Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

News Breaker;339263 said:
Well what an interesting incident that occured prior to the Grand final beginning at Angliss this afternoon.

The captain coach from Altona Roosters caught umpires and both teams off guard by lying across the wicket, and conducted his own protest that his club wasn't given a fair go.

The officiating umpires asked the coach to remove himself off the wicket, but he refused to budge.

The umpires had no choice but to call the police in to remove the captain/coach.

Police arrived and after a ten minute discussion with the coach, he picked up his blanket and walked off the ground together with police.

Yeh 'TINKERBELL'

Please try and report something that NO-ONE knows

This so called Breaking News happened at 1.1.5 pm

The whole comp new what had happened BY 1.30
It's called 'MOBILE PHONES' :eek:

You sure you play in this comp?????????????????????????????

Well what an interesting incident that occured prior to the Grand final beginning at Angliss this afternoon.

The captain coach from Altona Roosters caught umpires and both teams off guard by lying across the wicket, and conducted his own protest that his club wasn't given a fair go.

The officiating umpires asked the coach to remove himself off the wicket, but he refused to budge.

The umpires had no choice but to call the police in to remove the captain/coach.

Police arrived and after a ten minute discussion with the coach, he picked up his blanket and walked off the ground together with police.

Yeh 'TINKERBELL'

The Grand final was delayed for 20 minutes in starting.

Just another example of a Rooster forgetting to take his medication. He cant remember whether he was to have a half dose or double. Captain?coach? Youre kidding. His example of leadership is an embarrassment to his club and to the cricket world in general. Surely there would be no one that would support his actions!

Just another example of a Rooster forgetting to take his medication. He cant remember whether he was to have a half dose or double. Captain?coach? Youre kidding. His example of leadership is an embarrassment to his club and to the cricket world in general. Surely there would be no one that would support his actions!

dulldullard;339299 said:

Surely a fine should be imposed on this player. at least a grand for being a tool, bringing down the association, both teams playing. Especially if he is thinking of leaving the comp. Why would another comp want to take this pathetic behavior, why would ROOSTERS want to have this type of player at their club. What was the score at the end of the days play???

dulldullard;339299 said:

Surely a fine should be imposed on this player. at least a grand for being a tool, bringing down the association, both teams playing. Especially if he is thinking of leaving the comp. Why would another comp want to take this pathetic behavior, why would ROOSTERS want to have this type of player at their club. What was the score at the end of the days play???

The coach of roosters is surely an embaressment to the club if they don't kick him him out they really deserve each other
big coq - what are you going to do about him??????????????? if you don't disown him you will be the laughing stock of cricket clubs world wide as what club would want to be associated with a fool like that

The coach of roosters is surely an embaressment to the club if they don't kick him him out they really deserve each other
big coq - what are you going to do about him??????????????? if you don't disown him you will be the laughing stock of cricket clubs world wide as what club would want to be associated with a fool like that

Whateva I'm proud of what diesel did I wasn't there to see him do it but I'm so happy the comps an appsolute joke Go the roosters it was great he showed heart for our club. Go us and get screwed churches execs

Whateva I'm proud of what diesel did I wasn't there to see him do it but I'm so happy the comps an appsolute joke Go the roosters it was great he showed heart for our club. Go us and get screwed churches execs

B Grade Keeper;339326 said:

Heard of the grapevine, roosters coach is sincerly sorry and wishes to extend a olive branch of friendship to the St Andrews boys tomorrow by giving them a limited edition of 11 ties. Melton centrals all out for 320:eek: and sooky sooky la la sainters cry bad light near the end of the day and dont face last 3overs

B Grade Keeper;339326 said:

Heard of the grapevine, roosters coach is sincerly sorry and wishes to extend a olive branch of friendship to the St Andrews boys tomorrow by giving them a limited edition of 11 ties. Melton centrals all out for 320:eek: and sooky sooky la la sainters cry bad light near the end of the day and dont face last 3overs

Yeh 'TINKERBELL'

[/QUOTE]

Need for Speed it looks like you have a grudge or beef against whatever I say on here.

What is your problem???

I have never said anything against you, or bad against you or anybody as a matter of fact.

So you boofhead I am sick of your comments against me with no substance you hero.

I don't take a stab at any kind of information, I report it as it lands onto my desk. If the information I receive is wrong, I will be the first to say I was wrong.

But until I have personally slagged you or put you down, my advice to you is shut your gob, and dont get involved.

If you have a gripe against me come out into the
open and state what it is

Yeh 'TINKERBELL'

[/QUOTE]

Need for Speed it looks like you have a grudge or beef against whatever I say on here.

What is your problem???

I have never said anything against you, or bad against you or anybody as a matter of fact.

So you boofhead I am sick of your comments against me with no substance you hero.

I don't take a stab at any kind of information, I report it as it lands onto my desk. If the information I receive is wrong, I will be the first to say I was wrong.

But until I have personally slagged you or put you down, my advice to you is shut your gob, and dont get involved.

dulldullard;339299 said:

he has every right to show his actins as part of 11 players who where not given a fair go to play u dickhead now **** off and shut ur gob or come see me 2morrow and ill shut it for u if need be no challange to work out who i am **** face hope to see 2morrow dickhead

dulldullard;339299 said:

he has every right to show his actins as part of 11 players who where not given a fair go to play u dickhead now **** off and shut ur gob or come see me 2morrow and ill shut it for u if need be no challange to work out who i am **** face hope to see 2morrow dickhead

churcjes **** off b grade u tool u dont care about te 22 players who where robbed an opportunity u just low life bouncer 7/56 ur a cockhead if u really wanna know who i am go **** ur self come to watch st andrews loose or less their digging away for a flag all of u **** wits can go get f u c k e d u loosers
Go ROOSTERS WE ARE CROWING TO A BRIGHT FUTURE NOT LIKE THIS CHURCHED COMP IT LAT DAY OF TURF 2MORROW

churcjes **** off b grade u tool u dont care about te 22 players who where robbed an opportunity u just low life bouncer 7/56 ur a cockhead if u really wanna know who i am go **** ur self come to watch st andrews loose or less their digging away for a flag all of u **** wits can go get f u c k e d u loosers
Go ROOSTERS WE ARE CROWING TO A BRIGHT FUTURE NOT LIKE THIS CHURCHED COMP IT LAT DAY OF TURF 2MORROW

Nathan;339386 said:
Well said:eek:

Nathan;339386 said:
Well said:eek:

It's a bit dissapointing when a captain/coach from a club does that.. its only a game of cricket.. its not life and death.. even though i think it was unfair with st.andrews and melton centrals getting a passage straight to the GF surely he didnt have to do that

It's a bit dissapointing when a captain/coach from a club does that.. its only a game of cricket.. its not life and death.. even though i think it was unfair with st.andrews and melton centrals getting a passage straight to the GF surely he didnt have to do that

News Breaker;339357 said:
Yeh 'TINKERBELL'

What is your problem???

open and state what it is[/QUOTE]

TINKERBELL

Looks like you run out of fresh crap to write. Answered this same message on about page 165. Maybe you were sitting at the wrong desk again :(
'LUCKY' posted he thought you were the lump in the backside of 'BIG COQ'S" pants.
Wonder if the COQ will drop the strides and empty you out after you have BURNT the Roosters over 'THE SIT IN'. Not only churches comp knows but you have let the whole community know.
Hope your hero antics don't affect their chances of joining another comp.

Thankfully last day of cricket today, so hopefully you will give up posting absolute S--t and dribble here.

See ya TOSSA

News Breaker;339357 said:
Yeh 'TINKERBELL'

What is your problem???

open and state what it is[/QUOTE]

TINKERBELL

Looks like you run out of fresh crap to write. Answered this same message on about page 165. Maybe you were sitting at the wrong desk again :(
'LUCKY' posted he thought you were the lump in the backside of 'BIG COQ'S" pants.
Wonder if the COQ will drop the strides and empty you out after you have BURNT the Roosters over 'THE SIT IN'. Not only churches comp knows but you have let the whole community know.

Thankfully last day of cricket today, so hopefully you will give up posting absolute S--t and dribble here.

See ya TOSSA

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Chris Smith...........keep up the good work.:)
Wish I was there to see it.

Too all who want to take a moral ground and say that his actions were extreme and totally uncalled for
well I say too you.................

Stiff S***................

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Chris Smith...........keep up the good work.:)
Wish I was there to see it.

Too all who want to take a moral ground and say that his actions were extreme and totally uncalled for
well I say too you.................

Stiff S***................

what happened to free speach? or more to the point silent protest? even though, i dint agree with form of protest, i have nothing but 100% RESPECT for diesel for doing it, standing up for what he belives in, having the courage to do it, and shoving it up the association- no matter what you think. how funny that 11 st.andrews in the field and none of them tried to remove him

i know its early but melton 320............. didnt want to go nowhere near this rabble of comp again, now im coming down to cheer them home

dulldarrard- my name is mick nolton- everyone knows me as pots- come find me today at the granny, repeat all the stuff that came out your mouth about our club, you gona make comments like that come back it up

what happened to free speach? or more to the point silent protest? even though, i dint agree with form of protest, i have nothing but 100% RESPECT for diesel for doing it, standing up for what he belives in, having the courage to do it, and shoving it up the association- no matter what you think. how funny that 11 st.andrews in the field and none of them tried to remove him

i know its early but melton 320............. didnt want to go nowhere near this rabble of comp again, now im coming down to cheer them home

dulldarrard- my name is mick nolton- everyone knows me as pots- come find me today at the granny, repeat all the stuff that came out your mouth about our club, you gona make comments like that come back it up

Komodo Dragon;338949 said:
As a neutral observer from another competition I feel a need to express my views after constant pressure from punters to peruse this forum (after all that has occurred)...It appears obvious from reading all the posts that a club has attempted to perform 'grand larceny' and is comfortable with taking away a premiership cup which will clearly be tainted. Their decision to take a 'free ride' into the Grand Final speaks volumes of their poor integrity and lack of conviction to achieve their goals on even terms.
Obviously, as a result of this, the turf competition now seems doomed and many decent cricketers will be looking for a new home.

I myself will sleep comfortably knowing that we beat these St Andrews pricks on level terms some time ago.

PM me if there are any quality cricketers looking for a new home after this obvious debacle...

well said- everyone ive spoken to over last couple of weeks cricketers or not- cannot belive the outcome, and think excatly like you- most blame the exec, then st.andrews , then the actual pitch diggers.

Komodo Dragon;338949 said:
As a neutral observer from another competition I feel a need to express my views after constant pressure from punters to peruse this forum (after all that has occurred)...It appears obvious from reading all the posts that a club has attempted to perform 'grand larceny' and is comfortable with taking away a premiership cup which will clearly be tainted. Their decision to take a 'free ride' into the Grand Final speaks volumes of their poor integrity and lack of conviction to achieve their goals on even terms.
Obviously, as a result of this, the turf competition now seems doomed and many decent cricketers will be looking for a new home.

I myself will sleep comfortably knowing that we beat these St Andrews pricks on level terms some time ago.

PM me if there are any quality cricketers looking for a new home after this obvious debacle...

well said- everyone ive spoken to over last couple of weeks cricketers or not- cannot belive the outcome, and think excatly like you- most blame the exec, then st.andrews , then the actual pitch diggers.

NEED FOR SPEED;339422 said:

What is your problem???

TINKERBELL

See ya TOSSA[/QUOTE]

Every time I post a message on here, you respond always..........which means I reel you in always you nerd.

And in answer to your question about which comp I play in.........I do actually play in the churches comp you fool.

And most of all when I play against you next year I will approach you and introduce myself to you.

Then will you be MAN enough to say the exact same things that you have called me on here.

Just remember you started this war between me and you.

And the time has arrived that I shall put an end to it between me and you once and for all.

The following is stored up in my memory, Tinkerbell, Tossa, Dribble, Lump Of P.. in back of pants.

I dont mind stirring as I give and take, but to barrage me like that for no reason, when I haven't involved you at all is uncalled for.

And in relation to you saying that I have destroyed roosters chance in other comps, is ridiculous, as I personally know alot of rooster players and get on very well with them.

And from the onset I have stated clearly that Roosters and Congs were unfairly treated.

But you never ever can judge a club in whole over an individual persons action.

Why dont you Mr Need For Speed put all your efforts into recruiting players for your own club for next year, as your club itself is slowly dying.

Here is your chance to redeem yourself with an apology towards me if you are a man of any substance and character.

NEED FOR SPEED;339422 said:

What is your problem???

TINKERBELL

See ya TOSSA[/QUOTE]

Every time I post a message on here, you respond always..........which means I reel you in always you nerd.

And in answer to your question about which comp I play in.........I do actually play in the churches comp you fool.

And most of all when I play against you next year I will approach you and introduce myself to you.

Then will you be MAN enough to say the exact same things that you have called me on here.

Just remember you started this war between me and you.

And the time has arrived that I shall put an end to it between me and you once and for all.

The following is stored up in my memory, Tinkerbell, Tossa, Dribble, Lump Of P.. in back of pants.

I dont mind stirring as I give and take, but to barrage me like that for no reason, when I haven't involved you at all is uncalled for.

And in relation to you saying that I have destroyed roosters chance in other comps, is ridiculous, as I personally know alot of rooster players and get on very well with them.

And from the onset I have stated clearly that Roosters and Congs were unfairly treated.

But you never ever can judge a club in whole over an individual persons action.

Why dont you Mr Need For Speed put all your efforts into recruiting players for your own club for next year, as your club itself is slowly dying.

Here is your chance to redeem yourself with an apology towards me if you are a man of any substance and character.

when did sport turn into such a political event? we have seen what politics does to international cricket with the savage attack on the Sri Lankan's. but this whole episode, yes the whole thing - and please do not suspect that I am taking sides - is a political wrestling match, with all sides looking for the moral high ground. It was delight to play in this Turf comp, made some good mates out of it and gained a lot of confidence in my ability but next year, there will be no more. good luck to all in their cricket, hope to run into some of you some time later.

A.B De Villiers (or so he thinks) :p

when did sport turn into such a political event? we have seen what politics does to international cricket with the savage attack on the Sri Lankan's. but this whole episode, yes the whole thing - and please do not suspect that I am taking sides - is a political wrestling match, with all sides looking for the moral high ground. It was delight to play in this Turf comp, made some good mates out of it and gained a lot of confidence in my ability but next year, there will be no more. good luck to all in their cricket, hope to run into some of you some time later.

A.B De Villiers (or so he thinks) :p

I would just like to say a massive congratulations and well done to an absolutely fantastic bunch of blokes. St Johns B grade has won the Grand Final for the third year running. Unbelievable that a bunch of blokes pushing 50 and 60 can beat people less than half their age on average! I feel very fortunate to be part of the same great cricket club that these guys play for. Once again, well done lads. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of blokes.

I would just like to say a massive congratulations and well done to an absolutely fantastic bunch of blokes. St Johns B grade has won the Grand Final for the third year running. Unbelievable that a bunch of blokes pushing 50 and 60 can beat people less than half their age on average! I feel very fortunate to be part of the same great cricket club that these guys play for. Once again, well done lads. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of blokes.

B Grade Keeper;339558 said:
Go Centrals, kicked their ass!!!, Well done St Johns B grade.

Well done to Centrals. Gee, Bowden, gone quiet lately, can't defend St Andrews now. Hard to say something when your credibility is zero.

Go fishing, or start crosswords you dweeb.:D

B Grade Keeper;339558 said:
Go Centrals, kicked their ass!!!, Well done St Johns B grade.

Well done to Centrals. Gee, Bowden, gone quiet lately, can't defend St Andrews now. Hard to say something when your credibility is zero.

Go fishing, or start crosswords you dweeb.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back