What really pisses you off?

Just wondering that's all.

I will go first.

People who troll on other forums that I have joined up.
People who don't have any manners when they burp or fart.
People who are rude
Whingers
Hoons who make the night sleepless because of their driving.
Spammers

Re: What really pisses you off?

Those info adverts on tv during a tv show that you are watching. They take forever and they are annoying.

Oh and school kids who swear and carry on like little kids on buses

I hate those info ad breaks you get in the middle of those great shows about the Ab-blaster or the Crunchomatic or the Slida-Gym or..............

People who deliberately abuse others on other forums.
I told the cops and this message came up on one of the websites that does this.
vBulletin Message
They say that all good things must end... Well, in this case, ******** things end too. Peace.

pidgeon fan;182791 said:
People who deliberately abuse others on other forums.
I told the cops and this message came up on one of the websites that does this.

:eek:

Which forum was that on?

I think you can now go on a register and they are not allowed to ring you anymore. I have caller id, they always use private numbers so I just don't answer it.

Kram81;183237 said:
I think you can now go on a register and they are not allowed to ring you anymore. I have caller id, they always use private numbers so I just don't answer it.
I already am on that. My parents aren't at the moment

I hate people who ring up only to spam you on your phone. Had some idiot ring up and when I answered he started saying "Congratulations......blah blah blah" that really pisses me off.

Also when people set you up on other forums. They make dumb comments and then go and post everything else on their forum and make fun of what you have said.

pidgeon fan;185974 said:
I hate people who ring up only to spam you on your phone. Had some idiot ring up and when I answered he started saying "Congratulations......blah blah blah" that really pisses me off.

Also when people set you up on other forums. They make dumb comments and then go and post everything else on their forum and make fun of what you have said.

Try this site, pidgeon fan.

https://www.donotcall.gov.au/

You have to register for the site. Once you've done that, your number is put on a list of numbers that telemarketers aren't allowed to call. You should not recieve any calls from telemarketers after registering. If you're getting annoyed by these calls I suggest you give it a go. @|

Back