Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Billy,
no one at the roosters impress you?
Interesting Darren Wainwright as an all rounder or even Ash as an allrounder under rated with the bat.
Food for thought Billy....... howzat!

borntigerfan;282926 said:
Hi Billy B,
I spoke to Gooky and he said costs would only be around 100 per player. Also Andrew Hodgart would be a show for the side if he wants to play.

Are you serious?Isnt he playing 2nds in your comp?He would have to be the biggest girl goin around.........................He left ANA when they need him most,which is NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His old man bleeds for the place+he couldnt give a shit cos he is scared+refused to play a-turf??????...............HE SUFFERS FROM BIG FISH IN LITTLE POND SYNDROME................hes a DUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::(

Outstanding effort from Roosters 2 to bat out 71 overs has been achilies heel for a while. will do the team a world of good moving forward.......................
Every one is playing with pride. We will see if 180 is enough never know runs on the board + pressure can do funny things to people.......................
Proud of all involved not looking to rort the system. Integrity is what ses us apart from the rest...............................................
What a privlege it was to play at ferhon now thats a track........................
A hens party streaking across the field at the end of play what more could a bunch of Roosters want. absolutly cockahoop.........................................

hussler;282999 said:
Are you serious?Isnt he playing 2nds in your comp?He would have to be the biggest girl goin around.........................He left ANA when they need him most,which is NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His old man bleeds for the place+he couldnt give a shit cos he is scared+refused to play a-turf??????...............HE SUFFERS FROM BIG FISH IN LITTLE POND SYNDROME................hes a DUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::(

and so say all of us. good call:mad:

hussler;282999 said:

He just made a ton on turf, get a life you dont play in this comp so piss off and worry about yourself!!

hussler;282999 said:

In the time he has been at St. Andrews he has become one of the popular players with his attitude on and off the field. Sometimes being around family can hinder you rather than help. A change is as good as a holiday.

borntigerfan;283038 said:
He just made a ton on turf, get a life you dont play in this comp so piss off and worry about yourself!!

Truth hurts hey? He was never any good in WDCA 2's let alone the 1sts:D.......................cos he wanted to be the main man+he wasnt any where near good enough!!! Obviously hes gone to the right place,it sounds like hes the main man down there...............oh my, how yous must be struggling hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

BigCoq;282996 said:
Billy,
no one at the roosters impress you?
Interesting Darren Wainwright as an all rounder or even Ash as an allrounder under rated with the bat.
Food for thought Billy....... howzat!

G'day BigCoq

There were a couple of Roosters I thought were very stiff to miss out. They were Robinson the opening batsman and Ash Lewis the Opening Bowler. I thought Draper and Schaefer were just in front of him. It was close betwwen Robinson and Edwards of Melton South but I just thought Robinson gets to many scores in his twenties and thirties and then gets him self out to often. He is a good bat though.

Billy Bowden;283189 said:
G'day BigCoq

There were a couple of Roosters I thought were very stiff to miss out. They were Robinson the opening batsman and Ash Lewis the Opening Bowler. I thought Draper and Schaefer were just in front of him. It was close betwwen Robinson and Edwards of Melton South but I just thought Robinson gets to many scores in his twenties and thirties and then gets him self out to often. He is a good bat though.

You make a very good point but Robinson (who ive only seen bat a few times) has one very big thing over Edwards. That is the fact that he plays against every clubs 1's side.
When Melton South last played in the top grade, Edwards struggled to make 100 for 2 consecutive seasons. The step from turf to A grade really is a big one. That's why i admire the roosters having their 2nds side on turf.
Maybe something to think about...

hussler;283054 said:
Truth hurts hey? He was never any good in WDCA 2's let alone the 1sts:D.......................cos he wanted to be the main man+he wasnt any where near good enough!!! Obviously hes gone to the right place,it sounds like hes the main man down there...............oh my, how yous must be struggling hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Not struggling at all unbeaten at this point and looking forward to a very good season. He is only 22 get off his back.

Arm like a Leg;283415 said:
You make a very good point but Robinson (who ive only seen bat a few times) has one very big thing over Edwards. That is the fact that he plays against every clubs 1's side.
When Melton South last played in the top grade, Edwards struggled to make 100 for 2 consecutive seasons. The step from turf to A grade really is a big one. That's why i admire the roosters having their 2nds side on turf.
Maybe something to think about...
the Rooster everyone forgets is BIG WAL...should be one of the first picked!! most under rated cricketer going!! also Mick Nolton just on his numbers, leading the comp in wickets taken!! never gives up a 100% competitor:D

hussler;282999 said:

Sorry to say Hussler but you got it all wrong bout hodgart. The kid is all class. Way to good for that comp and that club. Hence he's now at the MIGHTY SAINTERS, and lovin it. Great bloke and clubmen. Even better cricketer (and thats on "TURF"). He's not the big fish down there either
and still finds himself right at home. Im gathering a bit of the old green
eyed monster in your message there buddy.

stumpy;283749 said:
Sorry to say Hussler but you got it all wrong bout hodgart. The kid is all class. Way to good for that comp and that club. Hence he's now at the MIGHTY SAINTERS, and lovin it. Great bloke and clubmen. Even better cricketer (and thats on "TURF"). He's not the big fish down there either
eyed monster in your message there buddy.[/QUOTE

i would be pretty dissapointed if i was at ANA.. the kid walked out on the club when they needed him most.. he is no good.. he never made a run in B- turf.. your comp is shit though!!

stumpy;283749 said:
eyed monster in your message there buddy.

Way too good hey?????????? Thats why he jumped off a sinking ship..........SOFT AS BUTTER!!!!!!!!!He did NOTHING in A or B turf in our comp buddy..........................ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Ill tell u about "the hodgart kid"after knowing him for 18 years and playing with and coaching him he is nothing but a self centered, spoilt little sook,who has a negative attitude and doesnt like it when he doesnt get his way, he bags his own team mates when they arent up to "his" standard and as soon as u have a go at him he cracks the sads, he left cos the club wanted him to play a turf but he didnt want to meet their training standards, he prefers to play in the lower grades where he can dominate, alot of us were glad to see the back of him

hussler;283915 said:
Way too good hey?????????? Thats why he jumped off a sinking ship..........SOFT AS BUTTER!!!!!!!!!He did NOTHING in A or B turf in our comp buddy..........................ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Guess you didnt know good talent when you had it idiot.
Clearly the guy has improved since leavin that classless comp for a better one where he can improve, which is impossible to do playin against those hacks.

If our comp is shit then piss off from here and don't bother checking in if all you people do is bag just go away you shit me!!!

Andrew Hodgard has been at st.Andrews for 2 years now. He is a great clubman and a better bloke. And you clowns that think he cant play, think about this- he is being picked in front of mick o'toole...

Wild Turkey;284073 said:
Ill tell u about "the hodgart kid"after knowing him for 18 years and playing with and coaching him he is nothing but a self centered, spoilt little sook,who has a negative attitude and doesnt like it when he doesnt get his way, he bags his own team mates when they arent up to "his" standard and as soon as u have a go at him he cracks the sads, he left cos the club wanted him to play a turf but he didnt want to meet their training standards, he prefers to play in the lower grades where he can dominate, alot of us were glad to see the back of him

my experience with andrew is very much the same, but it was c composite he was playing not even b turf. i hope he is maturing cos he very much needed to. as for the better comp, give me a break wdca by a long way

borntigerfan;284228 said:
If our comp is shit then piss off from here and don't bother checking in if all you people do is bag just go away you shit me!!!

hit a nerve there have we.. the truth hurts doesn't it.. as for hodgart.. good fella.. but he was clearly not good enough to play senior or seconds cricket in the WDCA.. and now he's doin well in the churches.. good on him.. you all must admit that the churches comp has nothin on the WDCA, dont be biased either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back