Where Would You Like The Next World Cup To Be Held?

If the sub-continent(including Pakistan) cannot host the next World Cup, then Australia should host it, along with New Zealand. This World Cup is a super duper success, because of the spectator support. But, if held in Australia, the World Cup will be a success because of the technicalities of hosting the World Cup. I just loved the '92 World Cup. I expected India to win, because India had beaten Pakistan convincingly, but Pakistan won instead! The World Cup was more colourful in '92, because Pakistan won. I am sure India will win the next World Cup in Australia.

The next World Cup is in Australia and is being shared with New Zealand.

As for India winning the 2015 World Cup in Australia I think you're quite a way off the mark. India won't be able to rely on the older players as it has done in the past as pretty much all of them won't be there. That tournament is a long way away though.

Australia and New Zealand should actually be holding the World Cup right now if the ICC were not lap dogs for India. It's an absolute disgrace.

The Icc are a toothless tiger and the BCCI have shown time and time again that they are to immature to have so much power over world cricket.

The way CA wants things to go the World Cup by 2015 won't really look like it does now. No minnows and also they are looking to change up the format in a big way, hence the trials in the One Day Cup domestically. This may be the last World Cup as we know it... let's hope not.

Back