Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

inside man;206129 said:
1short & borntigerfan

We are on the same wave length. Roosters did have the nuts to give it a go and congratulations to them.

There is 1 player in one of the teams l have mentioned who l think likes to be the big fish!!! Care to have a guess?

Has Meltonstar been kicked out of his caravan, he hasn't posted for a while.....:D

From a melton side maybe south of the highway

we all know that there r 2 or 3 sides that should be up in turf and to make the turf grade competitive roosters has to drop 1 of there sides, i think that teams should look at the bigger picture rather than them just trying to get flags in lower grades like druids c grade, half of which played for heights 1s last year, and would probably rival most turf teams, druids best players i mean.
also any word on the points debarkle, meeting was a week ago, they should hav made decision by now

inside man;206129 said:
1short & borntigerfan

We are on the same wave length. Roosters did have the nuts to give it a go and congratulations to them.

There is 1 player in one of the teams l have mentioned who l think likes to be the big fish!!! Care to have a guess?

Has Meltonstar been kicked out of his caravan, he hasn't posted for a while.....:D

please drop a name cause i dont play in the churches and have no clue who it is.

turf.....
st andrews good start on the weekend but lost the plot batting. draper is a star for them. melton will get the points against roosters 2. st johns were all over the congs haveing them 5 for 60 but let them off to get a competitive 187, still might be 30 short.
good luck to all this weekend

1short;206351 said:
please drop a name cause i dont play in the churches and have no clue who it is.

turf.....
st andrews good start on the weekend but lost the plot batting. draper is a star for them. melton will get the points against roosters 2. st johns were all over the congs haveing them 5 for 60 but let them off to get a competitive 187, still might be 30 short.

ST Andrews need the new recruit in their turf side. After making 150 in their seconds the last game, still got picked in their 2nds for the current game.

prolly trying to qualify for finals in 2s as turf has no hope, he prolly is crap anyway WDCA cricketer i think he made a low score this week anyway so prolly just a 1 hit wonder, y u talking him up so much for? poor scores this week in this comp, shows how badly the association is with theor grading policy

1short;206351 said:

turf.....

For someone who dosen't play in this comp, you sure know a fair bit about it! :confused:
Why don't you let us know who you play for?????

frankiej;206540 said:
prolly trying to qualify for finals in 2s as turf has no hope, he prolly is crap anyway WDCA cricketer i think he made a low score this week anyway so prolly just a 1 hit wonder, y u talking him up so much for? poor scores this week in this comp, shows how badly the association is with theor grading policy

Not a one hit wonder, made alot of runs for his former club. Should play in their ones. I know how the bloke bats, have played in the same team as him for a couple of years. His only 21, will be interesting what happens next year.

considering this guy didnt play 1s for his old club gives suggestion that he isnt that good at all, and prolly should stay where he is, anyway, y did he leave, looks like he left mid season, falling out im assuming

frankiej;206602 said:
considering this guy didnt play 1s for his old club gives suggestion that he isnt that good at all, and prolly should stay where he is, anyway, y did he leave, looks like he left mid season, falling out im assuming

his Old man is the club secretary, and had tension there l guess.

borntigerfan;206616 said:
100% to play turf next season.
interested to hear that you say next year. i don't know all of the details but surely if he is good enough he should be straight in. like i've said before i like the way that st andrews are rebuilding and i think that this would be a perfect way to keep that going. if you can get him in the team and make him feel like part of the rebuilding stage and feel part of the team then you've set yourself up alot better for game one next year. i think that every decision you make has to be a very positive one for the future. is there any reason why you haven't or i should say the club hasn't decided to play him in the ones?

I heard Tuesday night, that the churches semi finals in Turf will be both held at Angliss Reserve? I thought St Pauls or Pennel would of had better Turf Pitches?

can't bat;206689 said:
interested to hear that you say next year. i don't know all of the details but surely if he is good enough he should be straight in. like i've said before i like the way that st andrews are rebuilding and i think that this would be a perfect way to keep that going. if you can get him in the team and make him feel like part of the rebuilding stage and feel part of the team then you've set yourself up alot better for game one next year. i think that every decision you make has to be a very positive one for the future. is there any reason why you haven't or i should say the club hasn't decided to play him in the ones?

Does Any one know whether former St Andrews Captain Coach Michael O'toole is playing anywhere this year?

WDCAcricketer;206724 said:
I heard Tuesday night, that the churches semi finals in Turf will be both held at Angliss Reserve? I thought St Pauls or Pennel would of had better Turf Pitches?

WDCA, I havent heard anything yet from the churches comp but Pennel is out of reach because they begin preparation for the footy the first week of finals. St Pauls dont want the comp on there I suggest.

Altona meadows would be a better choice for finals over angliss.

WDCA,

Mate i have sat here listening to everything that you have made up i just wish you would shut up.

Mirrors;206991 said:
WDCA, I havent heard anything yet from the churches comp but Pennel is out of reach because they begin preparation for the footy the first week of finals. St Pauls dont want the comp on there I suggest.

Altona meadows would be a better choice for finals over angliss.

St Pauls & Angliss for the semis and St Pauls for the final.

borntigerfan;206616 said:
100% to play turf next season.

He is only playing in C grade to qualify for the finals as their turf team wont make it.

Did you end up loosing your points for playing Hodgart in E grade?????

Still havent heard but they said 24 hours but it has taken over a week. And dont write off pennell for a semi.

inside man;206579 said:
For someone who dosen't play in this comp, you sure know a fair bit about it! :confused:
Why don't you let us know who you play for?????

as i've said b4 i used to play in the comp for willi congs and still have friends at the congs and other clubs in the assoc. i like to keep an eye on how my mates are going and talk to a lot of people. cant say who i play for as it will give up who i am as i am the only wsucca player at my club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back