Where does everyone here live?

Re: Where does everyone here live?

Oh yay.

Next week I will be posting from underwater. If you can't understand me then read it under water and you will be able to translate.

Is Victoria the worst state in Australia?

I went to Melbourne a few years back and everyone there is weird, people talk to themselves on the street.

Never been to Victoria.

All I know is that I wish they would stop moving up here. Especially their drivers!

Have you noticed when they drive they speed up to tail gate you, then when they pass they slow right down and get angry at you for tailgating.

Be careful though... don't play around with inferior members of the human race. They can't control themselves.

I am ready for the challenge so I will say that the vics are clogging up brisbane because they think so much slower than the average person.

I'm thinking a new state border is necessary.

It should cut off just above Brisbane and go down just to the west of Brissy. That will also include the Gold Coast and therefore the rest of Queensland will be perfect.

Sounds good. We keep everything that is good about qld and increase the average commonsense and iq tenfold.

Boris;393572 said:
I'm thinking a new state border is necessary.

It should cut off just above Brisbane and go down just to the west of Brissy. That will also include the Gold Coast and therefore the rest of Queensland will be perfect.
Can you do everyone else a favour and make your new state a part of NZ? :D

yes please
I hate brisbane almost as much as sydney and melbourne. So hows about we give all the capital cities to new zealand?

Kram81;393748 said:
The only problem with Victoria is that it is full of Victorians.

Funny how the only problem with Queensland is the Victorians in it.

Plus the premier. Wouldn't be surprised if she was a Victorian.

Back