Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

All,

Good luck for the weekend,
heard abit of a word teams a certian team may look abit different come finals,specially in the turf grade....

kool;210267 said:
All,

Good luck for the weekend,
heard abit of a word teams a certian team may look abit different come finals,specially in the turf grade....

well kool let us know. you are a congs man so do tell what the changes are. as i understand there is'nt much to come up from your 2's:cool:

1short;210450 said:
well kool let us know. you are a congs man so do tell what the changes are. as i understand there is'nt much to come up from your 2's:cool:

well i think the results of the weekend from there 2s speaks for it self bowling caroline springs out twice in a day.

borntigerfan;210627 said:
Hi guys what are your tips for the coming finals in each grade

MELTON to win all finals in Turf grade. The best team by far!

kool;210496 said:
well i think the results of the weekend from there 2s speaks for it self bowling caroline springs out twice in a day.

i dont think so. you played a team that is last and had nothing to play for. also i hear your turf team was a little scared to chase 220 and called the game off because no covers were put down over night. wicket was not wet and playable. :eek:

even tho to bowl a team out twice in a day is a fair effot, considering roosters couldnt do it to the same team last game. and the turf side well thats up to them i can only control what happens where i play.

well said KOOL, but i do happen to know that it was not congs in the turf who was supposed to do the covers.

well i bet if the tables were turned rooster wouldnt have batted either

kool;210496 said:

i agree kool, congs b side will give a fair shake 4 the premiership goin by wat i saw on the w/e even if they were playing a bottom side.

Congs B grade could do themselves a great service by promoting Gary griffin from c as they missed out because 870 runs is not something you ignore. Anyway tips for all grades please.

G'day boys
Game on Saturday should have been played in Turf between Roosters and Congs cause the wicket was ok, not the best but I have played on worse. Congs grabbed a get out of jail card once they heard no covers were put on.

Mail is that Congs Captain gave Jeff Gook a spray and told him in no certain terms to take a hike and to stick his rules you know where. Thats why he agreed to call game off cause he was stood over!!
Weak!!!!!!!!!!

Tips for Finals in turf
Melton over Roosters -
Congs over St Johns in a close one

All,

its so very simple roosters should have put the COVERS on. every other team does it every friday so why do yous think rooster come out of saturday robbed of a result its there own fault.

dolmino_grinn;210857 said:
well said KOOL, but i do happen to know that it was not congs in the turf who was supposed to do the covers.

To all,

You are all misinformed clowns. The story of the "washout" between Congs and Roosters is this. Both clubs rocked up on the day, no covers. Apparently the locks had been changed to the shed that houses the covers and the ROOSTERS boys could not get in.

See ROOSTERS is in capital, this is to highlight the fact that it was their role to put out the covers.

I can tell you, knowing there is finals around the corner, you wouldnt play on that wicket. No one could say what ball you would get.

A shame because the Congs were looking forward to chasing the runs down.

chunky lover;210867 said:
i agree kool, congs b side will give a fair shake 4 the premiership goin by wat i saw on the w/e even if they were playing a bottom side.

yes you are more than right, with quite a few players comming back into the side congs will be back to full strength. watch out melton south, (althought i doubt they can read this due to internet has not been heard of out that way hahaha :D)

I agree with that. I heard from both sides that either one would not have wanted to bat on that strip

so chunky and popo,

what are your tips for b grade this week??? who will play in finals? what about tips for inclusion and exclusion?

melton south and willy congs to win all flags, would be first time thatll be done 2 teams winning the lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back