whats the bench press of cricketers?

Re: whats the bench press of cricketers?

Lol, how did you figure that out? Is that purely a guess or do you have something to back it up?

this first post about hayden,steffan jones and mark butcher is backed with evidence as given in one of my posts.
but the above one about indians is pure guess. ;)

TELL U WHAT, I THINK MY GUESS ABOUT INDIANS IS QUITE ACCURATE,AS AN INDIAN MYSELF, I KNOW QUITE A LOT ABOUT INDIAN PHYSIOLOGY. :cool

Nice to see some discussion on strength on here.

I think there are more important indicators we can use personally, but it's interesting non the less.

I think Michael Hussey can bench press 2000kgs.

I think my guess is quite accurate because I'm an aussie mysle and i know quite a lot about Aussie physiology.

Jonesy said:
I think Michael Hussey can bench press 2000kgs.

I think my guess is quite accurate because I'm an aussie mysle and i know quite a lot about Aussie physiology.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy:
now that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
man dont try to copy my style,i said that cause im into professional powerlifting and i do know a lot about benches and all...
according to me hussey cant bench more than 120 kgs at all

ya,though indians in general are weak as compared to europeans,be it due to stature or the culture of exercising.
most indians are not into gymming and all that stuff,which is more prevalent in australia,usa etc.
a 115 kg bench in india is seen as quite a number,though it can be insignificant in usa.
but then there are strong guys too,like "the great khali" of wwe.
mostly,north indians are stronger than the rest of indians,particularly,punjabis and jats.

Back