then it looks like we could end up with a 7 team Turf comp comprising of Melton Centrals, St Johns, Burnside, Kingy Bapts, Caroline Springs, Melton South and Werribee Centrals. It is surely interesting times ahead.

Billy Bowden;340750 said:

i just hope we dont get blamed for creating a bye bye bye:D
I hear Gooky has got his second wind still aiming for 2 turf teams next year. better of merging with the willy comp dont you think billy?

Billy Bowden;340750 said:

I hear Gooky has got his second wind still aiming for 2 turf teams next year. better of merging with the willy comp dont you think billy?

News Breaker;340670 said:
Hussler good to see you are back. We all got worried for a while when you vanished, right at the same time the digging pitches fiasco flared up.

Now you re-surface when the season is all over. Is everything ok Huss??
Why did you lie low, and didn't post your opinion about the pitch digging.

Anyway Hussler good to see you are okay.

I havent got time to look the pages up 4 u,but I definatley put my 2 bobs worth on this forum.............what are you trying to say Newsbreaker??????

News Breaker;340670 said:
Hussler good to see you are back. We all got worried for a while when you vanished, right at the same time the digging pitches fiasco flared up.

Now you re-surface when the season is all over. Is everything ok Huss??
Why did you lie low, and didn't post your opinion about the pitch digging.

Anyway Hussler good to see you are okay.

I havent got time to look the pages up 4 u,but I definatley put my 2 bobs worth on this forum.............what are you trying to say Newsbreaker??????

BigCoq;340772 said:

Big Coq

Don't think 2 Turf Grades will happen now as there are a few clubs who are not to happy with the exec and are looking at leaving the comp if possible. For the 20 years I have been involved with this Association as either a player or umpire I don't think I have ever seen such a bitter division between the executive and its clubs. It is sad what has happened and it looks like the relationship of some clubs with the Association are now unreconcilable. The Association are going to try and convince clubs to stay and entice some new clubs to come over, whether they are successfull time will tell.

As for a merger between WDCA and WSUCCA I think it would be the best thing for cricket in the Western Suburbs as we could have 3 or 4 Turf Grades, 6 or 7 Matting Grades and a very big and strong Junior Competition. It would be one of the biggest Comps in Victoria. Will It Happen? No it wont as both competition wont want to relinquish their powers and their is still to many of the old school traditionalists who are happy with the current associations. 10-15 years time it quite possibly might happen, but can't see it in the short term.

BigCoq;340772 said:

Big Coq

Don't think 2 Turf Grades will happen now as there are a few clubs who are not to happy with the exec and are looking at leaving the comp if possible. For the 20 years I have been involved with this Association as either a player or umpire I don't think I have ever seen such a bitter division between the executive and its clubs. It is sad what has happened and it looks like the relationship of some clubs with the Association are now unreconcilable. The Association are going to try and convince clubs to stay and entice some new clubs to come over, whether they are successfull time will tell.

As for a merger between WDCA and WSUCCA I think it would be the best thing for cricket in the Western Suburbs as we could have 3 or 4 Turf Grades, 6 or 7 Matting Grades and a very big and strong Junior Competition. It would be one of the biggest Comps in Victoria. Will It Happen? No it wont as both competition wont want to relinquish their powers and their is still to many of the old school traditionalists who are happy with the current associations. 10-15 years time it quite possibly might happen, but can't see it in the short term.

Common guys let's talk footy, first off go the tiges. My ladder predictions are, Geelong, hawthorn, bulldogs, port Adelaide, Richmond, Carlton, collingwood and st.kilda. Coleman fevola, rising star Daniel rich, brownlow the mighty richo and the premiers Geelong. What are your thoughts guys bit of a weird top 8 but I thing there's it's only a two horse race with about 8 teams pushing behind them. I think port will have a good year and Brisbane will just miss the eight but I have no faith in the saints though. On a cricket note good luck to churches next season hopefully for the remaining teams it remains good cricket.

Common guys let's talk footy, first off go the tiges. My ladder predictions are, Geelong, hawthorn, bulldogs, port Adelaide, Richmond, Carlton, collingwood and st.kilda. Coleman fevola, rising star Daniel rich, brownlow the mighty richo and the premiers Geelong. What are your thoughts guys bit of a weird top 8 but I thing there's it's only a two horse race with about 8 teams pushing behind them. I think port will have a good year and Brisbane will just miss the eight but I have no faith in the saints though. On a cricket note good luck to churches next season hopefully for the remaining teams it remains good cricket.

This will be my one and only Post as i could not believe what i was reading. Don't mind reading all this stuff but has gone to the dogs lately!!

Mr News Breaker

In reply to your pathetic post regarding St Johns Old Boys.
Never in my life have i come across a more DISRESPECTFUL or maybe jeleous load of crap.
How can you sit there hiding, and at the same time accusing people of something you probably know nothing about (winning).
From the outside these Old Fellas look like they have come together and formed a team that in my eyes have conquered the world.Not even thinking that far ahead but just to even be playing at 45yrs. What an achievement.
They have no doubt bought together friendship,comradary,grit,determination,denco-rub and most of all Finals experiance to achieve the ultimate goal.

Each and every player of this team has earned the respect of most people in our association and can proudly walk around with the title of 'Legends' with NO comeback from anyone.

Am not sure if 3 premierships in a row (3 peat) has been achieved before or is likely to be in the future,but we must at least let them savour the moment before people with NO MORALS like yourself try to pull it away from them with guttertalk.

Mr News Breaker could you enlighten everyone with
*your name
*club name
*any club or individual stats say last 8 yrs
All your stats must be very 'high', as anyone with as much disrespect as yourself could only post RUBBISH like you have.
Post them and i think Forbesy could pass them on to St Johns and they will no doubt discuss them in detail on the couch or more probably on the dunny.

Best crawl back under your rock you piece of 'Slime' and watch the 'bullsh-t your talking.

Now youv'e even implicated Hussler in the pitch digging.Not making many friends here.

Maybe Billy can help everyone out with your stats as he seems to know who/what you are, ****ER

FIRST AND LAST POST

This will be my one and only Post as i could not believe what i was reading. Don't mind reading all this stuff but has gone to the dogs lately!!

Mr News Breaker

Never in my life have i come across a more DISRESPECTFUL or maybe jeleous load of crap.
How can you sit there hiding, and at the same time accusing people of something you probably know nothing about (winning).
From the outside these Old Fellas look like they have come together and formed a team that in my eyes have conquered the world.Not even thinking that far ahead but just to even be playing at 45yrs. What an achievement.
They have no doubt bought together friendship,comradary,grit,determination,denco-rub and most of all Finals experiance to achieve the ultimate goal.

Each and every player of this team has earned the respect of most people in our association and can proudly walk around with the title of 'Legends' with NO comeback from anyone.

Am not sure if 3 premierships in a row (3 peat) has been achieved before or is likely to be in the future,but we must at least let them savour the moment before people with NO MORALS like yourself try to pull it away from them with guttertalk.

*your name
*club name
All your stats must be very 'high', as anyone with as much disrespect as yourself could only post RUBBISH like you have.
Post them and i think Forbesy could pass them on to St Johns and they will no doubt discuss them in detail on the couch or more probably on the dunny.

Best crawl back under your rock you piece of 'Slime' and watch the 'bullsh-t your talking.

Now youv'e even implicated Hussler in the pitch digging.Not making many friends here.

Maybe Billy can help everyone out with your stats as he seems to know who/what you are, ****ER

FIRST AND LAST POST

Gothimgone;340903 said:

Mr News Breaker

*your name
*club name

FIRST AND LAST POST

Well what can I say to that barrage from you. But that is ok I can take it as I have big enough shoulders.

Now this is the part that I dislike that I have to defend myself once again.

Not at any stage did I bag St.Johns as a club......nor the old boys who have won 3 premierships fair and square.

I have nothing but utmost respect for Cocksy and his troops. But the person I am referring to, I have every right to say that, as it is FACTS. One person out of the whole club. And no am not jealous at all, but actually am hurting.

You want me to name my self, accuse me of hiding behind screen and most of all personally call me "slime" . Mr I have played in this comp for 19 years, and one thing I believe and have been brought up in is CLUB LOYALTY.

I honestly believe you never should abandon the club that has fed you for alot of years. But unfortunately these days, the old way of cricket is out the door.

Then you have my other friend NEED FOR SPEED who barrages me also, and whe you look him up, he states that his gender is female. So at the end of the day who is hiding.

Moving onto you saying quote, that I am implicating that Hussler was involved with pitch digging........Well that is a very serious and ridiculous thing you have stated thinking that I meant that.

I have nothing against Hussler, as what I meant once again explaining to you.is that during the year Hussler would jump in with his one liners just to stir the pot, and he succeeded in doing so.well done to him for that.........and thats what this forum is mainly made up of STIRRING the pot.

I expected Hussler to be on more during the controversy with the damaged pitches, but to his credit he stayed away as he realised it was a serious matter.

Then he surfaced with his one liner against me actually after I posted everybodies number of posts on here. He found that funny and had a dig at me.......I wasnt offended at all.

So to you and others on here who take all this rubbish seriously...........you have problems if this forum is your life.

I get on this forum to kill the time at work just like the majority do, but I will never go out of my way at home to post on this.

You also mention Billy Bowden should reveal who I am..............If he knows who I am that is good luck to him........You don't have to bring him into it,as he is a good fella who has copped his fair share of rubbish here. But to his credit, and Big coq we still keep bouncing back and talk cricket, albeit being crap in your eyes.

Now I ask you this. If you are a true man, I truly believe an apology is warranted towards me from you, by calling me Slime, ....er,

Now isn't that being below the belt personal.

Now you want to work out who I am .

Well here are some clues.

I am 42 years old

I am Greek, Fat, and not so friendly when I lose my temper, but have managed to tame that as you get older & wiser.

Is that enough or do you want more info as I couldn't care less if all knew who I am on here.

Oh Yeh and my first name is GEORGE

What do you think it is man CSI Investigation.

So in closing to you, Gothimgone, Need for Speed.........here I am out from your so called ROCK.

Now lets see if you both drop hints who you are and come out from your so called ROCKS.

Now if I wrote this much when I was at school.......I would have had a degree.

Over & Out

Gothimgone;340903 said:

Mr News Breaker

*your name
*club name

FIRST AND LAST POST

Well what can I say to that barrage from you. But that is ok I can take it as I have big enough shoulders.

Now this is the part that I dislike that I have to defend myself once again.

Not at any stage did I bag St.Johns as a club......nor the old boys who have won 3 premierships fair and square.

I have nothing but utmost respect for Cocksy and his troops. But the person I am referring to, I have every right to say that, as it is FACTS. One person out of the whole club. And no am not jealous at all, but actually am hurting.

You want me to name my self, accuse me of hiding behind screen and most of all personally call me "slime" . Mr I have played in this comp for 19 years, and one thing I believe and have been brought up in is CLUB LOYALTY.

I honestly believe you never should abandon the club that has fed you for alot of years. But unfortunately these days, the old way of cricket is out the door.

Then you have my other friend NEED FOR SPEED who barrages me also, and whe you look him up, he states that his gender is female. So at the end of the day who is hiding.

Moving onto you saying quote, that I am implicating that Hussler was involved with pitch digging........Well that is a very serious and ridiculous thing you have stated thinking that I meant that.

I have nothing against Hussler, as what I meant once again explaining to you.is that during the year Hussler would jump in with his one liners just to stir the pot, and he succeeded in doing so.well done to him for that.........and thats what this forum is mainly made up of STIRRING the pot.

I expected Hussler to be on more during the controversy with the damaged pitches, but to his credit he stayed away as he realised it was a serious matter.

Then he surfaced with his one liner against me actually after I posted everybodies number of posts on here. He found that funny and had a dig at me.......I wasnt offended at all.

So to you and others on here who take all this rubbish seriously...........you have problems if this forum is your life.

I get on this forum to kill the time at work just like the majority do, but I will never go out of my way at home to post on this.

You also mention Billy Bowden should reveal who I am..............If he knows who I am that is good luck to him........You don't have to bring him into it,as he is a good fella who has copped his fair share of rubbish here. But to his credit, and Big coq we still keep bouncing back and talk cricket, albeit being crap in your eyes.

Now I ask you this. If you are a true man, I truly believe an apology is warranted towards me from you, by calling me Slime, ....er,

Now isn't that being below the belt personal.

Now you want to work out who I am .

Well here are some clues.

I am 42 years old

I am Greek, Fat, and not so friendly when I lose my temper, but have managed to tame that as you get older & wiser.

Is that enough or do you want more info as I couldn't care less if all knew who I am on here.

Oh Yeh and my first name is GEORGE

What do you think it is man CSI Investigation.

So in closing to you, Gothimgone, Need for Speed.........here I am out from your so called ROCK.

Now lets see if you both drop hints who you are and come out from your so called ROCKS.

Now if I wrote this much when I was at school.......I would have had a degree.

Over & Out

News Breaker

Unfortunatly today Club Loyalty has diminshed alot which is a sad thing in my eyes. Mate I admire your loyalty to stay with Kingy for 19 years, but I don't think its fair for you to have a crack at a bloke for leaving your club when your club has been happy to take players from other clubs in the past. At our level of cricket we want to enjoy our cricket and we want to be happy at our clubs, but players change clubs left, right and centre these days. If a guy isn't happy then there is no point him being at your club and its better off him going. We all play for enjoyment, but if you can win a premiership with your mates then it makes it feel much better. As you know I too played at the one club for over 15 years and went through a lot of hard times but I never contemplated leaving, because I knew it would turn around one day. However I never held a grudge against anyone who wanted to leave (e.g. - Simon Dean leaving St Andrews to play with Kingy Bapts), because that was their choice and It was no point keeping a player if he didn't want to be there.

News Breaker

Unfortunatly today Club Loyalty has diminshed alot which is a sad thing in my eyes. Mate I admire your loyalty to stay with Kingy for 19 years, but I don't think its fair for you to have a crack at a bloke for leaving your club when your club has been happy to take players from other clubs in the past. At our level of cricket we want to enjoy our cricket and we want to be happy at our clubs, but players change clubs left, right and centre these days. If a guy isn't happy then there is no point him being at your club and its better off him going. We all play for enjoyment, but if you can win a premiership with your mates then it makes it feel much better. As you know I too played at the one club for over 15 years and went through a lot of hard times but I never contemplated leaving, because I knew it would turn around one day. However I never held a grudge against anyone who wanted to leave (e.g. - Simon Dean leaving St Andrews to play with Kingy Bapts), because that was their choice and It was no point keeping a player if he didn't want to be there.

Billy Bowden;341097 said:
News Breaker

Hello Billy.

I understand what your are saying, and yes players from other clubs have come to us and players have gone. As you know O' toole and others who have played at our club, we have no problem when they have changed clubs for whatever reason. They have never said a bad thing towards my club which I love dearly, as they respect.

But this particular person in question, which till now I havent named, and dont intend to, he constantly puts our club down. But for the duration of years he was there he enjoyed the mateship we provided to him.

If he wants to move on and play at other clubs good on him, but he should stop saying bad things about our club.
That is why I have taken this opportunity to return some missiles back to him, and he knows about what I have said here as he checks forum every day.

In reference to all the other blokes at that club, I have no gripes at all with them at all.

Billy Bowden;341097 said:
News Breaker

Hello Billy.

I understand what your are saying, and yes players from other clubs have come to us and players have gone. As you know O' toole and others who have played at our club, we have no problem when they have changed clubs for whatever reason. They have never said a bad thing towards my club which I love dearly, as they respect.

But this particular person in question, which till now I havent named, and dont intend to, he constantly puts our club down. But for the duration of years he was there he enjoyed the mateship we provided to him.

If he wants to move on and play at other clubs good on him, but he should stop saying bad things about our club.
That is why I have taken this opportunity to return some missiles back to him, and he knows about what I have said here as he checks forum every day.

In reference to all the other blokes at that club, I have no gripes at all with them at all.

News Breaker;341141 said:
Hello Billy.

If this person has said some bad things about your club, then quite understandable for you to defend your club.

News Breaker;341141 said:
Hello Billy.

If this person has said some bad things about your club, then quite understandable for you to defend your club.

Haven't been on for a few days, but have been reading most posts...and i wanna get something out there. If players from my club or any other club think that by leaving this comp it will die they better think again, this is a strong comp with great history and a few clubs leaving is just a blip in that history, if however players want to leave for purposes of growing the club and to play in a higher comp then that as i see it is the right reason to go. Revenge is a waste of everyones time and not at all productive. For me, i am happy for our club to move on if it's motives are in the right place. As a player of thirty four years in this comp i find it hard to move on but that's life. Hopefully everyone has learnt a lesson from this whole sorry saga and it never happens again. In signing off i would like to congradulate the St Johns legends side, a hat trick of flags is a great and rare thing. I have played against most of the legends for all of my senior cricket days and have nothing but respect for them all, Great players and great blokes to boot. If i knew where you were drinking i would come down and buy you all a round. Thanx all :)

Haven't been on for a few days, but have been reading most posts...and i wanna get something out there. If players from my club or any other club think that by leaving this comp it will die they better think again, this is a strong comp with great history and a few clubs leaving is just a blip in that history, if however players want to leave for purposes of growing the club and to play in a higher comp then that as i see it is the right reason to go. Revenge is a waste of everyones time and not at all productive. For me, i am happy for our club to move on if it's motives are in the right place. As a player of thirty four years in this comp i find it hard to move on but that's life. Hopefully everyone has learnt a lesson from this whole sorry saga and it never happens again. In signing off i would like to congradulate the St Johns legends side, a hat trick of flags is a great and rare thing. I have played against most of the legends for all of my senior cricket days and have nothing but respect for them all, Great players and great blokes to boot. If i knew where you were drinking i would come down and buy you all a round. Thanx all :)

roosters hack;341252 said:

Roosters Hack, very well said. If your club is leaving because they want to swim in a bigger pond then I say good luck.

And on the old blokes, having played in the first flag with them was an absolute pleasure; I truly learnt a lot about playing cricket in the right spirit and learned a little bit about playing the game in a technical sense too.

On buying the blokes a round, it's probably the last thing they needed but a nice sentiment anyway ha ha ha.

Good luck in the future RH

roosters hack;341252 said:

Roosters Hack, very well said. If your club is leaving because they want to swim in a bigger pond then I say good luck.

And on the old blokes, having played in the first flag with them was an absolute pleasure; I truly learnt a lot about playing cricket in the right spirit and learned a little bit about playing the game in a technical sense too.

On buying the blokes a round, it's probably the last thing they needed but a nice sentiment anyway ha ha ha.

Good luck in the future RH

hi all

just want to say Congrats to the St Johns old boys for their 3peat (even though i played against them in the first one).

Great bunch of guys on and off the ground.

we could all learn a thing or 2 from these old blokes.

hi all

just want to say Congrats to the St Johns old boys for their 3peat (even though i played against them in the first one).

Great bunch of guys on and off the ground.

we could all learn a thing or 2 from these old blokes.

To News Breaker,

Time to move on George. It's been 4 years now and you're still living in the past. Get over it, others at the club have.

I can understand that Kingsville Baptists are still hurting after their failed attempt to break into the V.T.C.A and now failing again at churches level which you thought you would just walk in and win would be shattering, but you need to stop trying to find ‘scapegoats’

This may be the problem!!!!!

Just maybe if you got off your arse and off this forum and helped the good people around Kingsville Baptist and stopped trying to play the hero all the time some positive things could be achieved.

Yes I am now at St Johns and am enjoying cricket very much. The people all enjoy & appreciate each other both on and off the field and yes the premierships are a bonus (3 so far). It’s not my fault ‘FLAGS’ keep popping up.

If you get satisfaction trying to belittle peoples achievements GOOD ON YOU

I’ll get off your forum now as our club has a protocol in place now (pitty yours doesn’t) so I’ll let you continue posting your garbage and pulling the wool over Adam’s eyes

Cocksy & troops send their love from the couch

‘WE ARE ST JOHNS’

Thanks for your kind words Hack. Good to see someone has morals.

To News Breaker,

Time to move on George. It's been 4 years now and you're still living in the past. Get over it, others at the club have.

I can understand that Kingsville Baptists are still hurting after their failed attempt to break into the V.T.C.A and now failing again at churches level which you thought you would just walk in and win would be shattering, but you need to stop trying to find ‘scapegoats’

Just maybe if you got off your arse and off this forum and helped the good people around Kingsville Baptist and stopped trying to play the hero all the time some positive things could be achieved.

Yes I am now at St Johns and am enjoying cricket very much. The people all enjoy & appreciate each other both on and off the field and yes the premierships are a bonus (3 so far). It’s not my fault ‘FLAGS’ keep popping up.

I’ll get off your forum now as our club has a protocol in place now (pitty yours doesn’t) so I’ll let you continue posting your garbage and pulling the wool over Adam’s eyes

‘WE ARE ST JOHNS’

Witto;341314 said:
To News Breaker,

‘WE ARE ST JOHNS’

Well its good to see I have flushed you out of your hole Witto.

Lets just clarify a few points about Morals to begin with, and with your so called understanding of friendships on and off the ground.

You state that we failed in the V.T.C.A. Well I wouldn't call 8 years in that comp a failure, at least as a club we had the courage to go and try, and who is to say that in the future we won't be going back.

But as you were there in the beginning, and playing also in the V.T.C.A, do you remember the day at Port Melbourne when you had balls wizzing past your nose and when you got dismissed, you packed your gear and just drove off, meanwhile your team mates were left to battle the game out with a player short......mind you a senior one at that.

That was a nice example from you Witto about friendship on and off the ground with your team mates.

Now you are trying to preach to me about morals, and about getting off my ass and do something. Well one thing I can say is when the pressure is on through good times and bad, I didnt' take the easy option like you did.

Look at your track record, why don't you share with us all why you left Willi Congs also????

And I haven't belittled any other players achievements at St.Johns.........my only beef is against you.

You are also still very sneaky how you mention protocals in place as a club, by hoping somebody from my club reads this and brings it to my attention.

Once again another poor example from you Witto how you throw matches, and your childish mind games.

Very sad.

Good luck in all what you do and achieve for your own personal Hall Of Fame.

Witto;341314 said:
To News Breaker,

‘WE ARE ST JOHNS’

Well its good to see I have flushed you out of your hole Witto.

Lets just clarify a few points about Morals to begin with, and with your so called understanding of friendships on and off the ground.

You state that we failed in the V.T.C.A. Well I wouldn't call 8 years in that comp a failure, at least as a club we had the courage to go and try, and who is to say that in the future we won't be going back.

But as you were there in the beginning, and playing also in the V.T.C.A, do you remember the day at Port Melbourne when you had balls wizzing past your nose and when you got dismissed, you packed your gear and just drove off, meanwhile your team mates were left to battle the game out with a player short......mind you a senior one at that.

That was a nice example from you Witto about friendship on and off the ground with your team mates.

Now you are trying to preach to me about morals, and about getting off my ass and do something. Well one thing I can say is when the pressure is on through good times and bad, I didnt' take the easy option like you did.

Look at your track record, why don't you share with us all why you left Willi Congs also????

And I haven't belittled any other players achievements at St.Johns.........my only beef is against you.

You are also still very sneaky how you mention protocals in place as a club, by hoping somebody from my club reads this and brings it to my attention.

Once again another poor example from you Witto how you throw matches, and your childish mind games.

Very sad.

Good luck in all what you do and achieve for your own personal Hall Of Fame.

Now Now boys i can see the future News breaker and Witto sitting in the club house ( not StJohns) making each other cups of Twinings in years to come laughing about the good old days,
its not life & death.

Witto may see u in b grade trying to get an over 35 side up.
congrats on your flag and the 3 peat.

Now Now boys i can see the future News breaker and Witto sitting in the club house ( not StJohns) making each other cups of Twinings in years to come laughing about the good old days,
its not life & death.

Witto may see u in b grade trying to get an over 35 side up.
congrats on your flag and the 3 peat.

The Seasons over lads. An ugly end, but time to move on. Individuals will change Clubs next Season for a multitude of reasons, be it, locality, not happy where they are etc etc. Maybe moving on to better things.

You can not change the past. You can grizzle about it and it will get you where? You can learn from it, move on, and become part of the future.

Negativity is only a self satisfaction thing.

Action is where it is at.

The Seasons over lads. An ugly end, but time to move on. Individuals will change Clubs next Season for a multitude of reasons, be it, locality, not happy where they are etc etc. Maybe moving on to better things.

You can not change the past. You can grizzle about it and it will get you where? You can learn from it, move on, and become part of the future.

Negativity is only a self satisfaction thing.

Action is where it is at.

WITTO now know you

congrats on defending yourself with dignity against that Newsshit man although you didnt have to
you are a champion on and off the field

GO BOMBERS

WITTO now know you

congrats on defending yourself with dignity against that Newsshit man although you didnt have to
you are a champion on and off the field

GO BOMBERS

Sad what happens to people on this site....george and witto played cricket together and against each other for years and now they are at each others throats.....childish really!! Both of you should take what is written here for what it's worth....NOTHING. Lifes too short....:eek:

Sad what happens to people on this site....george and witto played cricket together and against each other for years and now they are at each others throats.....childish really!! Both of you should take what is written here for what it's worth....NOTHING. Lifes too short....:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back