Western Wizards Official Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Wizards Official Team Thread

I would like to think I am slowly cementing my spot at first drop.

We are good for a win next game boys, and Biggie I doubt you could be dropped after a match winning 40 odd not out.

well to be honest id really love a crack at 4, and no harm in trying biggie, you might do well at opening

Biggie;321344 said:
ANyway I'd like to had Pav the reigns for this rnd v Geelong.

They lost last game Pav and I would suggest a bowlers pitch. :)

The lineup and pitch choice is in Pavs hands this rnd, I might even get dropped :eek:

Yeh, going with a bowlers pitch looking at their past few results.

And as for your spot in the side Biggie......Well have to wait and see wont we;)

Good to see ya round Scotty.

Sitting second bottom in the T25 matches but if we win the next two we will play finals.

Oh I didn't realise it was so close!
Wizards, let's make finals and win it from 4th :)

Heys boys, we are not doing to well, biggie is leading by example but to be honest i reckon we need to see a fresh face to captain our OD team, someone besides biggie or postmanpav

just my thoughts, i rekon just to see from another view of things and change it up abit, like i mean biggie can still VC the team but a new captain should be needed

im just giving my opinion, dnt get me wrong biggie is a great captain, but we arent going to lose anything with having a fresh face, even if biggie captains tests, postmanpav T25, .......OD etc..just using names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back